Who is to blame for the latest Isreal Palestine war really ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
If a couple of hundred people acted alone went into another country tortured and killed, then grabbed a couple of hundred hostages returned and hid in their own land all in the name of their government, then the Hamas government have absolution and are therefore not obligated to act, and if Israel try and go and retrieve the hostages. Remembering sending in elite teams was a death sentence so this is the only way. Then those who try to rescue the hostages are the initiators of the conflict??

Why don't the Gazan's and or the Hamas government rescue the hostages from Hamas and bring peace???

I cant believe Im taking part in this type of argument its like trying to explain white is white, black is black, good is good, light is light etc

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.
are you forgetting all the Palestinians Isreal have killed over the years.

It's a well known fact in war one side uses hostages.

Generally the side who uses hostages are the weaker side. Sometimes weaker sides have been known to have more of valid reason for going to war. But the war did not start on October 7 it started a long time ago.

The reason why there holding the hostages may be for many reasons other than the narrative your reporting.

It could be the Palestinian government have captured the hostages of the terrorists who commited the act.

Or the terrorists may have ordered the Palestinian government to act on there behalf. Who knows.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Btw @Clayman making the statement you can't believe your having this argument proves nothing and is much more of a none proven narrative than anything I've said.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
I wonder why 120 countries are supporting Palestine, is it because they recognise the Palestine government did not commit the terrorist attack on Isreal.

Or would you say no those 120 countries support what the terrorists did ?.

Let's see some proper investigation here please. And some proper knowledge.

It's looks like only a few people are using there noggin here.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
I wonder why 120 countries are supporting Palestine, is it because they recognise the Palestine government did not commit the terrorist attack on Isreal.

Or would you say no those 120 countries support what the terrorists did ?.

Let's see some proper investigation here please. And some proper knowledge.

It's looks like only a few people are using there noggin here.
both do brutal things to each other.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
both do brutal things to each other.
This is true. Should Isreal be allowed nuclear weapons.

Article 20 of the Geneva humanitarian conventions act explicitly says ls hospitals can not be bombed under no curcumstances

This is why 120 countries have also voted for an immediate cease fire and for Isreal to be tried for war crimes.

There is now not one operable hospital in Gaza not one

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
the thing is brighthouse the war was started by Isreal.

Let me explain why.

On October the 7th a terrorist attack was commited. Does this constitute full blown war.

The terrorist attack was act of total lack of empathy.

But was carried out by probably no more than a hundred people or.

Can you call that an army

On the flip side Isreal have used a whole army to destroy a whole nation.

So who started the war
You are ignorant, I must say. This was not an massacre by accident. It was planed 2 years. And they invitet there Journalisten for to report it. With the goal to set an war in near east and eliminate Israel. With the knowing that their own palastine people which want to live in peace will pay the price.
Its seems you like the Hamas and what they did and you hate the jews.
Dont forget Israel is still gods choosen Nation, even if they dont believe in Christ.
Fight against Israel and you fight against
God.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
You are ignorant, I must say. This was not an massacre by accident. It was planed 2 years. And they invitet there Journalisten for to report it. With the goal to set an war in near east and eliminate Israel. With the knowing that their own palastine people which want to live in peace will pay the price.
Dont forget Israel is still gods choosen Nation, even if they dont believe in Christ.
God.
Many BBC reports, not just one, who are reporting without discrimination, have indicated Isreal have been highly ignorant towards the Palestinians for a long time now.

I believe your talking about a hyped up report the Israeli soldiers reported 2 years ago.

Where they managed to get a group of people 30 people or so with machine guns in there hand doing army training on camera , and then broadcast this image as if thus was a huge army of theese hamas soldiers training this way.

Then the bcc reported on this so called huge networks of tunnels under so called hospitals.

Then only one tunnel was verified which was 100 yards away from just one hospital.

Then the BBC reported a very small capture of weapons which about 30 grenades 20 machine guns and a few missiles.

Again the only verified report of this so called mass of weapons this army had.

Again hyped up by the Israeli army.

Then the bbc reported on the bombings of indiscriminating bombing of hospitals with not one doctor saying no such terrorism has happened in there hospitals

Then the BBC reported a hyped up story as a result of a huge amount bombing Isreal has carried out they only verified capturing what they had said 1 million pounds of hamas money In a secret location of a place they had left in ruins.

As for hamas missiles hitting Isreal over the years hardly any of these missile have made it to Isreal, again only fired by a handful of terrorists.

But nothing compared to amount of missiles over the years Isreal has unleashed on Gazza that have got through with deadly consequences

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
God.
a gain you are reporting stories and discriminating other peoples faith at the same time.

This is not how this thread works.

This thread has an none indiscriminate policy set in place.

And again you are basing your reports in a mindset that this war is about religion which is neither proven or verified

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
God.
This is the indiscriminate policy set up in place for this thread.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67083432

There is also a video on the link, I suggest you watch it and learn about discrimination. It may help you to report correctly

Why BBC doesn't call Hamas militants 'terrorists' - John Simpson
By John Simpson
World Affairs editor

Video caption,
Watch: Why the BBC doesn't call Hamas 'terrorists'

11 October 2023
Government ministers, newspaper columnists, ordinary people - they're all asking why the BBC doesn't say the Hamas gunmen who carried out appalling atrocities in southern Israel are terrorists.

The answer goes right back to the BBC's founding principles.

Terrorism is a loaded word, which people use about an outfit they disapprove of morally. It's simply not the BBC's job to tell people who to support and who to condemn - who are the good guys and who are the bad guys.

We regularly point out that the British and other governments have condemned Hamas as a terrorist organisation, but that's their business. We also run interviews with guests and quote contributors who describe Hamas as terrorists.

The key point is that we don't say it in our voice. Our business is to present our audiences with the facts, and let them make up their own minds.

As it happens, of course, many of the people who've attacked us for not using the word terrorist have seen our pictures, heard our audio or read our stories, and made up their minds on the basis of our reporting, so it's not as though we're hiding the truth in any way - far from it.

Any reasonable person would be appalled by the kind of thing we've seen. It's perfectly reasonable to call the incidents that have occurred "atrocities", because that's exactly what they are.

No-one can possibly defend the murder of civilians, especially children and even babies - nor attacks on innocent, peace-loving people who are attending a music festival

During the 50 years I've been reporting on events in the Middle East, I've seen for myself the aftermath of attacks like this one in Israel, and I've also seen the aftermath of Israeli bomb and artillery attacks on civilian targets in Lebanon and Gaza. The horror of things like that stay in your mind forever.

But this doesn't mean that we should start saying that the organisation whose supporters have carried them out is a terrorist organisation, because that would mean we were abandoning our duty to stay objective.

And it's always been like this in the BBC. During World War Two, BBC broadcasters were expressly told not to call the Nazis evil or wicked, even though we could and did call them "the enemy".

"Above all," said a BBC document about all this, "there must be no room for ranting". Our tone had to be calm and collected.

It was hard to keep that principle going when the IRA was bombing Britain and killing innocent civilians, but we did. There was huge pressure from the government of Margaret Thatcher on the BBC, and on individual reporters like me about this - especially after the Brighton bombing, where she just escaped death and so many other innocent people were killed and injured.

But we held the line. And we still do, to this day.

BBC defends policy not to call Hamas 'terrorists'
We don't take sides. We don't use loaded words like "evil" or "cowardly". We don't talk about "terrorists". And we're not the only ones to follow this line. Some of the world's most respected news organisations have exactly the same policy.

But the BBC gets particular attention, partly because we've got strong critics in politics and in the press, and partly because we're rightly held to an especially high standard. But part of keeping to that high standard is to be as objective as it's possible to be.

That's why people in Britain and right round the world, in huge numbers, watch, read and listen to what we say, every single day.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
I have to show this link again. As to me it seems BBC news reporters who have witnessed much over the years and collected much evidence from all over the middle east seem to be telling us many many stories on a read between the lines basis, and looks like there suggesting we work it out for ourself as to not be overcome themselves by possible terrorist governments 🤔

I was hoping someone with some wisdom could tell me what is being suggested here by the BBC.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Official news just in.

120 countries who voted for a cease fire can now not vote for another cease fire

Because a new resolution has been put in place so they can't revote.

Which means the USA can't be seen as bad for wavering there Vito again.

Once again we have all been had

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
The watered down Vito from the USA 🤔

Hmm Seems well planned and orchestrated

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
After watching the above video, the question springs to my mind is, does biden really care about the indiscriminate bombing in a Gazza or does he care more for your vote.

I'm asking this question baring in mind what he said about this war before the polls in the USA started to turn against him.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
This is the indiscriminate policy set up in place for this thread.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67083432

There is also a video on the link, I suggest you watch it and learn about discrimination. It may help you to report correctly

Why BBC doesn't call Hamas militants 'terrorists' - John Simpson
By John Simpson
World Affairs editor

Video caption,
Watch: Why the BBC doesn't call Hamas 'terrorists'

11 October 2023
Government ministers, newspaper columnists, ordinary people - they're all asking why the BBC doesn't say the Hamas gunmen who carried out appalling atrocities in southern Israel are terrorists.

The answer goes right back to the BBC's founding principles.

Terrorism is a loaded word, which people use about an outfit they disapprove of morally. It's simply not the BBC's job to tell people who to support and who to condemn - who are the good guys and who are the bad guys.

We regularly point out that the British and other governments have condemned Hamas as a terrorist organisation, but that's their business. We also run interviews with guests and quote contributors who describe Hamas as terrorists.

The key point is that we don't say it in our voice. Our business is to present our audiences with the facts, and let them make up their own minds.

As it happens, of course, many of the people who've attacked us for not using the word terrorist have seen our pictures, heard our audio or read our stories, and made up their minds on the basis of our reporting, so it's not as though we're hiding the truth in any way - far from it.

Any reasonable person would be appalled by the kind of thing we've seen. It's perfectly reasonable to call the incidents that have occurred "atrocities", because that's exactly what they are.

No-one can possibly defend the murder of civilians, especially children and even babies - nor attacks on innocent, peace-loving people who are attending a music festival

During the 50 years I've been reporting on events in the Middle East, I've seen for myself the aftermath of attacks like this one in Israel, and I've also seen the aftermath of Israeli bomb and artillery attacks on civilian targets in Lebanon and Gaza. The horror of things like that stay in your mind forever.

But this doesn't mean that we should start saying that the organisation whose supporters have carried them out is a terrorist organisation, because that would mean we were abandoning our duty to stay objective.

And it's always been like this in the BBC. During World War Two, BBC broadcasters were expressly told not to call the Nazis evil or wicked, even though we could and did call them "the enemy".

"Above all," said a BBC document about all this, "there must be no room for ranting". Our tone had to be calm and collected.

It was hard to keep that principle going when the IRA was bombing Britain and killing innocent civilians, but we did. There was huge pressure from the government of Margaret Thatcher on the BBC, and on individual reporters like me about this - especially after the Brighton bombing, where she just escaped death and so many other innocent people were killed and injured.

But we held the line. And we still do, to this day.

BBC defends policy not to call Hamas 'terrorists'
We don't take sides. We don't use loaded words like "evil" or "cowardly". We don't talk about "terrorists". And we're not the only ones to follow this line. Some of the world's most respected news organisations have exactly the same policy.

But the BBC gets particular attention, partly because we've got strong critics in politics and in the press, and partly because we're rightly held to an especially high standard. But part of keeping to that high standard is to be as objective as it's possible to be.

That's why people in Britain and right round the world, in huge numbers, watch, read and listen to what we say, every single day.
now basically if you haven't figured it out already, what the bbc is saying is how did margret thatcher miraculously escape the bomb but so many other politicians in her camp never. Then of course the ira where blamed for it 🤔

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
I couldn't possibly defend the bcc there known as the reporters who have a Vendetta against the British politicians. Cough cough 😷

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
LOL My last attempt at this!! I fully understand the hardship of Hamas, so since things are so bad in Gaza why do they not let the hostages go? The Reason?? Because they do not care for the people that elected them!! Is that love? Is that concern for the hardship people are having to endure?

It Isn't about who started it, it is about who will finish it! Hamas will never let all of them go, there mistake is that Israel cares so much for their people that they will stop. That will not happen, for the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. And in War you never stop until you see them fly the white flag of surrender! That is the best neutral position I can take. LOL

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
It's so predictable the only country now fully condemning not having an immediate cease fire is now Russia, this is after 120 countries where condemning not having one only 5 days ago.

I guess now Russia is the only country to fully condemn not having an immediate cease fire it will now be laughed at by the whole world and not taken without any credibility what so ever. Which will make Isreal get of Scott free again. and of course they will carry on to boast on there humiliation of Palestinians once again.

I think there is a high level of pride in this war.

My guess the USA managed to convince the UN that if we have an immediate cease for right now Isreal will be seen as the bad guys.

Or was it what they really meant was we will lose more votes in the opinion polls.

I wonder what really has took place there.

Maybe the resolution comes with a pause of war for huge amount of aid to get through, and the resolution is coming with a cease fire soon. And this was the un saying Isreal really are in the wrong but not as admitting as much.

To all cover up the fact they have all let this go on for far to long, which is 75 days of brutality

My guess is a cease fire will happen within a few days under the falsehood Isreal haven't commited any war crimes.

Because if they have had that immediate cease fire today the world wide opinion would have been Isreal has commited war crimes and of course biden would have dropped even further in the opinion polls