Who is voting for Trump again?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
More like he has to step in line when it comes to Evangelicals. He did the Israeli embassy which is a good thing, and . he is smart enough to know if he goes against them, he could lose. I have to keep reminding myself that God is in control. The Bible does say to pray for those in authority, so if we do that at least we are doing what God tells us to do.

7seasrekeyed

Trump has flip-flopped political sides multiple times throughout the years. There was a time when he was saying Hillary would be a good president. Trump will be whatever he needs to be to suit his advantage
And again you're pushing a narrative that people have to like Trump or they don't love America which absurrd. He,is a disgrace to the office of president

thanks negan

I guess we all need to hear what you have to say

to make SURE those of sound mind and body have the opportunity to vote for Trump

legally :giggle:

you actually illustrate why people will vote for Trump

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Don't know about that. Plenty of people here call themselves Christians and espouse things not even taught in the Bible or are so left leaning they can't even stand up. Yet they consider themselves Christians.

Do you call them Christians?
Sounds like you don't, or, if you do you don't really mean it.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Right-wingers criticized Obama which is your constitutional right so I have no problem with that. But wouldn't it be ridiculous if I told you you need to leave America if you don't like Obama?
right-wingers kill me with that mentality. Everyone who disagrees with me should leave the country immediately

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I wish people would stop pushing the narrative that you're anti-American if you don't like Trump. I love my country. I just think Trump is a window licking idiot who tweets like a teenage girl and talks like he has a fifth grade literacy level
Trump is an opportunist. He just jumped on the conservative bandwagon because he knew he could swing them in his favor.
He knew the right words to say in the right buttons to push and sure enough it worked.
I don't think there's ever been a president with a more fanatical fan base. Remember when he said he could murder someone in the middle of Times Square and wouldn't lose a single voter? That's not much of an exaggeration...

Howard Stern talks about how Trump was one of his favorite guests because Trump had no filter and would say just whatever. He used to talk about being sexually attracted to his daughter. The evangelicals have embraced Trump almost to the point of idolatry
I'm laughing with you. Trump reminds me of a high school jock, bully, dumbbell. Many people are more attracted to power, rhetoric and money than manners, intelligence or a well composed secure personality. Big loud jocks have more friends and followers than nerds. I'd rather put my money and trust in the hands of a nerd.

7seasrekeyed

LOL, well labeling someone as "a worse choice than satan", leaves a lot of room to come together huh? So what now? Everyone just fold there arms and face away from each other? I do not understand the over dramatic feigned outrage, mostly from people who publicly do much worse, without realizing that they are who created Trump. This endless virtue signaling falsely turned at essentially the cleanest boy scouts the republicans had, like McCain and Romney. always kept them on their heels and unable to ever "please" the other side. Trump just doesn't care and will tell you. I like how Dinesh D'Souza puts it, if they tried on Trump what they did with ol'Mit and tried to paint Him as evil for the amount of money he was worth, he would just sit them down and explain to them how he has even more than they thought.
I don't really agree with some of the things he says, and truly think He should pull back from the Twitter and stuff, but it's also been a powerful tool for him too, and he has used it to his advantage often as well. The main point is the left has got to get away from the focus on Trump "orange man bad", syndrome and start addressing some things realistically, or they lose again. Simply attacking Trump will not work.
it can be explained but not understood

I for one, do not want to get inside the democratic mind to understand it

it is impossible to objectively discuss with people who believe lying is how to achieve your end game

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
We should give him time to mature in his character,
So you're saying don't vote for him this time, but maybe 8 years from now, if he's matured?

Would you be in favor of making a brand new, immature, unknowledgeable and still carnal believer pastor of your church?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
I'm laughing with you. Trump reminds me of a high school jock, bully, dumbbell. Many people are more attracted to power, rhetoric and money than manners, intelligence or a well composed secure personality. Big loud jocks have more friends and followers than nerds. I'd rather put my money and trust in the hands of a nerd.
That said, there's a certain segment of the population he represents pretty well.
Well maybe not represent them economically, but good luck getting anyone elected to the presidency who isn't already a multimillionaire.

7seasrekeyed

right

that must be how he got to where he is

many people are not attracted to communism (the current dems) or lying wanna be's (Clinton) so they chose the alternative

which doesn't seem to suit everyone who could have done much better if only they would run so we could vote for them

reminds me of a hamster exercising itself in its little wheely thing

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
Fair enough. Who's the nerd?

7seasrekeyed

So you're saying don't vote for him this time, but maybe 8 years from now, if he's matured?

Would you be in favor of making a brand new, immature, unknowledgeable and still carnal believer pastor of your church?

look I know you are a democrat, but you are really just tossing word salad

no substance to your posts

I know you do better than that

maybe that is what you understood. or are you just trying to antagonize people by twisting what is said in order to sound so smart?

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Right-wingers criticized Obama which is your constitutional right so I have no problem with that. But wouldn't it be ridiculous if I told you you need to leave America if you don't like Obama?
right-wingers kill me with that mentality. Everyone who disagrees with me should leave the country immediately
That started with Hollywood demonats...they said they would leave if he got elected. Were you on periscope during the election rally’s? You could see who was causing trouble and it wasn’t Trump supporters. We all should know that there is a group of men/women who will use any other group or religion to make the world one world that they can control.

Trump and the Republican Party is holding it back. Obama was a leader but just a pawn for another.

Obama is still trying and is using Netflix now to “educate” the young in the spirit of anti Christ.

K

kaylagrl

Trump has flip-flopped political sides multiple times throughout the years. There was a time when he was saying Hillary would be a good president. Trump will be whatever he needs to be to suit his advantage
And again you're pushing a narrative that people have to like Trump or they don't love America which absurrd. He,is a disgrace to the office of president

And that's something politicians NEVER do, flipflop. Like Obama who was for marriage between and a woman...

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013

Hey, you are smarter than this. Trump has repented and has many Spirit filled counselors. I was referring to that as far as maturity. Just like us PH. One thing with those like Trump is you always will hear what he thinks, not what he thinks you want to hear.

Which do you prefer?

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Don't know about that. Plenty of people here call themselves Christians and espouse things not even taught in the Bible or are so left leaning they can't even stand up. Yet they consider themselves Christians.
Do you call them Christians?
Sounds like you don't, or, if you do you don't really mean it.
Well it all simply those existentialist, capitalistic, human goal oriented folks that believe that greed is good and selfishness is ok vs the ones who just want to share, hold hands and sing Kumbaya! Most of us are somewhere in between.

7seasrekeyed

is half a quote actually the quote you are quoting?

she was told to leave and fix the country she came from and when she got that done to come BACK to this one and tell us how it's done

you really have no choice though but to lie and tell half truths if you are going to be a democrat I guess :(

let's talk about Cortez calling Pelosi a racist and how even enemies can pretend to be friends to suggest a false narrative

Omar, the Israel hater, is under investigation for her fudged docs when she applied for entry into this county

7seasrekeyed

not really

I cannot even vote so no dog I'm going hunting with

no one has to like Trump to vote for him

why are you conflating an intelligent choice with the alternative?

try to keep up

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
That said, there's a certain segment of the population he represents pretty well.
Well maybe not represent them economically, but good luck getting anyone elected to the presidency who isn't already a multimillionaire.
Too bad there's not some sort test that covers competency, humanity, morality and sanity.