Who is voting for Trump again?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
How did Obama resurrect racial division unless you are saying people devided because he was black?
“God d@mn America”
Beer summit
“If I had a son . . .”
Ferguson, MO
That’s four that come to mind.

K

kaylagrl

You’re trying to be rational with an irrational troll. Blessings on your attempted conquest with that one, sister. 😆

He has a worldview and a POV completely opposite from mine. But the two of us yapping at each other like junk yard dogs across the fence solves nothing either. I believe the most important question, the most important issue is a persons soul. So he can go on thinking I'm the dumbest thing walking, he can say I'm not enlightened, he can call me a troll and insult me in every way he can up with. But perhaps, one day when he is in a dark place in his life, or on his deathbed he'll remember that someone told him that the answers are found in Christ. I've had family that denied God all their lives, but on their deathbed, they remembered someone told them about God. Like the saying goes, communist till you get rich; feminist till you're married; atheist till the plane drops. Perhaps God will bring him to that place in life where science isn't going help him. My job is to show people the way. If they reject it, I still answered the call.

S

Susanna

It tells us there are a LOT of ignorant people that will look for ANY reason to hate our President and those that agree with him on issues.

Our previous President TOLD US he was going to fundamentally transform the U.S.A. And boy was he mostly successful! If HE wasn't THE most divisive president, then I don't know who would be.
Someone obviously is looking for any reason to love this president.

S

Susanna

it tells me you are digging awful deep to come up with this kind of conclusion

I guess you were mia during the big O admin

he basically resurrected the race divide which people seem to like to forget
Not very lucky with this remark, were you?

S

Susanna

There is no such thing as climate change. It’s dogmatic nonsense used to control the masses. You’re obviously a misguided neophyte too naive to understand the truth. Take your unwarranted, condescending attitude and use it in the mirror.
So it’s you again...lol...

7seasrekeyed

Not very lucky with this remark, were you?
huh

I guess snark is still your default position when you cannot actually respond with something of substance :rolleyes:

not everyone tries to draw a crowd or force people to take sides in issues

it is more than evident that mr O caused major division this country and then of course there was also the Apology tour :whistle:

S

Susanna

huh

I guess snark is still your default position when you cannot actually respond with something of substance :rolleyes:

not everyone tries to draw a crowd or force people to take sides in issues

it is more than evident that mr O caused major division this country and then of course there was also the Apology tour :whistle:
Your comment was way out of line and hopefully you realize that yourself.

S

Susanna

That's an unfair comment... Think it's time for this thread to shut down. smh
Unfortunately it wasn’t unfair. She should apologize for what she said. It wasn’t a very nice thing to say.

S

Susanna

well it's typical when people run their political views off emotional presets

I’m sorry honey, but you have to go look elsewhere for emotional people😉.