Who is to blame for the latest Isreal Palestine war really ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Further claims from the Palestinians

TELL YOUR GOVERNMENT: BAN SETTLEMENT PRODUCTS AND STOP YOUR COMPANIES FROM OPERATING IN SETTLEMENTS
For the last 50 years, Israel has been forcing thousands of Palestinians off their land, occupying and illegally using it to create settlements that exclusively house Jewish Israeli settlers.
Entire Palestinian communities have been displaced by these settlements. Their homes and livelihoods have been destroyed, they’ve had restrictions enforced on their movement, access to their own water, land and other natural resources. The communities have also been violently attacked by the Israeli military and settlers. We must act now.
We want governments to stop enabling the economy that keeps these illegal settlements growing and fuels the suffering of Palestinians: and you can help.
The issue is not just about Israel taking Palestinian land and resources illegally. Governments around the world are letting goods produced in these settlements into their markets, and are allowing companies in their countries to operate in settlements. All of this helps the illegal settlements profit and thrive.
Call on your government now to ban Israeli settlement goods from entering your markets, and to stop companies based in your country operating in settlements or trading in their goods – and help put an end to the cycle of violations suffered by Palestinians living under Israel’s occupation.

Clayman

May 30, 2021
most of the world would not agree with this
I know, and if or when the whole world turns against Israel, they will be in the wrong.

Good thing the majority does not mean in the right, and when it comes to the things of God, as a general rule we know the majority, or the broader viewpoint/road is in the wrong.

Remember God is causing all this, just like in Egypt He will declare His people and declare His land, which hardened Pharaohs heart, when the two witnesses come and stand in Jerusalem and prophecies to the whole world, the whole world will hate them and celebrate their deaths, they will be merry and send gifts to one another, and today you can see the same the world is hardening their hearts, He will gather the nations against Israel, its all part of His plan, and although Israel will be defeated not completely for the Lord will return and deliver/rescue them again.

President Biden who was fully siding with Israel has now accused Israel of indiscriminate bombing.
Judas turned on the Lord, people have a Judas nature, I'm sure lots who support Israel will betray them, if the alternative is prejudice, persecution or simple disagreement and mockery form the majority.

One thing I know, the Bible says God is going to make sure Israel is going to win, so I'm going to be on Gods side the winning side, even if I get persecuted for not supporting terrorists.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
I know, and if or when the whole world turns against Israel, they will be in the wrong.

Good thing the majority does not mean in the right, and when it comes to the things of God, as a general rule we know the majority, or the broader viewpoint/road is in the wrong.

Remember God is causing all this, just like in Egypt He will declare His people and declare His land, which hardened Pharaohs heart, when the two witnesses come and stand in Jerusalem and prophecies to the whole world, the whole world will hate them and celebrate their deaths, they will be merry and send gifts to one another, and today you can see the same the world is hardening their hearts, He will gather the nations against Israel, its all part of His plan, and although Israel will be defeated not completely for the Lord will return and deliver/rescue them again.

Judas turned on the Lord, people have a Judas nature, I'm sure lots who support Israel will betray them, if the alternative is prejudice, persecution or simple disagreement and mockery form the majority.

One thing I know, the Bible says God is going to make sure Israel is going to win, so I'm going to be on Gods side the winning side, even if I get persecuted for not supporting terrorists.
the first born of God was Isreal but people of God is the Christian church a branch so in essence the church that is Isreal are Christians. Isreal was the first born Christians are the true Isreal

You act as if Isreal is full of his church when it is not.

The war that his children will win which will be believers in Christ will be the spiritual battle not some gun ho battle

Clayman

May 30, 2021
Further claims from the Palestinians

TELL YOUR GOVERNMENT: BAN SETTLEMENT PRODUCTS AND STOP YOUR COMPANIES FROM OPERATING IN SETTLEMENTS
For the last 50 years, Israel has been forcing thousands of Palestinians off their land, occupying and illegally using it to create settlements that exclusively house Jewish Israeli settlers.
Entire Palestinian communities have been displaced by these settlements. Their homes and livelihoods have been destroyed, they’ve had restrictions enforced on their movement, access to their own water, land and other natural resources. The communities have also been violently attacked by the Israeli military and settlers. We must act now.
We want governments to stop enabling the economy that keeps these illegal settlements growing and fuels the suffering of Palestinians: and you can help.
Billions of dollars have already been sent to the Gaza strip in aid, they should be the most well off people in the world, it hardly makes sense since their Government is so civilian orientated and honest that they are not the highest GDP in the world.

The issue is not just about Israel taking Palestinian land and resources illegally.
I know cos they are not
Governments around the world are letting goods produced in these settlements into their markets, and are allowing companies in their countries to operate in settlements. All of this helps the illegal settlements profit and thrive.
Call on your government now to ban Israeli settlement goods from entering your markets, and to stop companies based in your country operating in settlements or trading in their goods – and help put an end to the cycle of violations suffered by Palestinians living under Israel’s occupation.
Call on your government to stop sending aid to Hamas unless they stop the killing, to stop firing rockets
indiscriminately, stop using their own civilians as fodder and shields stop using them as numbers in death counters for world influence, stop using hostages as shields etc etc we are sick of their death and destruction mentality. Get them to stop the killing and then send them aid.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
most of the world would not agree with this

President biden who was fully siding with Isreal has now accused Isreal of indiscriminate bombing.
Of course the most of the world would not agree. The most of the world agree also not that Jesus is the son of God and the saviour of the world.
But not the number is the measure, something is right or wrong.
God alone is the measure!

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
the first born of God was Isreal but people of God is the Christian church a branch so in essence the church that is Isreal are Christians. Isreal was the first born Christians are the true Isreal

The war that his children will win which will be believers in Christ will be the spiritual battle not some gun ho battle
Maby you should read Romans 9-11.
God has still his plan with Israel. You believe or not.

Clayman

May 30, 2021

Israel is not the Church, just like in the old testament times they are a rebellious, stubborn people, who rejected their messiah (not all, their are a lot of Christians from Israeli heritage) but that's neither here nor there my point is God with the world still puts all principalities and authority in place, and directs them as he sees fit

The war I won, was when I accepted Christ as my savior, no more war for me.

Yet Israel will in the future rule the world physically for one thousand years from the land promised to Abraham which means Israel's borders are going to increase in the future

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Maby you should read Romans 9-11.
God has still his plan with Israel. You believe or not.
maybe you should stop making this war solely just out be about religion along with @Clayman. It is not about religion from a Palestine point of view.

You can't just cherry pick one verse.
The true Isreal are believers in Christ.

The claims your both supporting will be based in one side of hamas.

Within every sect you will have some extremists who will commit acts without the permission of the Palestinian government. How about you think about that before you order complete destruction of all of hamas.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
If you both want to include religion in this war then maybe I should both remind of this especially the last part

Jeremiah 5:1-31
Jeremiah 5:1-31 NLT
“Run up and down every street in Jerusalem,” says the LORD. “Look high and low; search throughout the city! If you can find even one just and honest person, I will not destroy the city. But even when they are under oath, saying, ‘As surely as the LORD lives,’ they are still telling lies!” LORD, you are searching for honesty. You struck your people, but they paid no attention. You crushed them, but they refused to be corrected. They are determined, with faces set like stone; they have refused to repent. Then I said, “But what can we expect from the poor? They are ignorant. They don’t know the ways of the LORD. They don’t understand God’s laws. So I will go and speak to their leaders. Surely they know the ways of the LORD and understand God’s laws.” But the leaders, too, as one man, had thrown off God’s yoke and broken his chains. So now a lion from the forest will attack them; a wolf from the desert will pounce on them. A leopard will lurk near their towns, tearing apart any who dare to venture out. For their rebellion is great, and their sins are many. “How can I pardon you? For even your children have turned from me. They have sworn by gods that are not gods at all! I fed my people until they were full. But they thanked me by committing adultery and lining up at the brothels. They are well-fed, lusty stallions, each neighing for his neighbor’s wife. Should I not punish them for this?” says the LORD. “Should I not avenge myself against such a nation? “Go down the rows of the vineyards and destroy the grapevines, leaving a scattered few alive. Strip the branches from the vines, for these people do not belong to the LORD. The people of Israel and Judah are full of treachery against me,” says the LORD. “They have lied about the LORD and said, ‘He won’t bother us! No disasters will come upon us. There will be no war or famine. God’s prophets are all windbags who don’t really speak for him. Let their predictions of disaster fall on themselves!’” Therefore, this is what the LORD God of Heaven’s Armies says: “Because the people are talking like this, my messages will flame out of your mouth and burn the people like kindling wood. O Israel, I will bring a distant nation against you,” says the LORD. “It is a mighty nation, an ancient nation, a people whose language you do not know, whose speech you cannot understand. Their weapons are deadly; their warriors are mighty. They will devour the food of your harvest; they will devour your sons and daughters. They will devour your flocks and herds; they will devour your grapes and figs. And they will destroy your fortified towns, which you think are so safe. “Yet even in those days I will not blot you out completely,” says the LORD.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
maybe you should stop making this war solely just out be about religion along with @Clayman. It is not about religion from a Palestine point of view.

You can't just cherry pick one verse.
The true Isreal are believers in Christ.

Within every sect you will have some extremists who will commit acts without the permission of the Palestinian government. How about you think about that before you order complete destruction of all of hamas.
Hamas is a Terrorist group with the goal to eliminate the state of Israel. If you dont believe that ask them.

Clayman

May 30, 2021

Palestinians were out dancing in the street with joy and celebrating as a whole after the attacks on Oct 7th, Take into account they raped women, covered babies in petrol set them alight, mutilated women, I'm not sure how you can see a fringe group acting alone, they have full support and Hamas are their elected government. The extremists in this case will be the one or two that are horrified with the disgusting behavior of this terrorist mentality.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Palestinians were out dancing in the street with joy and celebrating as a whole after the attacks on Oct 7th, Take into account they raped women, covered babies in petrol set them alight, mutilated women, I'm not sure how you can see a fringe group acting alone, they have full support and Hamas are their elected government. The extremists in this case will be the one or two that are horrified with the disgusting behavior of this terrorist mentality.
that will be what the news media wanting you to believe there biased views, most Palestinians just want to live in peace, but even the peaceful can only be pushed so much.

It's like anywhere friend you get a few people starting a party and soon everyone will join in wondering what's happening

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
There's been many over exaggerating stories from Isreal friend since the attack and there's been many news reports indicating there's a lot of lying going on from the Isreal leaders.

So much so the people of Isreal are turning against yetanyahu

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
Brother Thunderrr You question who started this??? When 1400 people are mutilated, captured, and raped first, you question who started this?? I am in shock over you. lol I am a warrior brother, that is just me. If let us say my brother was murdered, I would not only go after the person but also his or her family!! I would have no mercy and no grace! SO!!! Israel has the same mind set, I do not blame them, if you wish to blame anyone blame Palestine, they wanted Hamas well they got them, and will pay the price for their own stupidity! When you pray for rain, you have to deal with the mud as well!

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Brother Thunderrr You question who started this??? When 1400 people are mutilated, captured, and raped first, you question who started this?? I am in shock over you. lol I am a warrior brother, that is just me. If let us say my brother was murdered, I would not only go after the person but also his or her family!! I would have no mercy and no grace! SO!!! Israel has the same mind set, I do not blame them, if you wish to blame anyone blame Palestine, they wanted Hamas well they got them, and will pay the price for their own stupidity! When you pray for rain, you have to deal with the mud as well!
the thing is brighthouse the war was started by Isreal.

Let me explain why.

On October the 7th a terrorist attack was commited. Does this constitute full blown war.

The terrorist attack was act of total lack of empathy.

But was carried out by probably no more than a hundred people or.

Can you call that an army

On the flip side Isreal have used a whole army to destroy a whole nation.

So who started the war

Clayman

May 30, 2021
that will be what the news media wanting you to believe there biased views, most Palestinians just want to live in peace, but even the peaceful can only be pushed so much.

It's like anywhere friend you get a few people starting a party and soon everyone will join in wondering what's happening
No offense, the majority of the world is against God the outworking of this is that they end up being against Israel if Israel ceases to exist the God of the bible is not real, if they end up being against Israel they are for Palestine, the media is the voice of the world, they are pro Palestine, (even though Israelites are Palestinians but) from my point of view it is you who are following the biased media narrative not me.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
No offense, the majority of the world is against God the outworking of this is that they end up being against Israel if Israel ceases to exist the God of the bible is not real, if they end up being against Israel they are for Palestine, the media is the voice of the world, they are pro Palestine, (even though Israelites are Palestinians but) from my point of view it is you who are following the biased media narrative not me.
nope my view is to investigate why no country holding nuclear power has ever been convicted of war crimes.

Every country has always had it's own biased media.

The bcc however has changed it's policie to which is to report both sides of the story 🙂

But without discrimination. I posted there BBC legislation on the first few pages of this thread

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
the prophecy is those days Isreal will not be completely blotted out.

Which to me suggests it's not other people who will so much blot them out or be at blame but it will be themselves though there own actions because the prophecy says many in Isreal will be treacherous

Clayman

May 30, 2021
the thing is brighthouse the war was started by Isreal.

Let me explain why.

On October the 7th a terrorist attack was commited. Does this constitute full blown war.

The terrorist attack was act of total lack of empathy.

But was carried out by probably no more than a hundred people or.

Can you call that an army

On the flip side Isreal have used a whole army to destroy a whole nation.

So who started the war
If a couple of hundred people acted alone went into another country tortured and killed, then grabbed a couple of hundred hostages returned and hid in their own land all in the name of their government, then the Hamas government have absolution and are therefore not obligated to act, and if Israel try and go and retrieve the hostages. Remembering sending in elite teams was a death sentence so this is the only way. Then those who try to rescue the hostages are the initiators of the conflict??

Why don't the Gazan's and or the Hamas government rescue the hostages from Hamas and bring peace???

I cant believe Im taking part in this type of argument its like trying to explain white is white, black is black, good is good, light is light etc

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.