Who love to share their faith on social media, take it up a notch

  • Thread starter Thread starter Radicalchristianbwai
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Radicalchristianbwai

Guest
Hello everyone, I just want to inform anybody that loves to share their faith on social media take it up a notch. I created a facebook page entitled "Dreams and visions of end times." I feel this is what I am called to do so I'm just following what my heart is telling me to do. Anyone is welcome to share whatever dream or vision they have had about the rapture or tribulation and that they are blessed with to share. Don't take me wrong if this is just to become famous or well known, No I am just being obedient to what the Lord is telling me to do. God bless y'all.