WHO SHOULD HAVE A VOICE?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Should non-citizens... illegals of USA be able to vote and decide an American Citizens Constitution

• Total voters
S

Susanna

Did you actually live through the Carter administration?

Well I did. And even as a teen not knowing or caring about squat I knew the country was in a very bad place.

Interest rates above 20%, giving away the Panama Canal, making America look like fools in the Iran hostage crises just to name a few of low lights from him.

WHO CARES IF HE COMES OFF AS DECENT! All that matters is his policies and accomplishments were horrible.

But we can thank him for 2 Ronald Reagan landslides, just as we can thank Obama for Trump.
I can think of a lot of things to say about Obama. Thanking him for Trump is not one of them.

Nov 26, 2018
I voted for Trump, but he’s obviously not good for the country. It’s hard to believe that a man being president can be so dividing.
Not I am not part of any #movement but me too on voting for Trump. Things need to change within our corrupt government of this country and even though I am pretty sure Trump is distracting the nation from his hidden objective it may bring a civil break from the same Ole same Ole within the USA.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
I voted for Trump, but he’s obviously not good for the country. It’s hard to believe that a man being president can be so dividing.
Yeah, like Jesus in a way. It's funny how godly men can stir up such hatred. ;)

7seasrekeyed

No and it has never been proved anyone voted illegally or for sure they would have been tared and feathered. Yes I would vote for a Dem, say like Pres Jimmy Carter, who was more decent than many candidates nowadays. The hate groups are spreading even to elementary schools, very disturbing. God is love and that is the opposite. Have you ever went on one of those 'hate group' websites and they are serious, God help them and anyone they want to target, also.
actually, illegal voting is not a theory

but think of this...couldn't it go both ways?

it seems you are trying to say only the GOP would say that illegal voting occurs on the other side

are you aware of what happened in FL during the midterms? that was not imagination

what hate groups are you talking about?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Just search 'hate groups' in US, there are over 900 and in Israel there are groups keeping tack of hate groups all over the world. Good nite.

S

Susanna

Yeah, like Jesus in a way. It's funny how godly men can stir up such hatred. ;)
I’m so glad you added ‘in a way’, or else we’d be forced to put the word ‘Holy’ before ‘The Art of the Deal’.

LOL

S

Susanna

Just search 'hate groups' in US, there are over 900 and in Israel there are groups keeping tack of hate groups all over the world. Good nite.
Unfortunately you’re right. The hate groups are growing like weeds, and they’ve been around for a very long time.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Unfortunately you’re right. The hate groups are growing like weeds, and they’ve been around for a very long time.

I also agree. Especially about the country's LARGEST hate group. The DEMOCRAT Party!

They hate babies, especially black babies. They even hate babies once they are born. Floating the idea that they could still be murdered after birth.

They REALLY hate Christians. I could be here all day chronicling that fact. They hate God and actually booed God at their Convention during a vote to remove Him from their platform.
I'll post a recent story about how they "horrified", and offended by A Christian woman rep. praying on the pa floor, giving glory to, and asking forgiveness in Jesus Name.

They also are comprised of a whole bunch of umbrella hate groups that use violence and intimidation against decent American citizens, such as Antifa (they ARE the Fascists!), BLM, LGBTQ fascist groups, and a ton more funded by people like George Soros.

They also have a monopoly on virtually all the major social media platforms such as Google, Twitter, Facebook etc.. Google manipulates search results to skew results ALWAYS in favor of Democrats and leftists, and against conservatives. That's why our sister Tabin has been fooled to think that ONLY the right has hate groups and that they are massive. When in truth, these are miniscule groups that ONLY get attention because of the Democrat controlled media. When in reality the left's hate groups ARE massive.

Twitter and Facebook also manipulate their platforms through shadowbanning, actual banning, and or removal of posts THEY disagree with, using the giant blanket response of hate speech, which could be something as simple as saying Marriage should be between 1 man and 1 woman.

Here is the story on the Rep praying:
https://www.westernjournal.com/repu...2__1OnpeIZiZN9RRfF-WXCDfFerl-4qvjBanU9v1BAYOo

S

Susanna

There are hate groups on both sides of the political aisle. They’re legitimating each other. Violence is becoming the norm. I’m not optimistic about the future.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Apparently you didn't see the crowds outside Trumps election rally's. I watched them on periscope. It was not the legit supporters of Trump starting riots.

I saw them being beaten just for wearing a hat.

Am sure too that there were those there just to create these scenes. Paid to be there?

7seasrekeyed

why would I do that?

one person's 'hate' group is another person's 'truth' group

there is enough in the news and enough evil for the day

7seasrekeyed

in answer to the question of the op

no. illegals should be outta here...never mind vote

I'm here legally and I am not allowed to vote because I am not a US citizen

that is how it should be. I would be incensed if Canada would allow non-Canadians to vote. it's totally absurd

the dems will turn around one day if they ever got their way, and find themselves in competition with the people they let vote illegally

it will have come full circle then and there would be nothing they could do about it

I suppose Pelousi would be long gone by then though :rolleyes:

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
And all the people will suffer, mostly Christians.

But! We have a God on the throne who moves to the prayers of His people! And Trump will remain for a second term if we keep righteousness in our heart and our prayers in faith for our land! Rejoice!

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
in answer to the question of the op

no. illegals should be outta here...never mind vote

I'm here legally and I am not allowed to vote because I am not a US citizen

that is how it should be. I would be incensed if Canada would allow non-Canadians to vote. it's totally absurd

the dems will turn around one day if they ever got their way, and find themselves in competition with the people they let vote illegally

it will have come full circle then and there would be nothing they could do about it

I suppose Pelousi would be long gone by then though :rolleyes:
Curious. Are you allowed to vote in Canada while residing in USA?

7seasrekeyed

And all the people will suffer, mostly Christians.
can you picture sharia law? or being forced out of your home so illegals could live in it? I don't see where these people want to participate. they seem to want to make little colonies of whatever country they came from

I won't say more, but IMO, the platform being pushed by the dems is demonic

7seasrekeyed

Curious. Are you allowed to vote in Canada while residing in USA?
well that's a good question! I didn't know actually, so I looked it up

found this:

There are millions of Canadians who, for personal or professional reasons, have chosen to live outside of Canada. Some are away only for a few months, while others may remain abroad for years. No matter where they find themselves, Canadians living abroad often have the same question: How can I vote in Canada’s federal election?

To be eligible to vote by mail, Canadians living abroad must meet four criteria:

• they will be 18 or older on election day,
  • they must have lived in Canada,
  • they must intend to move back to Canada to live, and
  • they must have lived outside Canada for less than five consecutive years.
Now, there are some exceptions to these criteria. Canadians living abroad are exempt from the five year limit if they or someone they live with works abroad for:
  • employed outside Canada in the federal public administration or the public service of a province,
  • employed outside Canada by an international organization of which Canada is a member and to which Canada contributes, or
  • living with an elector employed as described above, or with a member of the Canadian Forces
  • posted outside Canada, or with a person employed outside Canada by the Canadian Forces as a teacher or as administrative support staff in a Canadian Forces school

so I would be in the first category. I always voted in the Federal elections but not in the local ones, unless for provincial premier

but millions living outside of Canada? seems to be an awful lot of us floating around then LOL!

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
can you picture sharia law? or being forced out of your home so illegals could live in it? I don't see where these people want to participate. they seem to want to make little colonies of whatever country they came from

I won't say more, but IMO, the platform being pushed by the dems is demonic
Have you ever researched the history of Islam? It's been their agenda for ages. To bring their religion to all the world through domination. Sounds like Lucifer to me. And now the elitists have showed themselves. Or maybe been discovered. Not sure.

It's possible though that as the Lord intervened in this election, that we have a grace period yet for the harvest. Might be that we are in the beginning stages of becoming aware. We will see. 🙂

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I try not to waste too much of my valuable brain power thinking about politicians, because I believe most of them are liars and thieves.

cobalt1959

Feb 10, 2019
No and it has never been proved anyone voted illegally or for sure they would have been tared and feathered. Yes I would vote for a Dem, say like Pres Jimmy Carter, who was more decent than many candidates nowadays. The hate groups are spreading even to elementary schools, very disturbing. God is love and that is the opposite. Have you ever went on one of those 'hate group' websites and they are serious, God help them and anyone they want to target, also.
Funny. You pull Jimmy Carter out of a hat as a good candidate, but in a post lower in this thread you claim Trump is anti-Semitic even though I've never heard him say anything anti-Semitic. Jimmy Carter is openly, and unashamedly anti-Semitic. So, evidently, it's OK to be anti-Semitic, which the majority of the DNC actually is, but not OK for other people. That's a big Double Standard right there. By your own standards, Jimmy Carter isn't an acceptable candidate.

Of course, he has more problems than that. I too lived through his botched presidency and watched him fumble the ball time and again when it came to the hostage crisis in Iran. Then he had the nerve to go on TV and apologize to the entire country for having the nerve to try and rescue our own citizens being held illegally in another country. In an attempt that failed because of Carters ineptitude. Carter openly supports terrorist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah. Carter says Jesus would approve of gay marriage and he's really wishy-washy when it comes to the in-errancy of scripture. A better candidate? Compared to what?

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I don't think illegals should vote because they don't know what's going on. As for kicking them out, I think there are many more legal citizens who should also be kicked out, and who would be first on the list-if I got to make the list.