Who is voting for Trump again?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Again, we were told thousands of years ago where the world is headed ... under the antichrist. It is seriously NAIVE of us to think it will get there being led by righteous leaders.

Trump is just one more stepping stone in that direction.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
rwbstr10.jpg
"And the solution...There is none!"
Are we not witnessing the consequences of resentment and disrespect, and all the attributes of such.
Again, I believe the news media along with resentful politicians are shameful, plus bringing
cause of irreparable discord. Destroyed from within, a statement that holds much truth.'
flag - Copy.gif

S

Susanna

Oh Suzanna, oh don’t you cry for me. I’ve come from Alabama with a banjo on my knee...
Now I remember you. You were that pansy that accused me of police brutality a few years back.

Smooth

Jul 22, 2019
Now I remember you. You were that pansy that accused me of police brutality a few years back.
You were that pansy WHO accused me...
Proper English please. If you’re a badge then proper English is a must. That said, I have no idea who or what you’re talking about, keyboard warrior. Like I said, you’re triggered.

S

Susanna

You were that pansy WHO accused me...
Proper English please. If you’re a badge then proper English is a must. That said, I have no idea who or what you’re talking about, keyboard warrior. Like I said, you’re triggered.
I think you know what I’m talking about.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
A vote anywhere else but Trump is voting for a Democrat and that is 10x worse than Trump. Sorry but in reality in less their is a huge movement for a third party candidate then voting third party is useless.

Smooth

Jul 22, 2019
I think you know what I’m talking about.
No, but if someone accused you of police brutality a few years ago on the internet and it still rattles you then perhaps that individual was correct in their analysis. You trigger easily. I pray for your safety out in the field as well as the safety of those in your jurisdiction.

S

Susanna

No, but if someone accused you of police brutality a few years ago on the internet and it still rattles you then perhaps that individual was correct in their analysis. You trigger easily. I pray for your safety out in the field as well as the safety of those in your jurisdiction.
You’re quite obsessed with projecting your emotions into others.

7seasrekeyed

A vote anywhere else but Trump is voting for a Democrat and that is 10x worse than Trump. Sorry but in reality in less their is a huge movement for a third party candidate then voting third party is useless.

like a box of chocolates

soft centered?

or hard English toffee...or something with Brazil nuts

choices

choices