Who Jesus is, Not about him part 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter younkt
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

younkt

Guest
doer of works

Believest thou not that Iam in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.--John 14:10

Of the true vine
I
am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.--John 15:1

Iam the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.--John 15:5

This is not an all inclusive list, but a start. All backed up by his spoken word. This study made my relationship with him flourish. I would give simple advice, study who he is, not about him.