Who is to blame for the latest Isreal Palestine war really ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
who me nope, I never knew.

To me is no difference if I quack with thunder i also quake with thunder. 🙂

Oh and seeing as where on the subject of mean.

Perhaps you would like to say why ye have just rejected a peace offering
It was some of the other posts that were mean.

I am not here to make friends I am here to discuss and if we disagree that is okay don't take it personally.

Dec 18, 2023
It was some of the other posts that were mean.

I am not here to make friends I am here to discuss and if we disagree that is okay don't take it personally.
oh well if I have given you impression i am mean nature then i will not be speaking with this manner to you.

I will prove you wrong 🙂

I only have to remember how to teach people to suck eggs will make me behave like Paul Newman.

My apologies but no where people are blind, instead of pussy footing about going back and fourth with some people it's best to teach them to suck eggs.

At least they get to eat something that way.

But yes such method can forget to give baby food first.

Yes but my grandmother believes the shovel works better for nonsense

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
oh well if I have given you impression i am mean nature then i will not be speaking with this manner to you.

I will prove you wrong 🙂

I only have to remember how to teach people to suck eggs will make me behave like Paul Newman.

My apologies but no where people are blind, instead of pussy footing about going back and fourth with some people it's best to teach them to suck eggs.

At least they get to eat something that way.

But yes such method can forget to give baby food first.

Yes but my grandmother believes the shovel works better for nonsense
I feel like you did not read my response, I clearly stated "others"

Slow down there Thunderr-mental ... :coffee: here have some tea.

Sculpt

Apr 18, 2021
sorry friend my last post didn't sound to polite my English was bad.

Yes well the only way to get through to profound statement is to repeat there question back to them.
Greetings, Thunderrr-mental - What's your primary/first language?

Sculpt

Apr 18, 2021
When we are walking in faith as He requires the words I, me and mine are no longer in our vocabulary, we are no longer out own, we are His. His thoughts become our thoughts, He desires become our desires.
We focus on advancing the Kingdom.
Imparted Holy Spirit to a Roman Catholic lady yesterday, she received gladly, prayed with and for a dozen or more, Holy Spirit manifest each time.
This world and cares it holds are not where our focus should be, it is not our home.
best wishes
Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.
James 3:17 But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, reasonable, full of mercy and good fruits, unwavering, without hypocrisy.
Hebrews 12:14 Pursue peace with all men, and the sanctification without which no one will see the Lord.

Dec 18, 2023
Latest news, extremely important

Isreal in shock as USA and UK threaten to end ties with Isreal.
And stop the sales of arms to Isreal

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Latest news, extremely important

Isreal in shock as USA and UK threaten to end ties with Isreal.
And stop the sales of arms to Isreal

Thank you for sharing this, not sure I believe it yet, it could be posturing since what is happening is plainly visible for those who have eyes to see and there is a lot of backlash.

Dec 18, 2023
Thank you for sharing this, not sure I believe it yet, it could be posturing since what is happening is plainly visible for those who have eyes to see and there is a lot of backlash.
well Maybe but I chose a none biased report, because if you noticed the reporter was on the side of isreal.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
well Maybe but I chose a none biased report, because if you noticed the reporter was on the side of isreal.
True, Talk TV has been very pro Israel the little parts I have watched.

I have very serious doubts that the USA would stop being Israel's ally, the donor class will not let that happen politicians know who their masters are.

Dec 18, 2023
True, Talk TV has been very pro Israel the little parts I have watched.

I have very serious doubts that the USA would stop being Israel's ally, the donor class will not let that happen politicians know who their masters are.
well I think biden and his party now see Isreal as threat to them winning the next election.

So who knows, maybe you might see something bigger shock coming soon.

The same thing is happening here in UK

All parties are using the conflict to win votes

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
well I think biden and his party now see Isreal as threat to them winning the next election.

So who knows, maybe you might see something bigger shock coming soon.

The same thing is happening here in UK

All parties are using the conflict to win votes
Good point, the time is just going too fast for me lol it is an election year!

Yes he does have to moderate his position at least publicly to maintain support of the populace.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
How would you feel if your babies were murdered, yoour daughters were raped, your wife was raped and murdered, your parents were taken captive, tortured and used as human shields? Hamas brought this on themselves and on the people of Gaza. Gazans should have thought of this when they voted for terrorists to take over the place.
we only have a bunch of con mens words that there is such a legitimate group called hamas. For all we hasmas could be the same people who run America and Isreal.
I suggest that you come into the real world. Oh, maybe there is not such thing. Maybe you are my dream and when I wake up you will cease to exist. That is about as likely as Hamas not being a real organisation. Don't include me in your "all we know". I live in the real world, not the fantasy bubble of conspiracy theorists.

Dec 18, 2023
I suggest that you come into the real world. Oh, maybe there is not such thing. Maybe you are my dream and when I wake up you will cease to exist. That is about as likely as Hamas not being a real organisation. Don't include me in your "all we know". I live in the real world, not the fantasy bubble of conspiracy theorists.
Well I've not forgotten the falseness displayed in this phone call

Dec 18, 2023
Wow, unreal .... "Hello Joe" :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Thank you for the laugh!
yep it's official just been on our local news to

Isreal withdrawing troops.from Gazza raffa
7 hours ago

I now believe all troops have withdrawn since then

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
yep it's official just been on our local news to

Isreal withdrawing troops.from Gazza raffa
7 hours ago

I now believe all troops have withdrawn since then

I think I will wait and see on the veracity of this.