Who just got a new job after praying for it?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

Witness45

ThisGuy.gif

The most amazing thing happened today. My best friend texted me late last night telling me how God had laid it on his heart to tell me that I'll receive a call from the place I sent my resume' into after being out of work for so long. I'd been waiting for a call for three weeks, so I prayed for it to come true. Lo' an behold, they actually called.

Take this as a testimony of encouragement to those of you who are unemployed and looking for work. Romans 8:28 "We know that in all things God works for the good of those that love him, who have been called according to his purpose." You may be going through a dry season like I did, but there is a time and a season for everything under heaven, and everything WILL work out in the end for those who love him. Continue to pray earnestly and remember this story.

Thanks, and God Bless... :)

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Aren't all jobs you just got, new? LOL

A

amymine712

Congratulations and praise God! He is wonderful to answer prayers and He takes such good care of us.

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
i'm happy for, and i know there are more blessings for you.

Lyta137

Dec 7, 2013
good for you! remember to give a generous offering back to the giver of that job.