Who is voting for Trump again?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Utterly irresponsible!!! People have actually said this. None of these "professionals" have seen Trump in their practice, now have they? Funny how they can see Trump as "unstable" because they don't like him personally, but miss diagnosing school shooters. smh Any "professional" who says this should lose their license.
their were many red flags with the people who carried out tragic mass shootings that have occurred in the last couple of years, yet they were all ignored, or unacted on by the " government experts "

7seasrekeyed

Well I don't know, he's an awful preachy fella for doing what he's been doing. I mean he was all "we say people kind". Now he blames it on his white privilege. Also he did it as a teacher so it was later than high school, one was 2004. But I agree with the rest of what you are saying.

oh

well

I wasn't referring to his character

I had the ridiculous jumping on a story up in Canada, that fuels the engine of the gibbering leftist media in mind rather than T personally

otherwise, Canada could just drift off into the Arctic Ocean as far as the news down here is concerned

well that and blaming Canada for 'Arctic Air'

Trudeau is a ridiculous pouty child IMO...that's my take on his person as opposed to the reaction of the 'preachy' news theatre down here that passes for journalism ;)

7seasrekeyed

Exactly. What annoyed me was the lib media saying "isn't it wonderful, they have a leader that apologizes for his mistakes". Apologize? He blamed his "white privilege". And then he says he didn't know any better. In 2004 he didn't know any better? Go on!! Give me a break with this guy. smh

uh huh

don't hold your breath for when they are going to apologize for all the lies they told about Trump though

oh no. don't do that

we need to think up a new word meaning beyond hypocrisy to the 9th degree

perhaps hyper hypocrisy? or is that too expected ?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
NO ONE is going to BE Jesus Christ Himself in political office.
To paraphrase you: And who said He was?

We are talking about legal, constitutional issues.
I am well aware of that fact. And, it still does not change the fact that you think the president should be able to say whatever he wants whenever he wants to whomever he wants. If the Trumpster had a little more control over his tongue enough to keep his mouth out of the dumpster he might garner a little more support. And maybe even respect.

Why can't we get the concept that Jesus Christ is ONLY on a political ticket in as much as you examine the parties platforms?
Individuals make up those parties.

NO ONE is going to BE Jesus Christ Himself in political office.
Who said He was?

The plain, hard truth is that someone who votes Democrat OR 3rd party, OR abstains from voting is responsible for the death of innocent, unborn children. NO ONE should rationalize their way out of that truth.
That looks like not only a false accusation but a false dilemma.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
To paraphrase you: And who said He was?

I am well aware of that fact. And, it still does not change the fact that you think the president should be able to say whatever he wants whenever he wants to whomever he wants. If the Trumpster had a little more control over his tongue enough to keep his mouth out of the dumpster he might garner a little more support. And maybe even respect.

Individuals make up those parties.

Who said He was?

That looks like not only a false accusation but a false dilemma.
YOU said he wasn't being "Biblical". I pointed out NO ONE is going to be Biblical in office UNTIL Jesus reigns.

Garnering support has ZERO to do with the President being able to say whatever he wants to a foreign leader. We were discussing whether it was legal or unconstitutional.

The people IN THE PARTY run on what is in the party platform. Whether they uphold that platform once in office is another matter. Trump CERTAINLY has on the life of unborn children. Do I have to chronicle to you how he has?

The GOP platform is pro-life.

The Democrat platform is anti-life.
Those are the FACTS. FACTS are rough. I get that. So tell me what false accusation I made?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
So tell me what false accusation I made?
Nobody is responsible for another person's sin.

The one who sins is the one who will die. The child will not share the guilt of the parent, nor will the parent share the guilt of the child. The righteousness of the righteous will be credited to them, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against them. Ezekiel 18:20

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Nice try. No you weren't.

But thanks for not being able to retort the FACTS.
Yes, I was. I am sorry you cannot take my word for it. But the Bible does disagree with your attitude. I am sorry also that you cannot see that.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Nobody is responsible for another person's sin.

The one who sins is the one who will die. The child will not share the guilt of the parent, nor will the parent share the guilt of the child. The righteousness of the righteous will be credited to them, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against them. Ezekiel 18:20
If you vote for a Democrat, knowing they will restore federal foreign funding to counsel women, and aid them in getting abortions, and tear down through judicial appointment and legislation even the scantest protection for the baby, THEN YOU ARE COMPLICIT IN THE BABY'S death.

L

Locoponydirtman

uh huh

don't hold your breath for when they are going to apologize for all the lies they told about Trump though

oh no. don't do that

we need to think up a new word meaning beyond hypocrisy to the 9th degree

perhaps hyper hypocrisy? or is that too expected ?
Down here the libs like the word phobia, so it must be a phobic based word like epistemophobia or gnosiophobia.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
If you vote for a Democrat, knowing they will restore federal foreign funding to counsel women, and aid them in getting abortions, and tear down through judicial appointment and legislation even the scantest protection for the baby, THEN YOU ARE COMPLICIT IN THE BABY'S death.
You have now moved the goal posts. That's another logical fallacy ;)

7seasrekeyed

did I miss where the US became a theocracy?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
NOT EVEN SLIGHTLY.

THAT, BTW, has been YOUR tactic here all along.
Since you added to what you originally said, you moved them. But you would rather call me a liar.

My tactic here all along? Jeepers, Ed, get a grip.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Since you added to what you originally said, you moved them. But you would rather call me a liar.

My tactic here all along? Jeepers, Ed, get a grip.
I added NOTHING. and as for your second point....

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
What you said the first time:
The plain, hard truth is that someone who votes Democrat OR 3rd party, OR abstains from voting is responsible for the death of innocent, unborn children. NO ONE should rationalize their way out of that truth.
Is quite different from what you said the second time:
The facts speak for themselves here. Even being "complicit" and being "responsible for" are two different things.

S

Susanna

Say, has the GOP banned abortion yet?

Ouch, looks like they’re allowing abortions left and right EVEN though they claim to have a prolife platform.

Well, if the shoe fits...lol

7seasrekeyed

Down here the libs like the word phobia, so it must be a phobic based word like epistemophobia or gnosiophobia.
hypocraphobiadistortiumadinfinitum

hypocra-phobia-distortium-ad-infinitum

almost as good as that big word from Mary Poppins :giggle: