Who is to blame for the latest Isreal Palestine war really ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
LOL My last attempt at this!! I fully understand the hardship of Hamas, so since things are so bad in Gaza why do they not let the hostages go? The Reason?? Because they do not care for the people that elected them!! Is that love? Is that concern for the hardship people are having to endure?

It Isn't about who started it, it is about who will finish it! Hamas will never let all of them go, there mistake is that Israel cares so much for their people that they will stop. That will not happen, for the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. And in War you never stop until you see them fly the white flag of surrender! That is the best neutral position I can take. LOL
you asked why Do they not release the hostages with a ?.

Then you give an answer.

Is your answer the only one you have or would you like another ?

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
This is the indiscriminate policy set up in place for this thread.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67083432

There is also a video on the link, I suggest you watch it and learn about discrimination. It may help you to report correctly

Why BBC doesn't call Hamas militants 'terrorists' - John Simpson
By John Simpson
World Affairs editor

Video caption,
Watch: Why the BBC doesn't call Hamas 'terrorists'

11 October 2023
Government ministers, newspaper columnists, ordinary people - they're all asking why the BBC doesn't say the Hamas gunmen who carried out appalling atrocities in southern Israel are terrorists.

The answer goes right back to the BBC's founding principles.

Terrorism is a loaded word, which people use about an outfit they disapprove of morally. It's simply not the BBC's job to tell people who to support and who to condemn - who are the good guys and who are the bad guys.

We regularly point out that the British and other governments have condemned Hamas as a terrorist organisation, but that's their business. We also run interviews with guests and quote contributors who describe Hamas as terrorists.

The key point is that we don't say it in our voice. Our business is to present our audiences with the facts, and let them make up their own minds.

As it happens, of course, many of the people who've attacked us for not using the word terrorist have seen our pictures, heard our audio or read our stories, and made up their minds on the basis of our reporting, so it's not as though we're hiding the truth in any way - far from it.

Any reasonable person would be appalled by the kind of thing we've seen. It's perfectly reasonable to call the incidents that have occurred "atrocities", because that's exactly what they are.

No-one can possibly defend the murder of civilians, especially children and even babies - nor attacks on innocent, peace-loving people who are attending a music festival

During the 50 years I've been reporting on events in the Middle East, I've seen for myself the aftermath of attacks like this one in Israel, and I've also seen the aftermath of Israeli bomb and artillery attacks on civilian targets in Lebanon and Gaza. The horror of things like that stay in your mind forever.

But this doesn't mean that we should start saying that the organisation whose supporters have carried them out is a terrorist organisation, because that would mean we were abandoning our duty to stay objective.

And it's always been like this in the BBC. During World War Two, BBC broadcasters were expressly told not to call the Nazis evil or wicked, even though we could and did call them "the enemy".

"Above all," said a BBC document about all this, "there must be no room for ranting". Our tone had to be calm and collected.

It was hard to keep that principle going when the IRA was bombing Britain and killing innocent civilians, but we did. There was huge pressure from the government of Margaret Thatcher on the BBC, and on individual reporters like me about this - especially after the Brighton bombing, where she just escaped death and so many other innocent people were killed and injured.

But we held the line. And we still do, to this day.

BBC defends policy not to call Hamas 'terrorists'
We don't take sides. We don't use loaded words like "evil" or "cowardly". We don't talk about "terrorists". And we're not the only ones to follow this line. Some of the world's most respected news organisations have exactly the same policy.

But the BBC gets particular attention, partly because we've got strong critics in politics and in the press, and partly because we're rightly held to an especially high standard. But part of keeping to that high standard is to be as objective as it's possible to be.

That's why people in Britain and right round the world, in huge numbers, watch, read and listen to what we say, every single day.
Ok, believe your view. But to say this is not religious is realy a joke. The most wars in this world are because of Religion.
And the reaction World wide against jews proof that it is so.
And about BBC, I think they are not the only Media worldwide and is also not the measure. There are always humans which reporting.
So what is it if militant people attack unarmed peaceful people, rape and kill them. Even children and old people. What you call it?
According your law, if I am not wrong it is a crime. Why you blame Israel, but not the Hamas?
That jews which living in europe and has in so far nothing to do with Israel as state, must live in fear. Is this correct?
Were is the mass of people who aupport them and say you must not fear any harm.
I found very less support for them, but much for the palastinian.
Why UN is not concerned to stop Hamas, because they are the Aggressor with the Iran behind? Maby they fear the Islam?

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Ok, believe your view. But to say this is not religious is realy a joke. The most wars in this world are because of Religion.
And the reaction World wide against jews proof that it is so.
And about BBC, I think they are not the only Media worldwide and is also not the measure. There are always humans which reporting.
So what is it if militant people attack unarmed peaceful people, rape and kill them. Even children and old people. What you call it?
According your law, if I am not wrong it is a crime. Why you blame Israel, but not the Hamas?
That jews which living in europe and has in so far nothing to do with Israel as state, must live in fear. Is this correct?
Were is the mass of people who aupport them and say you must not fear any harm.
I found very less support for them, but much for the palastinian.
Why UN is not concerned to stop Hamas, because they are the Aggressor with the Iran behind? Maby they fear the Islam?
your post is difficult to understand could you edit Ty

Dec 3, 2023
Both Muslims and Jews are responsible.
According to the words in the Koran, Muslims should have helped Jews know Jesus Christ.But they didn't do it.This led to the Jews never knowing that Jesus Christ was the Messiah.It's like the butterfly effect.one ring linked with another—closely linked.It's so complicated that I don't know where to start.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
According to the words in the Koran, Muslims should have helped Jews know Jesus Christ.But they didn't do it.This led to the Jews never knowing that Jesus Christ was the Messiah.It's like the butterfly effect.one ring linked with another—closely linked.It's so complicated that I don't know where to start.
I quickly start to lose interest when theese discussion start up about religion...

The reason being I've been in place where drugged up people arguing about religion left deep wounds that are that so deep, I developed a complex trauma condition, which is similar to PTSD but worse it's a multiple complex disorder multiple trauma hitting at once . my condition has improved due to the fact I have just finished one year of night school in phycology, I'm now more equipped to talk about it,

I also have a friend who lost her husband blown to smithereens, working for the red cross in middle east. she is by no means no where near the stage I'm at in recovery.

But where getting there.

The thing is about religion and discussions I don't mind talking about them it's just when the person discussing them starts to become threatening with his remarks.

I sense your not like that. So feel free to start 🙂

Dec 3, 2023
what is the promise land, of course I know that honey and milk,
song of songs 4:11 Thy lips, O my spouse, drop as the honeycomb: honey and milk are under thy tongue; and the smell of thy garments is like the smell of Lebanon. 4:16 Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits.

1 Peter 2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

Simply put, milk and honey refer to the Gospel of Jesus, all of which are metaphors and have the same meaning as predicting the birth of Jesus. So promise land is.........meaning of the Jesus, the living word of God, the life of real.Garden of Eden, the tree of life.

Therefore, the Jews pursued the promised land because they didn't really know the Messiah.The gentle will inherit the earth.War is not gentle at all.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Nice scripture you talk about there obedience, it reminds me of how people don't forget, or at least should be encourage to remember, its like the mother who can't forget her baby, she will never not have no compassion for the child she borne, though she may forget the compassion as the child grows, the compassion will only change to something she will always remember,

This is how it is for Jesus who has engraved his children in the palm of his hands he will never forget. It's like this to in war people don't forget the horror and this latest 75 days of all out war is going to breed a couple of hundred thousand people who want justice for losing the loved ones.

As this is exactly how many are going die.

As most of the 2.5 million people of Gazza are not getting the hospital treatment they need,

The war is mainly about the west bank of Gazza being taken of Palestine.

And the hardship gazza people have had to endure since, from a Palestine. Point of view this is what the war is over mainly.

From an Israeli perspective it's about multiple reasons.

Who should you believe

Wouldn't it be best for war to be made a crime.

Dec 3, 2023
I quickly start to lose interest when theese discussion start up about religion...

The reason being I've been in place where drugged up people arguing about religion left deep wounds that are that so deep, I developed a complex trauma condition, which is similar to PTSD but worse it's a multiple complex disorder multiple trauma hitting at once . my condition has improved due to the fact I have just finished one year of night school in phycology, I'm now more equipped to talk about it,

I also have a friend who lost her husband blown to smithereens, working for the red cross in middle east. she is by no means no where near the stage I'm at in recovery.

But where getting there.

The thing is about religion and discussions I don't mind talking about them it's just when the person discussing them starts to become threatening with his remarks.

I sense your not like that. So feel free to start 🙂
Sorry to hear it, it's sad.

When early Christianity appeared, Jews and Christians had many contradictions.Even now.Otherwise, the Christian church would not have been bombed.

Islam appeared after Christianity.I don't understand why they are Islam.I only know what is written in the Koran.It's written in the book. Let me give you a general idea.The book says that both Jews and Christians read the scripture from God, (If there is nothing wrong with my reading comprehension, the meaning of this sentence is obvious.)
Since both are all reading scriptures from God,Why blame each other?(Sorry, I can't remember the original text. That's the general idea. If you are interested, you can read it yourself.I remember it in the front, in the front part.)

I only feel God's love for Israel when I read here.In order to solve the discrimination of Jews against Christians, God found a third-party .

This makes me feel amazing.But Muslims nowadays seem to Made the same mistake as the Jews.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Sorry to hear it, it's sad.

When early Christianity appeared, Jews and Christians had many contradictions.Even now.Otherwise, the Christian church would not have been bombed.

Islam appeared after Christianity.I don't understand why they are Islam.I only know what is written in the Koran.It's written in the book. Let me give you a general idea.The book says that both Jews and Christians read the scripture from God, (If there is nothing wrong with my reading comprehension, the meaning of this sentence is obvious.)
Since both are all reading scriptures from God,Why blame each other?(Sorry, I can't remember the original text. That's the general idea. If you are interested, you can read it yourself.I remember it in the front, in the front part.)

I only feel God's love for Israel when I read here.In order to solve the discrimination of Jews against Christians, God found a third-party .

This makes me feel amazing.But Muslims nowadays seem to Made the same mistake as the Jews.
God moves in different ways and his written word was given to us as simplified..

The complexity of his mind and intelligence would not be enough to fill every single book in the whole world.

For there is a scripture that more or less indicates another party similar to Jacob, a nation that will also arise. People call them the lost tribes of Isreal,

I guess you could guess what else it may be. It was Ishmael Abraham's son who was sent away, God said he would make a great nation out of him.

There is no clear evidence who that nation may be or much more about it unless someone can tell me other wise.

I don't call them the lost tribes but a nation in waiting.

The sooner the better

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
As I suggested earlier a ramp up of humanitarian aid does look like a cease fire. As how could so much aid get into Gazza with war happening,

Let's hear Palestine speak before we call for all our war

This is the latest protests from Palestine today at the UN resolution.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
As I suggested earlier a ramp up of humanitarian aid does look like a cease fire. As how could so much aid get into Gazza with war happening,

Let's hear Palestine speak before we call for all our war

This is the latest protests from Palestine today at the UN resolution.

forgot to mention all tho the video is from Al jazz era which many don't like, its not biased as Isreal speak in it to 😋.

Also I wondered if you can class the war as a fresh war or should we class this war as long standing from and ongoing for many years ?

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
forgot to mention all tho the video is from Al jazz era which many don't like, its not biased as Isreal speak in it to 😋.

Also I wondered if you can class the war as a fresh war or should we class this war as long standing from and ongoing for many years ?
Hamas alone is responsible for crime in Israel, Gaza and now worldwide against Jews. Everything else is a lie!

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
As fortold there is a two week cease fire coming in Isreal and Gazza.

All over the world people have taken to the streets once again in protests of how Palestinians are suffering.

Mass demonstrating in the streets of Isreal from Isreal citizens for yetanyahu to bring about an immediate ceasefire for Israeli hostages to be released.

Meanwhile 200 more Palestinians have been killed today

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
We at the BBC love our British politicians, cough cough

Rumors have it James may be the next foreign secretary 😊

Home Secretary James Cleverly apologises for 'ironic joke' about spiking wife's drink with a rape date drug
  • By Ione Wells
  • Political correspondent
24 December 2023, 00:20 GMT
Updated 55 minutes ago

1703420314865.png

Home Secretary James Cleverly has apologised for making an "ironic joke" about spiking his wife's drink at a Downing Street reception.
He reportedly said the ideal spouse was "someone who is always mildly sedated so she can never realise there are better men out there".
According to the Sunday Mirror, he also mentioned Rohypnol - a so-called "date rape" drug.
Senior Labour party figures have described the comments as "appalling".
Shadow home secretary Yvette Cooper said spiking - putting alcohol or drugs in someone's drink or body without their consent - was a "disturbing and serious crime which is having a devastating impact on young women's lives".
"It is truly unbelievable that the home secretary made such appalling jokes on the very same day the government announced a new policy on spiking," she added.
And charity Women's Aid said political leaders were relied upon to "take action to end violence against women and girls, and the misogyny that underpins it".
"It is vital that spiking survivors see ministers treating the subject seriously and not downplaying the reality so many women face," it said on X.
Another women's rights organisation, the Fawcett Society, called on Mr Cleverly to resign, asking: "How can we trust him to seriously address violence against women and girls?"
In a statement, it said: "It's sickening that the senior minister in charge of keeping women safe thinks that something as terrifying as drugging women is a laughing matter."
A spokesman for the home secretary said: "In what was always understood as a private conversation, James, the home secretary tackling spiking, made what was clearly meant to be an ironic joke - for which he apologises."
A source told the BBC he did not recollect the exact wording he had used, because it was a private off-the-record event, but recognised that any joke along those lines was inappropriate - which was why he was apologising.
The incident happened on 18 December, when political journalists were invited to a drinks reception in 10 Downing Street along with political aides, ministers and Prime Minister Rishi Sunak.
On the same day, Mr Cleverly had promoted a raft of new government measures to tackle spiking and described it as a "perverse crime".
According to reports first published by the Sunday Mirror newspaper, Mr Cleverly told some female guests there that "a little bit of Rohypnol in her drink every night" was "not really illegal if it's only a little bit".
It also says he laughed that the secret to a long marriage was ensuring your spouse was "someone who is always mildly sedated so she can never realise there are better men out there".
Conversations at Downing Street receptions are usually considered "off the record" - and therefore not reported on - but the Sunday Mirror said it had decided to break this convention because of Mr Cleverly's position and the content of his remarks.
Mr Cleverly met his wife at university and the couple have two children.
Labour's shadow minister for domestic violence and safeguarding, Alex Davies-Jones, said: "If the home secretary is serious about tackling spiking, and violence against women and girls, then that requires a full cultural change.
"The 'banter' needs to stop and it has to start at the top."
Mr Cleverly also had to apologise last month for using "unparliamentary" language to describe a Labour MP.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023

Home Secretary James Cleverly apologises for 'ironic joke' about spiking wife's drink with a rape date drug
  • By Ione Wells
Updated 55 minutes ago

View attachment 259086

Home Secretary James Cleverly has apologised for making an "ironic joke" about spiking his wife's drink at a Downing Street reception.
He reportedly said the ideal spouse was "someone who is always mildly sedated so she can never realise there are better men out there".
According to the Sunday Mirror, he also mentioned Rohypnol - a so-called "date rape" drug.
Shadow home secretary Yvette Cooper said spiking - putting alcohol or drugs in someone's drink or body without their consent - was a "disturbing and serious crime which is having a devastating impact on young women's lives".
"It is truly unbelievable that the home secretary made such appalling jokes on the very same day the government announced a new policy on spiking," she added.
And charity Women's Aid said political leaders were relied upon to "take action to end violence against women and girls, and the misogyny that underpins it".
"It is vital that spiking survivors see ministers treating the subject seriously and not downplaying the reality so many women face," it said on X.
Another women's rights organisation, the Fawcett Society, called on Mr Cleverly to resign, asking: "How can we trust him to seriously address violence against women and girls?"
In a statement, it said: "It's sickening that the senior minister in charge of keeping women safe thinks that something as terrifying as drugging women is a laughing matter."
A spokesman for the home secretary said: "In what was always understood as a private conversation, James, the home secretary tackling spiking, made what was clearly meant to be an ironic joke - for which he apologises."
A source told the BBC he did not recollect the exact wording he had used, because it was a private off-the-record event, but recognised that any joke along those lines was inappropriate - which was why he was apologising.
The incident happened on 18 December, when political journalists were invited to a drinks reception in 10 Downing Street along with political aides, ministers and Prime Minister Rishi Sunak.
On the same day, Mr Cleverly had promoted a raft of new government measures to tackle spiking and described it as a "perverse crime".
According to reports first published by the Sunday Mirror newspaper, Mr Cleverly told some female guests there that "a little bit of Rohypnol in her drink every night" was "not really illegal if it's only a little bit".
It also says he laughed that the secret to a long marriage was ensuring your spouse was "someone who is always mildly sedated so she can never realise there are better men out there".
Conversations at Downing Street receptions are usually considered "off the record" - and therefore not reported on - but the Sunday Mirror said it had decided to break this convention because of Mr Cleverly's position and the content of his remarks.
Labour's shadow minister for domestic violence and safeguarding, Alex Davies-Jones, said: "If the home secretary is serious about tackling spiking, and violence against women and girls, then that requires a full cultural change.
Mr Cleverly also had to apologise last month for using "unparliamentary" language to describe a Labour MP.
coming soon live to Christian chat un- edited news reports 😊

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023

• By Ione Wells
Updated 55 minutes ago

View attachment 259086

if you haven't figured it out already I guess you could say this is a merry Christmas to the bbc 😊