Who is to blame for the latest Isreal Palestine war really ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
You know what... this reminds me of recent wise counsel and will, henceforth, abstain from engaging any further.
I always give my wisdom freely on the account of seeking the lord first.

The lord tells to give his wisdom freely.

Which is what I'm doing,

I'm asking you to see his wisdom by using the wisdom he has just gave me 😊

So wisdom truly blossoms when you accept it.

As the wisdom you gained once came after you thought about something and remembered it.

It wasn't until ye thought about something else that ye realised the wisdom ye had may not have been totally correct.

So this is why is asked the question what land did God tell the Israelites not to step one foot on in Isreal

Apr 27, 2023
I blame the UN for making a "Palestinian" holocaust to be a possiblity.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
I always give my wisdom freely on the account of seeking the lord first.

The lord tells to give his wisdom freely.

Which is what I'm doing,

I'm asking you to see his wisdom by using the wisdom he has just gave me 😊

So wisdom truly blossoms when you accept it.

As the wisdom you gained once came after you thought about something and remembered it.

It wasn't until ye thought about something else that ye realised the wisdom ye had may not have been totally correct.

So this is why is asked the question what land did God tell the Israelites not to step one foot on in Isreal
I'll get back to you when I've finished my homework.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
So in case nobody has noticed the USA, Israel's closest allies have left Isreal, more over netanyahu out in the cold.

And once again netanyahu is very angry

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
It's totally disturbing, that only now are we starting to see true hate for war after peoples own people are killed

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
It's totally disturbing, that only now are we starting to see true hate for war after peoples own people are killed

It's truly amazing really,.

The disturbing profound thoughts of justification for killing.

Thank God we have people with a brain like the radio host above able to see people's profound thoughts, for what they are.

Which is profound

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Objective external scrutiny, now there is novel concept.
What i would do is listen to the radio DJ host uncovering profound statements, and listen to the person making the profound statements get all unreasonable.

But if I was you just in case you may not be concentrating,.listen to it when your at peace.

And if yun suffer from distractions, or have a short attention span, which ye said ye have, try putting headphones on

And try closing your eyes 🙂

Sculpt

Apr 18, 2021
@shittim, I curious, do you support the two-state solution? Or it not, what specifically do you suggest instead?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
When we are walking in faith as He requires the words I, me and mine are no longer in our vocabulary, we are no longer out own, we are His. His thoughts become our thoughts, He desires become our desires.
We focus on advancing the Kingdom.
Imparted Holy Spirit to a Roman Catholic lady yesterday, she received gladly, prayed with and for a dozen or more, Holy Spirit manifest each time.
This world and cares it holds are not where our focus should be, it is not our home.
best wishes

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Objective external scrutiny, now there is novel concept.
sorry friend my last post didn't sound to polite my English was bad.

Yes well the only way to get through to profound statement is to repeat there question back to them.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
sorry friend my last post didn't sound to polite my English was bad.

Yes well the only way to get through to profound statement is to repeat there question back to them.
I have grown accustomed to your style of written expression.

But making fun of someone who misspelled "quake" is mean.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
I have grown accustomed to your style of written expression.

But making fun of someone who misspelled "quake" is mean.
who me nope, I never knew.

To me is no difference if I quack with thunder i also quake with thunder. 🙂

Oh and seeing as where on the subject of mean.

Perhaps you would like to say why ye have just rejected a peace offering