Who is to blame for the latest Isreal Palestine war really ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Meanwhile 40 mins ago Biden does the lying cough again. And they continue to give arms to Isreal

Claims from king Abdullah suggests over one hundred thousand have been killed now.

The USA are a joke and they said they would not support rafah bombing 4 days ago.

All the USA has to do is denounce it's Vito at nato, and the 126 countries in NATO can force a cease fire on Isreal.

It's an absolute Joke.

don't forget king Abdula is only interested in Egypt's losing money.

Because why.

Well Egypt have started charging Palestine people, ten thousand dollars to cross the rafah crossing

So Egyptian leaders are just as much full of rubbish as biden.

All they have to do is let those 1.4 million Palestine people cross the border into Egypt to stop the war.

Because they say, they've been trying to stop the war, from the day it began.

So no, they are full of rubbish like biden

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Latest Rafah bombing as of 25 mins ago

Not only Hamas, also UN workers were involved in the crime of october 7th.
You can defend Hamas as long as you want and you can blame Israel as long as you want. It will not change the truth.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Not only Hamas, also UN workers were involved in the crime of october 7th.
You can defend Hamas as long as you want and you can blame Israel as long as you want. It will not change the truth.
You still haven't answered the questions I asked you.

Also you complained about not having your questions answered.

Are you a hypocrite 🤔.

I haven't seen you for a week

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
You still haven't answered the questions I asked you.

Also you complained about not having your questions answered.

Are you a hypocrite 🤔.

I haven't seen you for a week
Well I am tyred to wait for an answer, which you dont want to give. Thats all.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Remember this last week when USA said they would not support a raffa attack

Then this happened after the USA said it would not support raffa attack.

Well this just happened yesterday.

Look at the vote results only the USA waves it's Vito.

Looks like the USA are supporting a raffa attack to me, what does anyone think.

Also USA said a cease fire will not free the hostages.

But Hamas had there offer of releasing the hostages rejected last week also.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Meanwhile yesterday.

Outrage in the house of commons yesterday because a vote for an immediate ceasefire in Gaza was not aloud to be voted on, after it had already been allowed to be voted on.

Basically the leading Spokesman, of the house of commons change the laws of the house of commons, so that the voting could not happen.

Which is not normal standard practice.

So much for a country where democracy is suppose be a rule of the house of commons.

Scottish national party has its right to vote rejected.

House of commons leader apologizes.

Final conclusion is it's rule Britannia all over again

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Remember this last week when USA said they would not support a raffa attack

Then this happened after the USA said it would not support raffa attack.

Well this just happened yesterday.

Look at the vote results only the USA waves it's Vito.

Looks like the USA are supporting a raffa attack to me, what does anyone think.

Also USA said a cease fire will not free the hostages.

But Hamas had there offer of releasing the hostages rejected last week also.
And this is the response of the rule Britannia Government today.

Basically not only did they have the chance for the Scottish national party to vote for a cease fire rejected, after itbwas allowed, they also then had the up most disrespect to call the Scottish national party a minority government.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Meanwhile yesterday.

Outrage in the house of commons yesterday because a vote for an immediate ceasefire in Gaza was not aloud to be voted on, after it had already been allowed to be voted on.

Basically the leading Spokesman, of the house of commons change the laws of the house of commons, so that the voting could not happen.

Which is not normal standard practice.

So much for a country where democracy is suppose be a rule of the house of commons.

House of commons leader apologizes.

Final conclusion is it's rule Britannia all over again
And this is the response of the rule Britannia Government today.

Basically not only did they have the chance for the Scottish national party to vote for a cease fire rejected, after it was allowed, they also then had the up most disrespect to call the Scottish national party a minority government.

The overall majority of the UK, The rule Britannia conservative party, of murdering blood on there hands, calls the Scottish national party a minority government. After they persuade the Judge of the house of commons, to change the laws, in how people vote.

final conclusion (fascists)

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Latest very significant news today

Well finally folks a long overdue vote took place at an UN resolution today. And the vote has been passed for an immediate ceasefire for a united nations counsel today.

Also the USA for the first time did not Vito there vote but abstained.

But none the less because they abstained and did not waver the Vito, this allowed for the vote to be passed.

The vote was passed for the cease fire to take place within 2 weeks.

I'm not saying I told you so.

But unless Isreal don't agree to theese terms after hamas has released the hostages then Isreal will be in deep water.

As it stands this resolution was the best thing all round today but Isreal again are calling it disgusting.

Which says to me there not bothered about the hostages getting released.

But anyhow this vote is also binding under international law

Fillan

Oct 25, 2022
But anyhow this vote is also binding under international law
Hello Thunderrr. International law maybe, whatever that two tier system says, but not God's Law.

"I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them,” says the LORD your God. (Amos 9:15).

Note form this verse. God has given the land to Israel. He has planted Israel there. They will never be uprooted.

Also from basic common sense. Hamas don't want peace with Israel, they don't want Israel to exist. A ceasefire with them now will lead to more bloodshed later, in the same way that a ceasefire with Adolf Hitler in 1944 would not have led to anything good.

God Bless You :)

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Hello Thunderrr. International law maybe, whatever that two tier system says, but not God's Law.

"I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them,” says the LORD your God. (Amos 9:15).

Note form this verse. God has given the land to Israel. He has planted Israel there. They will never be uprooted.

Also from basic common sense. Hamas don't want peace with Israel, they don't want Israel to exist. A ceasefire with them now will lead to more bloodshed later, in the same way that a ceasefire with Adolf Hitler in 1944 would not have led to anything good.

God Bless You :)
helloooo fillian 😊 please.also note that Isreal was given to blessed people before they started worshipping baal then they where sent in to exile, and never again will the lord speak to them until they welcome the lord

Then also please also notice the fact that the christian population has shrunk in Jerusalem from 20 percent to 2 percent

Oh and did you know a lot of those people where Palestinian Christians.

Fillan

Oct 25, 2022
Hello Thunderrr. I must admit that the Scottish National Party do a lot to represent the needs of the people of Gaza, if only they represented the needs of the people of Scotland with such fervour. Their time in government is marked by a drastic decline in the quality of public services in Scotland and infrastructure failures and their waste of parliamentary time with hogwash will not go un-noted at election time. Even if they had their vote on Gaza they have no jurisdiction over Gaza, they can do nothing tangible about a ceasefire, it's a complete and utter waste of precious time. God Bless You :)

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
For all the calling for ceasefires, why is the world not concerned about the release of any Israeli civilian hostages? Does it believe there is nothing, of much value anyways, to see there?

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Hello Thunderrr. I must admit that the Scottish National Party do a lot to represent the needs of the people of Gaza, if only they represented the needs of the people of Scotland with such fervour. Their time in government is marked by a drastic decline in the quality of public services in Scotland and infrastructure failures and their waste of parliamentary time with hogwash will not go un-noted at election time. Even if they had their vote on Gaza they have no jurisdiction over Gaza, they can do nothing tangible about a ceasefire, it's a complete and utter waste of precious time. God Bless You :)
Well yellow again fillian, but I have to say thanks to people like the Scottish national party campaigning for a ceasefire we now have one.

Are you happy there is a cease fire 😊

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
For all the calling for ceasefires, why is the world not concerned about the release of any Israeli civilian hostages? Does it believe there is nothing, of much value anyways, to see there?
Palestine where only happy to release the hostages in the condition no more people where killed.

Obviously Isreal where not willing to commit to This.

Oh there's also the possibility that netanyahu being like Adolf Hitler is out of control, this is why it's another possibility the USA has finally seen sense and not waved it's vito.

Then there's the possibility netanyahu is actually the person behind the terrorist attacks on Isreal.

Have you seen the false acting call he made to biden

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Palestine where only happy to release the hostages in the condition no more people where killed.

Obviously Isreal where not willing to commit to This.

Oh there's also the possibility that netanyahu being like Adolf Hitler is out of control, this is why it's another possibility the USA has finally seen sense and not waved it's vito.

Then there's the possibility netanyahu is actually the person behind the terrorist attacks on Isreal.

Have you seen the false acting call he made to biden
Did you know that lightning is attracted by "points"?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
All 5 muslim neighbors wanted to attack at once and overwhelm the Chosen ones, Hamas goofed and went first, a ceasefire may allow the other 4 to prepare for further action under the cover of the ceasefire.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
All 5 muslim neighbors wanted to attack at once and overwhelm the Chosen ones, Hamas goofed and went first, a ceasefire may allow the other 4 to prepare for further action under the cover of the ceasefire.
the ceasefire is in two weeks, which will be when we have the eclipse.