Who is to blame for the latest Isreal Palestine war really ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Btw, I am shocked how many americans are antisemits.
AHH the old antisemites argument is just to old for me.

It's so easy to play the racism card.

I never did understand why people become offended by someone else's views in there skin colour.

It's so easy to let your emotions rule your thinking 🤔

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
AHH the old antisemites argument is just to old for me.

It's so easy to play the racism card.

I never did understand why people become offended by someone else's views in there skin colour.

It's so easy to let your emotions rule your thinking 🤔
No, its only that I am surprised how many americans are antisemitic. I did not expect it.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
No, its only that I am surprised how many americans are antisemitic. I did not expect it.
where has there been antisemitic views shown in thread.

I know myself and a few others have commented on netanyahus behaviour and past history, as well as other wealthy Jewish people miss using there wealth. But why should you base someone's views on someone's history as antisemitism

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
I don't believe the hamas are as big as an army as being suggested, i really dont think a handful of people qualifies an army, or complete destruction of gazza.

We will have to wait and see what the latest un vote will be, USA might not waver there Vito this time.

They've delayed there vote 3 days running
Then give me an answer to my questions.
Or is your answer that you would accept it?

Without the Iron Dome you would face today an destroyed Israel. But it is the Lord who protects his people.
I know that many Christians today see the jews as enemy. But they are still His folk.
And who attacks the jews, attacks God.
Btw i dont know any army who warns the people before bombing then Israel does.
And if Hamas would not hide and operate behind the civilists. Israel would not must rusk to kill civilians too.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
where has there been antisemitic views shown in thread.

I know myself and a few others have commented on netanyahus behaviour and past history, as well as other wealthy Jewish people miss using there wealth. But why should you base someone's views on someone's history as antisemitism
Its is not in the tread. It is from the news and what happend acctually in americans highschools and universitys.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023

Without the Iron Dome you would face today an destroyed Israel. But it is the Lord who protects his people.
I know that many Christians today see the jews as enemy. But they are still His folk.
And if Hamas would not hide and operate behind the civilists. Israel would not must rusk to kill civilians too.
I gave you an answer which is why should i approve destroying Gazza for a reason that was only commited by a handful of people and some threats afterwards from another one or two people ?.

Perhaps you can answer

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Its is not in the tread. It is from the news and what happend acctually in americans highschools and universitys.
are you talking about the world wide demonstration to stop the war, or media reoorts that dont support your views.

Surely most if the world must have a right to be heard and that half of the world must have there views examined

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
Hamas started this, and if it up to me there would be no more Gaza!! There is no innocence in war, the media and some people believe there is but not to a Soldier! I would take Gaza over! If I am going in, I am going in to conquer!

Hence why I hate war so many perish. and innocent children also suffer greatly!! I remember a 10-year-old boy had a shoebox in Vietnam and wanted to shine our shoes I passed, but by buddy said OK I will get a shine from you. he went over to where the boy was standing, and he had a bomb in his shoebox and killed my buddy!! Hence why there is NO INNOCENCE IN WAR!!!

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
are you talking about the world wide demonstration to stop the war, or media reoorts that dont support your views.

Surely most if the world must have a right to be heard and that half of the world must have there views examined
What is my view? That it is correct to attack jews worldwide, because they are jews?
My view: It is not correct.
Which war? The fight against terrorists?
If it would be a war then one Nation would fight against another Nation.
Where are the worldwide people to say
russia to stop the war against Ucraine and their attacking with missiles to civilists?
In all the almost 2years of War there was not such a blaming against russia. As it is no against Israel.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
I gave you an answer which is why should i approve destroying Gazza for a reason that was only commited by a handful of people and some threats afterwards from another one or two people ?.

Perhaps you can answer
Is a handful people able to send hundrets of missiles to Israel?

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Hamas started this, and if it up to me there would be no more Gaza!! There is no innocence in war, the media and some people believe there is but not to a Soldier! I would take Gaza over! If I am going in, I am going in to conquer!

Hence why I hate war so many perish. and innocent children also suffer greatly!! I remember a 10-year-old boy had a shoebox in Vietnam and wanted to shine our shoes I passed, but by buddy said OK I will get a shine from you. he went over to where the boy was standing, and he had a bomb in his shoebox and killed my buddy!! Hence why there is NO INNOCENCE IN WAR!!!

we only have a nations word that hamas started it, after the same nation has destroyed a whole nation, been reported for many war crimes and killed 20000 innocent civilians in less than. 2 months
Should we not examine this statement that hamas started it.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
we only have a nations word that hamas started it, after the same nation has destroyed a whole nation, been reported for many war crimes and killed 20000 innocent civilians in less than. 2 months
Should we not examine this statement that hamas started it.
Why you dont blame Hamas? They planed this attacks since 2 years. They knew, that Israel would not accept this. They are the reason for the 20000 innocent death civilians in less then 2 month and a destroyed gaza.

You are bad informed. There were palastinan jounalists which filmed the massaker. And sold them to the news. They knew about Hamas plans for this masscre. As an Uk citizen, you should be better informed.
And there are enough eyewittnes there.
If you dont believe. Make a trip to Israel and speak with the people there.

How someone can live in peace with people their goal it is to eliminate you?
The goal of the islamic World is not only to eliminate Israel, but also to rule the world under moslemic conditions.
Thats the fact!

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Why you dont blame Hamas? They planed this attacks since 2 years. They knew, that Israel would not accept this. They are the reason for the 20000 innocent death civilians in less then 2 month and a destroyed gaza.

You are bad informed. There were palastinan jounalists which filmed the massaker. And sold them to the news. They knew about Hamas plans for this masscre. As an Uk citizen, you should be better informed.
And there are enough eyewittnes there.
If you dont believe. Make a trip to Israel and speak with the people there.

How someone can live in peace with people their goal it is to eliminate you?
The goal of the islamic World is not only to eliminate Israel, but also to rule the world under moslemic conditions.
Thats the fact!
you've assumed I don't believe,..

This is not how an enquiry works.

You don't have an court hearing by proving someone guilty with statements of why don't you believe something that needs to be proven first.

Let me go a little further.

Why is 120 countries of national security saying a two state solution is the way forward.

Could it be Israel have carried out indiscriminate bombing before

So who has actually started this war.

Hasn't Palestine people been asking for a two state solution for years

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
you've assumed I don't believe,..

This is not how an enquiry works.

You don't have an court hearing by proving someone guilty with statements of why don't you believe something that needs to be proven first.

Let me go a little further.

Why is 120 countries of national security saying a two state solution is the way forward.

Could it be Israel have carried out indiscriminate bombing before

So who has actually started this war.

Hasn't Palestine people been asking for a two state solution for years
If you are a Christian believer and believe that the bible is the word of God, then you can read that Jesus will rule on the thrown in Jerusalem in future. The 2 state solution is no solution. This Land belongs to Israel! Till the end of this planet

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I'm in no way weighing in on the validity of the war. I have no opinion on that.
I'm concerned to get to a point where the war can both end and it will not ignite
again. And that will never happen if one side has a stated goal of annihilation of
the other side. So until this condition is changed, I don't think conditions for peace exist.
As long as Islam exists so too will the reason for Muslims to wage jihad on Israel.
Since it is explicitly written into their so-called holy texts to do so.
Some seem incapable of acknowledging this.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
If you are a Christian believer and believe that the bible is the word of God, then you can read that Jesus will rule on the thrown in Jerusalem in future. The 2 state solution is no solution. This Land belongs to Israel! Till the end of this planet
didn't you say you don't like antisemitism, the purpose of this enquiry is to report the news from both sides without indiscriminating who is or who isn't a Christian. It's a shame you haven't read the full thread.

As I've said it's best to hear both sides of the argument

ISRAEL’S OCCUPATION: 50 YEARS OF DISPOSSESSION
© AHMAD GHARABLI/AFP/Getty Images
CAMPAIGNS
June 7, 2017
Israel’s Occupation: 50 Years of Dispossession
For half a century, Israel’s occupation of the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip has resulted in systematic human rights violations against Palestinians living there.
Since the occupation first began in June 1967, Israel’s ruthless policies of land confiscation, illegal settlement and dispossession, coupled with rampant discrimination, have inflicted immense suffering on Palestinians, depriving them of their basic rights.
Israel’s military rule disrupts every aspect of daily life in the Occupied Palestinian Territories. It continues to affect whether, when and how Palestinians can travel to work or school, go abroad, visit their relatives, earn a living, attend a protest, access their farmland, or even access electricity or a clean water supply. It means daily humiliation, fear and oppression. People’s entire lives are effectively held hostage by Israel.
Israel has also adopted a complex web of military laws to crush dissent against its policies, and senior government officials have branded Israelis advocating for Palestinian rights as “traitors”.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/campaigns/2017/06/israel-occupation-50-years-of-dispossession/

Clayman

May 30, 2021

I sort of see the iron dome as protecting everyone in in Palestine, If it wasn't there then the daily indiscriminate genocidal attacks launched at Israel would be killing Israeli civilians or the populace en masse.
Which would require a greater response or pre-emptive strikes on Hamas and a way higher death toll, imagine the world wide outrage of Israel defending itself then, the UN already thinks they should lay down and die.

Exactly, Israel are the most civilian concerned nation in history, they even design their weapons for minimal impact and targeted impact, which they show in video footage when they return fire at rocket launch sites, yet the world cries at any collateral damage although all wars are known for civilian casualties, for example in WW2 no one blames Britain for the civilian casualties in Berlin they blame Hitler, no one blames America for the casualties in Japan, even though no one likes the fact it happens they blame the aggressor, Same as I blame Hamas for all their casualties, its their fault, they can surrender at any stage, they can stop firing rockets into Israel and release the hostages at any time and stop the killing, but they wont.
Exactly, They even hold woman and children at strike zones under threat of death, all for their propaganda war which actually works, not surprising though for the world is in darkness and lies under the sway of the wicked one.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
now once upon a time Isreal leaders where willing to accept a two state solution, any ideas why that may be. In my view this war is over rights of land. From the Palestinian point of view there land close to Isreal has been over ruled wrongly.

I'm not talking about Jerusalem.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
I sort of see the iron dome as protecting everyone in in Palestine, If it wasn't there then the daily indiscriminate genocidal attacks launched at Israel would be killing Israeli civilians or the populace en masse.
Which would require a greater response or pre-emptive strikes on Hamas and a way higher death toll, imagine the world wide outrage of Israel defending itself then, the UN already thinks they should lay down and die.

Exactly, Israel are the most civilian concerned nation in history, they even design their weapons for minimal impact and targeted impact, which they show in video footage when they return fire at rocket launch sites, yet the world cries at any collateral damage although all wars are known for civilian casualties, for example in WW2 no one blames Britain for the civilian casualties in Berlin they blame Hitler, no one blames America for the casualties in Japan, even though no one likes the fact it happens they blame the aggressor, Same as I blame Hamas for all their casualties, its their fault, they can surrender at any stage, they can stop firing rockets into Israel and release the hostages at any time and stop the killing, but they wont.
Exactly, They even hold woman and children at strike zones under threat of death, all for their propaganda war which actually works, not surprising though for the world is in darkness and lies under the sway of the wicked one.
most of the world would not agree with this

President biden who was fully siding with Isreal has now accused Isreal of indiscriminate bombing.