Who is to blame for the latest Isreal Palestine war really ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Fillan

Oct 25, 2022
helloooo fillian 😊 please.also note that Isreal was given to blessed people before they started worshipping baal then they where sent in to exile, and never again will the lord speak to them until they welcome the lord
Hello. Which scripture is that you're referring to-'never again will the lord speak to them until they welcome the lord'?

Could it be this scripture, the Lord will return to Jerusalem when the Jews say 'blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord'.

Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. Look, your house is left to you desolate. For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’” (Matthew 23:27-29).

So this undermines what you're saying. If Hamas have their way there will be no Jews in Jerusalem. But the Lord is returning to Jerusalem when the Jews say 'blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord'.

As the scriptures also say:
Romans 11: 25-27 "I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, and in this way all Israel will be saved. As it is written: “The deliverer will come from Zion; he will turn godlessness away from Jacob. And this is my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”

God Bless You :)

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Hello. Which scripture is that you're referring to-'never again will the lord speak to them until they welcome the lord'?

Could it be this scripture, the Lord will return to Jerusalem when the Jews say 'blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord'.

Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. Look, your house is left to you desolate. For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’” (Matthew 23:27-29).

So this undermines what you're saying. If Hamas have their way there will be no Jews in Jerusalem. But the Lord is returning to Jerusalem when the Jews say 'blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord'.

As the scriptures also say:
Romans 11: 25-27 "I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, and in this way all Israel will be saved. As it is written: “The deliverer will come from Zion; he will turn godlessness away from Jacob. And this is my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”

God Bless You :)
. Yes that was the correct scripture but also you might want to add Jeremiah 5 to the equation.

There is never going to be a Christian conversion in Isreal and Isreal are never going to let any of there land be over whelmed by Christian gentiles

Thats why Isreal have only designated a small spot to Christians and enclosed them in with a wall. But alot of those Christians in that small spot are Palestinians.

So I don't think you can add Romans to to Isreal way of thinking.

Maybe the lords way, but not Isreal ways not any more.

Personaly I believe if there is a two state solution, which the un along with the cease fire are going to force it I believe, from what I've heard today.

Only then will there be more Christians in Bethlehem.

The borders will be given back to Palestine and Bethlehem. Will become a lot bigger,

I have done my home work on this.

But besides this Isreal have killed alot more people than hamas has over the years.

And hamas are at war with Isreal.

We can't take the side of Isreal because there not Isreal anymore. There currently in exile

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Latest very significant news today

Well finally folks a long overdue vote took place at an UN resolution today. And the vote has been passed for an immediate ceasefire for a united nations counsel today.

Also the USA for the first time did not Vito there vote but abstained.

But none the less because they abstained and did not waver the Vito, this allowed for the vote to be passed.

The vote was passed for the cease fire to take place within 2 weeks.

I'm not saying I told you so.

But unless Isreal don't agree to theese terms after hamas has released the hostages then Isreal will be in deep water.

As it stands this resolution was the best thing all round today but Isreal again are calling it disgusting.

Which says to me there not bothered about the hostages getting released.

But anyhow this vote is also binding under international law
Hamas will not Release te hostages. If they dont get their conditions.
If Israel would agree with this conditions they can commit suicide.
No government in this world would agree with this conditions.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
The ceasefire resolution is unconditional, so Hamas doesn't have to do anything, because the UN, including the UK, and "indirectly, " so the US, is supporting them. What the farce!

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
The ceasefire resolution is unconditional, so Hamas doesn't have to do anything, because the UN, including the UK, and "indirectly, " so the US, is supporting them. What the farce!
In deed!

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
hi wolfwint 😊

Nice to see you again

How about we form a Wolf gang 😋

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
This prophecy may come true.

Isreal will ignore the un resolution that's been passed, and Palestine will not release the hostages.

Isreal has a history of ignoring resolutions.

Then Isreal will be taken over by the UN and brought under marshal law 😊

Anyhow I'm hoping it will

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
B
This prophecy may come true.

Isreal will ignore the un resolution that's been passed, and Palestine will not release the hostages.

Isreal has a history of ignoring resolutions.

Then Isreal will be taken over by the UN and brought under marshal law 😊

Anyhow I'm hoping it will
Bad boy 😀

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
God would destroy any nation that tried to take over Israel.

The mooslims have been trying to do this since 1948 and they always fail.
Isreal has already been taken over by evil.

Your referring to genesis which was said in the old testament in genesis .

Where God said I will bless those who bless Isreal.

It's not Isreal anymore it's run by evil.

The real Isreal are Christians

What your supporting is Zioniism.

Your supporting an Isreal that no longer exists.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
God would destroy any nation that tried to take over Israel.

The mooslims have been trying to do this since 1948 and they always fail.
you must have forgot about the prophecy in Jeremiah 5 That says God will bring a distant nation against Isreal

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Do they have guys name coyotegang? Or liongang, or maybe beargang?

The other animals want in on this action too ya know.
Does it remind you of the "Wolf's lair" or the "Wolf pack" in WW2?

Dec 29, 2023
Does it remind you of the "Wolf's lair" or the "Wolf pack" in WW2?

Not really.

I don't remember much about WW2 since I had not been born yet.

I was still just a twinkle in my daddy's eye way back then.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Not really.

I don't remember much about WW2 since I had not been born yet.

I was still just a twinkle in my daddy's eye way back then.
WW2 was before my time as well, so I read about Hitler, his house was called the wolf's lair. The wolf pack was how the subs would be used.