Who is voting for Trump again?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

7seasrekeyed

Bush was/is a member of the skull and bones society of Yale

not a good thing

one worlder elitists

Skull and Bones was founded in 1832. Its notable alumni include former US Presidents George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush and US Secretary of State John Kerry.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Do you think the Bush clan was better?

Just curious?
I don't think I understand the question. Especially as it relates to my post.

Maybe this helps?

Today's Democrats = ALWAYS BAD Platform is flat out evil.

Today's Republicans = SOMETIMES BAD Platform has many redeeming qualities.

So the math tells you it's ALWAYS better to vote Republican.

Now we can talk all day long about which Republicans are better than others. MOST say what you want to hear, but NEVER fight to enact it. Trump on the other hand, told us what he wanted to do, and has fought EVERY side to try and achieve what he said. He has had many successes that I wholeheartedly agree with. If people would just forget about him as a person, and focus on what he has done, he should win in a huge landslide.

The jury is almost in UG. It appears you reeeaally don't like Israel and the Jews. Whether that's completely accurate or not, it is certainly the impression you give.

Bush was waaaaay better than ANY Democrat, but still wasn't great IMO.

S

Susanna

He isn’t an optimal leader of the country.

Greenlandgate was not a very impressing move from him.

Does he want to enable Russia and China to get momentum in the Arctic?

I don’t like how he’s behaving like a spoiled brat when he’s trying to be the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of State while he at the same time also is the President.

And then be insulting the Jews by saying that they are not loyal. Not loyal? To him?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
G-d has raised him up at this time and for His purpose, I am thankful for him, we could have had the concubine of satan who ran against him.
Nobody has 56 friends who all commit suicide.

S

Susanna

G-d has raised him up at this time and for His purpose, I am thankful for him, we could have had the concubine of satan who ran against him.
She’s not gonna run come 2020.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

I don’t like how he’s behaving like a spoiled brat when he’s trying to be the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of State while he at the same time also is the President.

And then be insulting the Jews by saying that they are not loyal. Not loyal? To him?

Are you even aware we attempted to purchase Greenland at least once before? But of course Harry Truman didn't have the treasonous press we have today to call him all sorts of names:

Following World War II, the United States developed a geopolitical interest in Greenland, and in 1946 the United States offered to buy Greenland from Denmark for $100,000,000$1,409,811,3001946, but Denmark refused to sell.

Also, Trump was talking about loyalty to EVERY Jews homeland. Israel. By supporting Dems, they are IN FACT supporting the enemies of Israel.

Every Jew on planet Earth is granted automatic citizenship if they want to go and live in Israel.

7seasrekeyed

concubine of satan :oops:

well she isn't called killary for nothing

7seasrekeyed

She’s not gonna run come 2020.

she's been running for years and years

just ahead of whatever arm of the law might reach out and nab her for whatever she did

loved her description of dodging gunfire when she was near it

she does come complete with a bleach kit though

S

Susanna

Are you even aware we attempted to purchase Greenland at least once before? But of course Harry Truman didn't have the treasonous press we have today to call him all sorts of names:

Following World War II, the United States developed a geopolitical interest in Greenland, and in 1946 the United States offered to buy Greenland from Denmark for $100,000,000$1,409,811,3001946, but Denmark refused to sell.

Also, Trump was talking about loyalty to EVERY Jews homeland. Israel. By supporting Dems, they are IN FACT supporting the enemies of Israel.

Every Jew on planet Earth is granted automatic citizenship if they want to go and live in Israel.
Yes, I’m aware of that. I’m also aware that Truman was not the first trying to get it.

The strategical position was quite different in the Truman era. Europe, including Denmark, was down and out after WWII, and Truman didn’t violate etiquette in the process.

Now your guy...😁

7seasrekeyed

well who would be then?

Pete maybe?

S

Susanna

she's been running for years and years

just ahead of whatever arm of the law might reach out and nab her for whatever she did

loved her description of dodging gunfire when she was near it

she does come complete with a bleach kit though
Scared people can do that.

Their pure imagination of gunfire can be enough to crack up. No gunfire even needed.

I guess she hadn’t received any training in the general direction of potentially being under gunfire. And being under sniperfire is way worse.

Some people just snap.

U

UnderGrace

It appears you reeeaally don't like Israel and the Jews.
Are there only two sides for or against?

My feelings are not even in play, why does everyone always come to this "like" 'hate " paradigm it gets rather tiring.:confused:

Most of the people I work with are Jewish and you know what we go out for bite together after work so please stop with the personal insinuations.

How exactly will Trump defend the rights of the unborn, do you think Roe V. Wade can be overturned.
It is very easy for any politician to state I support the rights of the unborn and know he never can act on his words.

What has the Republican party done to ensure second amendment rights?

Last I heard they are begining the slow process of chipping away at that right?

S

Susanna

Are there only two sides for or against?

My feelings are not even in play, why does everyone always come to this "like" 'hate " paradigm it gets rather tiring.:confused:

Most of the people I work with are Jewish and you know what we go out for bite together after work so please stop with the personal insinuations.

How exactly will Trump defend the rights of the unborn, do you think Roe V. Wade can be overturned.
It is very easy for any politician to state I support the rights of the unborn and know he never can act on his words.

What has the Republican party done to ensure second amendment rights?

Last I heard they are begining the slow process of chipping away at that right?
Elephants and Donkeys are two of a kind.

U

UnderGrace

Elephants and Donkeys are two of a kind.
Well at least some here gets it.

There may have been a time when they had different solutions to problems.

They both have one agenda, it may look different on the surface but it is all heading the same way eventually.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
G-d has raised him up at this time and for His purpose,

That's true....

I am thankful for him, we could have had the concubine of satan who ran against him.

Shhh, don't tell anybody, but he and the concubine are working for the same master and end

7seasrekeyed

Well at least some here gets it.

There may have been a time when they had different solutions to problems.

They both have one agenda, it may look different on the surface but it is all heading the same way eventually.

oh we all get it

some according to prejudice

and some according to weighing the choices

what is the one agenda then?

oh never mind since you say you cannot read my posts :rolleyes:

right. it is the fact you see through the lens of preterism

it seems to be you are trying to change what you said by trying to introduce feelings

what do you mean by everybody? perhaps just the people you disagree with?

7seasrekeyed

Scared people can do that.

Their pure imagination of gunfire can be enough to crack up. No gunfire even needed.

I guess she hadn’t received any training in the general direction of potentially being under gunfire. And being under sniperfire is way worse.

Some people just snap.

she probably thought

well I'm Hillary Clinton. I make deals on both sides as long as cash is involved

sniperfire is never a good thing. apparently an officer was shot at from a 4th floor building today (forget the city) just as he was about to take off his bullet proof vest. thankfully he still had it on when hit. shooter not found yet