Who Jesus is, Not about him part 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter younkt
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

younkt

Guest
the bread of life
And Jesus said unto them, Iam the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.--John 6:35

Iam that bread of life.--John 6:48

I
am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.--John 6:51

Come from God
Then cried Jesus in the temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence Iam: and Iam not come of myself, but he that sent me is true, whom ye know not.--John 7:28

But I know him: for Iam from him, and he hath sent me.--John 7:29

Light of the world
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, Iam the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.--John 8:12

As long as Iam in the world, Iam the light of the world.--John 9:5

Iam come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.--john12:46

Witness

I
am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.--John 8:18

From Above
And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; Iam from above: ye are of this world; Iam not of this world--John 8:23

Savior from sins
I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that Iamhe, ye shall die in your sins.--John 8:24

with the Father
Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that Iamhe, and thatI do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.--John 8:28

Before Abraham
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, Iam.--John 8:58




Judgement
And Jesus said, For judgment Iam come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind--John 9:39

door of sheep
Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Iam the door of the sheep--John 10:7

Iam the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.--John 10:9

Abundant Life
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: Iam come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.--John 10:10

Shepherd
Iam the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.--John 10:11

Iam the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.--john 10:14

Son of God
Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, Iam the Son of God?--John 10:36

Resurrection
Jesus said unto her, Iam the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:--John 11:25

Master and Lord
Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for soIam.--John 13:13

prepares a place for you
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where Iam, there ye may be also.--John 14:3

The way, truth, life
Jesus saith unto him, Iam the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.--John 14:6