Who is voting for Trump again?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
As long as they come legally. I came, I stood in line, I paid each step of the way. I expect each person to do the same. Borders are important and are there for a reason. Society is changing, and not for the better. I'm not sure what you mean by too tied up in the past. But as far as God's word, it never changes. And so we vote according to that.

The love of money is the root of all evil. Make politics a non profit avocation.

S

Susanna

Dallas, Austin and Houston are hubs for illegal immigrants

what's that about poverty?

honest to pete

wakie wakie and understand this country has made its own problems and when someone finally tries to activate the solution, he gets called hitler and a russian operative

it's no wonder holywoo gets to lead here with the chants and the hatred

they make real life as bizarre as so many of the movies that are spawned in that elite society

an awful big glass of cool aid is being passed around

and the interesting kicker, is that most illegals are not even Mexican

THE FACTS'

on the map that shows the distribution, Florida...they have Miami

they forgot Orlando

No one is disagreeing about the illegal immigrants.

Illegal immigrants are pestering the streets throughout the entire state of Texas with violence, drug dealing, trafficking and all sorts of illegal activities.

I don’t know why you are suggesting that someone here is endorsing illegal immigration.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I love our planet and do my small, insignificant part to minimize my carbon footprint. Be that as it may, I fight liberal hypocrites tooth and nail for their do as I say not as I do attitude.

Yes, I have a problem with people who want to “save the planet” yet fight for the insatiable right to abort children. It’s lunacy at its finest.
You are failing to recognize that we have the right to conscientiously object to partisan politics just like going to war. Put the issues on the ballots and pray that our leaders receive the Lord. The old testament teaches things other than the law. It teaches when nations fall away from worshiping the Lord God everybody suffers. Time after time it has happened. The Love of money is idolatry. Pride, arrogance and rebellion against God was Satan's downfall. Baal and Asherah demanded child sacrifice and they're still at it! There is only 1 side to take. God's side. Life is temporary, judgement will be permanent.

There is nothing wrong with standing against sin and corruption. I'd rather be John the Baptist than vote for any wannabe Caesar!

7seasrekeyed

Sounds great, not going to happen as far as I can see.

For the Scripture says, "YOU SHALL NOT MUZZLE THE OX WHILE HE IS THRESHING," and "The laborer is worthy of his wages." I Timothy 5:18

;) :whistle: :giggle:

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
For the Scripture says, "YOU SHALL NOT MUZZLE THE OX WHILE HE IS THRESHING," and "The laborer is worthy of his wages." I Timothy 5:18

;):whistle::giggle:
I wouldn't be opposed to treating them as well as military officers. Salary, Housing, medical, paid leave for 30 days per year etc. I wrote non profit not free.

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019

The love of money is the root of all evil. Make politics a non profit avocation.
This brings to mind the following: people often wonder how politicians making 200k a year accrue hundreds of millions of dollars. BECAUSE POLITICIANS ARE LEGALLY PERMITTED TO ENGAGE IN INSIDER TRADING. We go to jail for doing that; they get rich beyond imagination.

K

kaylagrl

;):whistle::giggle:

Ahh yes, well I certainly believe that,having been in ministry ;)

K

kaylagrl

Illegal immigrants are pestering the streets throughout the entire state of Texas with violence, drug dealing, trafficking and all sorts of illegal activities.

I don’t know why you are suggesting that someone here is endorsing illegal immigration.
But the Dems are...

K

kaylagrl

You are failing to recognize that we have the right to conscientiously object to partisan politics just like going to war. Put the issues on the ballots and pray that our leaders receive the Lord. The old testament teaches things other than the law. It teaches when nations fall away from worshiping the Lord God everybody suffers. Time after time it has happened. The Love of money is idolatry. Pride, arrogance and rebellion against God was Satan's downfall. Baal and Asherah demanded child sacrifice and they're still at it! There is only 1 side to take. God's side. Life is temporary, judgement will be permanent.

There is nothing wrong with standing against sin and corruption. I'd rather be John the Baptist than vote for any wannabe Caesar!

Fine, when my two young nephews are starving to death under communism can I send them to you to care for?

7seasrekeyed

But the Dems are...

well it's hilarious

she talks about the poverty in the southeast of Tx but fails to notice where the illegals congregate

I mean hey ho...look at CA

7seasrekeyed

you know you really ought to join the thread on Logical Fallacies because you use them with abandon

you seem to either resort to ad hominum attacks or strawmen arguements

in your post above, the glaring strawman is your oh so innocent remark, eyelashes flapping..."I don't know why you are suggesting someone is endorsing illegal immigration'...flap flap

I never said anyone was endorsing illegal immigration. that is your strawman invention
'
I stated BILLIONS are spent on illegals and showed, via a handy dandy map, the cites where they have the heaviest load of illegals

why on earth do you not see that poverty came with them and stays with them?

nothing about ANYONE endorsing illegal immigration

can you possibly try to keep up?

actually I don't care

I have no illusions of having an honest conversation with you :rolleyes::whistle:

7seasrekeyed

I wouldn't be opposed to treating them as well as military officers. Salary, Housing, medical, paid leave for 30 days per year etc. I wrote non profit not free.

great

suggest it or run for office

I think Bernie is looking for volunteers cause he doesn't want to pay anyone but himself :eek::cool:;)

7seasrekeyed

This brings to mind the following: people often wonder how politicians making 200k a year accrue hundreds of millions of dollars. BECAUSE POLITICIANS ARE LEGALLY PERMITTED TO ENGAGE IN INSIDER TRADING. We go to jail for doing that; they get rich beyond imagination.

yup

that and making side deals...such as Biden with China on behalf of his son

no wonder they hate Trump.

he is not a part of their little dishonest deal wrangling cause he does not need to milk the world for all it's worth as a politician

it irks me that people like big O makes so much off his book deals...and other big O makes even more and collects tax payer dollars as though he had done something good for the country

and the Bushes...no better

Mr Bernie has several million tucked away. but the rest of us are 'workers'

there HAS to be something wrong with people who accept the schtick he sprays while he is nothing but a giant case of do as I say and not as I do

S

Susanna

you know you really ought to join the thread on Logical Fallacies because you use them with abandon

you seem to either resort to ad hominum attacks or strawmen arguements

in your post above, the glaring strawman is your oh so innocent remark, eyelashes flapping..."I don't know why you are suggesting someone is endorsing illegal immigration'...flap flap

I never said anyone was endorsing illegal immigration. that is your strawman invention
'
I stated BILLIONS are spent on illegals and showed, via a handy dandy map, the cites where they have the heaviest load of illegals

why on earth do you not see that poverty came with them and stays with them?

nothing about ANYONE endorsing illegal immigration

can you possibly try to keep up?

actually I don't care

I have no illusions of having an honest conversation with you :rolleyes::whistle:
I don’t think you are in a position to speak up about straw men and ad hominem...eyelashes flapping...that is as ad hominem as it gets.

You don’t seem to handle that I simply don’t agree with you. Why don’t you just put me on ignore if you can’t handle it?

I’m starting to get a little tired of your rants.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
yup

that and making side deals...such as Biden with China on behalf of his son

no wonder they hate Trump.

he is not a part of their little dishonest deal wrangling cause he does not need to milk the world for all it's worth as a politician

it irks me that people like big O makes so much off his book deals...and other big O makes even more and collects tax payer dollars as though he had done something good for the country

and the Bushes...no better

Mr Bernie has several million tucked away. but the rest of us are 'workers'

there HAS to be something wrong with people who accept the schtick he sprays while he is nothing but a giant case of do as I say and not as I do
Just because you hate Pres Obama that doesn't mean everyone else does. Why do you deny him the right to make money on books when anyone else can. He helped many during the recession and I'm one of them. Trump will get re=elected bc he knows if he doesn't back Israel, which I am for btw, the evangelicals will drop him quick.

S

Susanna

Just because you hate Pres Obama that doesn't mean everyone else does. Why do you deny him the right to make money on books when anyone else can. He helped many during the recession and I'm one of them. Trump will get re=elected bc he knows if he doesn't back Israel, which I am for btw, the evangelicals will drop him quick.
I agree and I just want to add that I don’t in any way hate Trump. I am all for him supporting Israel, but not voting for someone, or be criticizing their politics, isn’t the same as hating.

I wonder why that is so difficult to understand.

S

Susanna

well it's hilarious

she talks about the poverty in the southeast of Tx but fails to notice where the illegals congregate

I mean hey ho...look at CA
Yet another straw man. This is getting tiresome.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Fine, when my two young nephews are starving to death under communism can I send them to you to care for?
There are people dying of starvation everywhere, And I;m pretty sure you don't have to worry about communism, and I hope we don't have to ever worry about fascism either.