WHO SHOULD HAVE A VOICE?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Should non-citizens... illegals of USA be able to vote and decide an American Citizens Constitution

• Total voters

cobalt1959

Feb 10, 2019
It's nice we can all voice our viewpoints. Also, what's dreadful is these endless wars, where we can't even begin to understand the dire living conditions of the people trying to live their lives there.
Didn't Trump say a couple wks back, he has the 'motorcycle gangs' and militia backing him, addressing anyone who opposes him? This, to me, sounds like a definite threat to anyone who dares voice an opinion against him. I imagine this could b a 'dog-whistle' to those full of hate and ready to rumble.
If you go to any of these hate sites, they are pro-Trump, anti-Sematic, racist and are collecting arms like crazy. Good thing Jesus told us 'Not to Fear'. For some this may not mean too much, but for others, it does.
I'm not here to argue, but to add my take, and it's not evil to do so, and at present we still can.
Where are you getting this stuff? Bill Mahler? Don Lemon? CNN?

The DNC openly endorses hate groups like Antifa and Black lives Matter. Not only endorses them, but praises and encourages their rioting and violence that they actually engage in. I can't remember a motorcycle gang being openly involved in violence since Altamont in 1969, so I hardly think motorcycle gangs pose a threat to the country. Neither does the "militia," because there is no actual organized militia in this country at all.

It isn't the Right that is full of hate. The Right doesn't have protest groups that beat people up. The Right doesn't ban people from speaking at universities because they have a difference of opinion. The Right doesn't openly advocate assaulting people in restaurants and other public places. The Right doesn't Dox people in an attempt to punish them and shut them up. The Right doesn't constantly harp about completely changing our electoral system when they lose an election. They suck it up and move on. Hate? The Left knows all about that concept.

S

Susanna

The DNC openly endorses hate groups like Antifa and Black lives Matter. Not only endorses them, but praises and encourages their rioting and violence that they actually engage in. I can't remember a motorcycle gang being openly involved in violence since Altamont in 1969, so I hardly think motorcycle gangs pose a threat to the country. Neither does the "militia," because there is no actual organized militia in this country at all.

It isn't the Right that is full of hate. The Right doesn't have protest groups that beat people up. The Right doesn't ban people from speaking at universities because they have a difference of opinion. The Right doesn't openly advocate assaulting people in restaurants and other public places. The Right doesn't Dox people in an attempt to punish them and shut them up. The Right doesn't constantly harp about completely changing our electoral system when they lose an election. They suck it up and move on. Hate? The Left knows all about that concept.
Well, both the left and the right are well known for their gerrymandering, I’d say the right is ‘best’ at it.

7seasrekeyed

Have you ever researched the history of Islam? It's been their agenda for ages. To bring their religion to all the world through domination. Sounds like Lucifer to me. And now the elitists have showed themselves. Or maybe been discovered. Not sure.

It's possible though that as the Lord intervened in this election, that we have a grace period yet for the harvest. Might be that we are in the beginning stages of becoming aware. We will see. 🙂

yes I have and have read parts of the koran. and also history on Mohamed .. it's absolutely satanic

read about the 12th and final imam...but be careful of islamic sites...if you just type that in, they will pop up like squirrels at a peanut festival...Islamic prophecy...

world domination is the goal

I do believe we are having a reprieve and let those who have ears to hear and eyes to see pay attention

7seasrekeyed

I don't think illegals should vote because they don't know what's going on. As for kicking them out, I think there are many more legal citizens who should also be kicked out, and who would be first on the list-if I got to make the list.

I picture an island where all could live happily together LOL!

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
It's nice we can all voice our viewpoints. Also, what's dreadful is these endless wars, where we can't even begin to understand the dire living conditions of the people trying to live their lives there.
Didn't Trump say a couple wks back, he has the 'motorcycle gangs' and militia backing him, addressing anyone who opposes him? This, to me, sounds like a definite threat to anyone who dares voice an opinion against him. I imagine this could b a 'dog-whistle' to those full of hate and ready to rumble.
If you go to any of these hate sites, they are pro-Trump, anti-Sematic, racist and are collecting arms like crazy. Good thing Jesus told us 'Not to Fear'. For some this may not mean too much, but for others, it does.
I'm not here to argue, but to add my take, and it's not evil to do so, and at present we still can.
Trumps daughter is a Jew, I have a CCW permit, in fact I do not know one person in my family that cannot shoot.... except for my dad.... he tell the story, while in basic training he shot the other guys target, net to him, and was the laughing stock...lol My dad is air-force so to his defense he had to only know how to drop a boom!!!...lol...

I am a G-d loving/fearing American; Israel loving Jew who has the RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS!!!! I have never murdered anyone!!!

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
Did you actually live through the Carter administration?

Well I did. And even as a teen not knowing or caring about squat I knew the country was in a very bad place.
That is funny... I remember being in 5th grade and the school had us vote between Carter and Reagan….

I voted for Reagan.... Thank you for the flash back!...lol....

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
why would I do that?

one person's 'hate' group is another person's 'truth' group

there is enough in the news and enough evil for the day
You asked what hate groups, that's why. Exactly, one person's hate group is another ones truth group. You'd have to visit some of the sites I saw to get it.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018

Anti-fascists are hate groups.....they hate fascists, and can b easily infiltrated by rebel-rousers. Black lives matter, with people white black brown protesting the murdering of unarmed people, hate groups? They have a reason to b upset, or don't you think so.
Go visit some of the hate sights I did, but you won't your mind is made up.
It's a fact Gore won in 2000 and Bush lost again later, if TRUTH b told. Why don't you try to find out who's really benefiting by latest election and oh good job on draining the swamp.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Trumps daughter is a Jew, I have a CCW permit, in fact I do not know one person in my family that cannot shoot.... except for my dad.... he tell the story, while in basic training he shot the other guys target, net to him, and was the laughing stock...lol My dad is air-force so to his defense he had to only know how to drop a boom!!!...lol...

I am a G-d loving/fearing American; Israel loving Jew who has the RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS!!!! I have never murdered a simply !!!
Trump's son-in-law is Jewish and I'm 1/2 Jewish so what? Who said anything about guns, I'm all for gun ownership and I think there should b a simple background check.
Oh if you mean my stmt about certain hate group compiling guns, you have no idea.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018

Trump did say that, are you afraid to fact ck him?

cobalt1959

Feb 10, 2019
Well, both the left and the right are well known for their gerrymandering, I’d say the right is ‘best’ at it.
Seriously? The DNC is the champion of this tactic head and shoulders above everyone else. They cater to every Special Victims group they can either find, or create. Gays. Third Wave feminists. Abortion zealots. Muslims. Illegal aliens. Millennials. Dividing people by race. Dividing people by economic status. Hate groups like Antifa and BLM. The one group they steadfastly refuse to cater to is the American populous, by and large. It's why they lost the last presidential election. The only thing the DNC pursues is identity politics.

cobalt1959

Feb 10, 2019
Anti-fascists are hate groups.....they hate fascists, and can b easily infiltrated by rebel-rousers. Black lives matter, with people white black brown protesting the murdering of unarmed people, hate groups? They have a reason to b upset, or don't you think so.
Go visit some of the hate sights I did, but you won't your mind is made up.
It's a fact Gore won in 2000 and Bush lost again later, if TRUTH b told. Why don't you try to find out who's really benefiting by latest election and oh good job on draining the swamp.
Have you heard about arcane concepts like punctuation? Spelling words completely instead of being lazy and typing out replies with text-speak like a 10-year-old?

Antifa is not infiltrated by "rebel rousers." They are rebel rousers. Saying that Black Lives Matter has a right to be upset means you are gullible enough to buy into the concept that the police just go around randomly shooting black people for no reason. The entire movement was built on the lie that Michael Brown was an innocent victim of police brutality. We know that is not the case.

How would you know that Gore won in 2000? Where you there? The composition of your posts and your lack of correct capitalization, punctuation, and your annoying habit of inserting one letter in place of a complete word because it's too tough for you to add a couple more letters to it to complete the word lead me to believe you are still in high school.

S

Susanna

Seriously? The DNC is the champion of this tactic head and shoulders above everyone else. They cater to every Special Victims group they can either find, or create. Gays. Third Wave feminists. Abortion zealots. Muslims. Illegal aliens. Millennials. Dividing people by race. Dividing people by economic status. Hate groups like Antifa and BLM. The one group they steadfastly refuse to cater to is the American populous, by and large. It's why they lost the last presidential election. The only thing the DNC pursues is identity politics.
In what way was this meant to be a response to my post?

S

Susanna

Have you heard about arcane concepts like punctuation? Spelling words completely instead of being lazy and typing out replies with text-speak like a 10-year-old?

Antifa is not infiltrated by "rebel rousers." They are rebel rousers. Saying that Black Lives Matter has a right to be upset means you are gullible enough to buy into the concept that the police just go around randomly shooting black people for no reason. The entire movement was built on the lie that Michael Brown was an innocent victim of police brutality. We know that is not the case.

How would you know that Gore won in 2000? Where you there? The composition of your posts and your lack of correct capitalization, punctuation, and your annoying habit of inserting one letter in place of a complete word because it's too tough for you to add a couple more letters to it to complete the word lead me to believe you are still in high school.
Ad hominem.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018

I'd rather sound like I was still in HS (that means High School) than to begrudge the right to protest many questionable deaths.

cobalt1959

Feb 10, 2019
In what way was this meant to be a response to my post?
This was your post:

The Left invented gerrymandering. The Right definitely panders to certain groups, but they do not even begin to approach the same degree of pandering that the DNC practices every single day.

cobalt1959

Feb 10, 2019
No, it is not an ad hominem. Text speak to one's girlfriend or boyfriend on your phone is one thing, but it does not belong on a public forum. It makes people who use it look lazy and un-educated. It also shows a lack of credibility, because no one takes a text speak post seriously. Thoughts and concepts are not credibly articulated by posts which can't even spell entire words out to make the point.

S

Susanna

This was your post:

The Left invented gerrymandering. The Right definitely panders to certain groups, but they do not even begin to approach the same degree of pandering that the DNC practices every single day.
Gerrymandering has been around since the beginning of time in America. It’s not been invented by the left or by the right.