Who understands and can explain the meaning of Romans 9:3-4?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 6, 2014
Those commentaries all come from the Tabernacles of Edom.
Deuteronomy 23:7
Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite, for he is thy brother; thou shalt not abhor an Egyptian, because thou wast a stranger in his land.

1 John 2:10-11
He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. 11But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

May 9, 2019
So why does a Jew like you come to a Christian site? To be as the arrogant Jew of old that says everyone must “become” a Jew?
Because Christianity is a lie. It is the false doctrine the bible speaks of. The preachers are false prophets. Christianity was used to enslave the true people of God. This is why books such as "How To Make A Negro Christian" exists. Christianity is destroying true Israel and therefore Christianity must be destroyed. All of the lies of Christianity must be destroyed. And those of us whom ye have MADE Christians must be broken away from the spell Christianity has put them under and left them mentally destroyed. Christians think they can read commentaries and understand what the scriptures say. Those commentaries were created under the house of Edom who are the enemies of Israel. Christianity is the tool that was used to deceive the whole world and everyone under its spell have been tricked because the things that ye believe are not the scriptures as they were meant to be interpreted. The truth has been twisted into a lie and that lie is Christianity and all its doctrine.

May 9, 2019
Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite, for he is thy brother; thou shalt not abhor an Egyptian, because thou wast a stranger in his land.
Romans 9:13
[13]As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
Genesis 25:30
[30]And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom.
There is no need for me to abhor any Edomite because Edom's fate has already been set.

May 9, 2019
Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite, for he is thy brother; thou shalt not abhor an Egyptian, because thou wast a stranger in his land..
Here is God's plans for Edom. And the plans will be accomplished by the hand of Israel:

Ezekiel 25:12-14
[12]Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because that Edom hath dealt against the house of Judah by taking vengeance, and hath greatly offended, and revenged himself upon them;
[13]Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also stretch out mine hand upon Edom, and will cut off man and beast from it; and I will make it desolate from Teman; and they of Dedan shall fall by the sword.
[14]And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord GOD.

K

kaylagrl

The God of Christianity IS the "other" God that has been CREATED.

There is ONE God,the God of Israel, the same God both Jews and Christians believe in. He was not created, He has no beginning and no end. Anything else is false.

That's why you claim that I speak of two Gods. Because am I speaking of another God? God Forbid. There is no such God of Christianity in the Bible.

The God of the Bible is the God of Israel and the God if Christianity. Gentiles were grafted into the family of God. Anything else is a lie,false and from the pit of hell.

You claim I speak of another God because most Christians have never heard of such a thing.

That's because there is no such thing.

Most Christian churches would never preach concerning such a God let alone quote a scripture concerning a God of Israel.

Baloney, Christian churches preach on it all the time. My pastor preaches on Israel all the time, as do most evangelical churches. You don't know what you're talking about.

It seems foreign to Christians because you don't know God of Israel. You've been praying to God of Christianity aka God of All Nations.

More baloney. The God of the OT is the God of the NT, the God of Israel. Stop with the man made false doctrine.

But the God of Israel is the God of only one nation. See Amos 3:1-2. "Oh ... Children of Israel ... You only have I known of all the families on the earth..." Christian churches do not glorify God of Israel. Christianity glorifies a different god. A supposed God of Everybody. But here is the real truth:

2 Esdras 6:54-56
We all come from Adam including the people whom God has chosen (ISRAELITES)

Gentiles were grafted in read Romans 11. Salvation was to the Jews first, then the Gentiles. There were Gentiles saved in the OT. You're saved by faith and God's grace,not what race you belong to. God will keep His promise to His chosen people, the REAL Jews, not your fake nonsense. That doesn't take away from Gentiles being part of the family of God. The God of Israel.

The Lord made the world for Israel. That's what OUR means.
As for the rest of the nations who are not Israel, God hath said that they are NOTHING.

K

kaylagrl

I asked what God Christians are praying to, and rather than answer the question, you question me. YOU'RE the Christian. YOU Answer it. For certain, there is a difference between Christian and Israelite. There's so similarity. Israelites represent that nation of Israel. The God of the Israelites is the God of Israel. Christianity comes from another nation which is not Israel. Christianity is not the origin of Israel. My nationality is Israel. Christians cannot say that their nationality is Israel because it isn't. This is why the Gods are not the same. I think you THOUGHT they were.

I asked what God Christians are praying to, and rather than answer the question, you question me. YOU'RE the Christian. YOU Answer it.
I'll give you a chance to read my answer. Yours is false doctrine.

For certain, there is a difference between Christian and Israelite. There's so similarity. Israelites represent that nation of Israel. The God of the Israelites is the God of Israel.

The God of Israel is also the God of the Christians. OT and NT blend perfectly.

Christianity comes from another nation which is not Israel.

Right, they are Gentiles, grafted in.

My nationality is Israel. Christians cannot say that their nationality is Israel because it isn't. This is why the Gods are not the same. I think you THOUGHT they were.

No,I didn't say we were Israel. And yes the Gods are the same. And if you are of the "Hebrew Jew" cult you're no more a Jew than I am. God of the Jews, the God of Israel is the God of the Christian Gentiles. You don't have to be of the Jewish race to be saved. I think you thought your race saves you, it doesn't, whether you are a Jew a Gentile or a fake Jew.

May 9, 2019
In order for God of Israel to be your God, you have to be a member of the nation of Israel. Your nationality must be Israel. God of Israel is God of Israel for a reason. If Christians were Gentiles, Paul would have referred to Christians as Christians, not Gentiles. Christians do not know who the Gentiles are. Christians don't even know who the Jews are. But when we tell them that Jews and Gentiles are Israel they refuse to accept it. Christians cannot accept the truth. Most Christians are unaware of their biblical nationality. Those who do are the ones who continually perpetuate the lie because they are forever in denial and love to confuse others who don't know. Christians have no intention of revealing people biblical nationalities. This is why they preach we're all in the same boat together. The bible speaks in terms of nations of people. There is no such thing as "Christianity" in the bible. Christianity is something that was created out of thin air. The Christian churches do not honor the high holy days. Christians cannot even accept a simple concept: Christians are not Israelites, yet they pretend they are. Christians are no different from fake Jews.

May 9, 2019
I'll give you a chance to read my answer. Yours is false doctrine.

The God of Israel is also the God of the Christians. OT and NT blend perfectly.

Right, they are Gentiles, grafted in.

No,I didn't say we were Israel. And yes the Gods are the same. And if you are of the "Hebrew Jew" cult you're no more a Jew than I am. God of the Jews, the God of Israel is the God of the Christian Gentiles. You don't have to be of the Jewish race to be saved. I think you thought your race saves you, it doesn't, whether you are a Jew a Gentile or a fake Jew.
Where does the bible say God of Israel is also God of Christians? How do you not see that you're just making stuff up and not one scripture quoted to back up anything you're saying.

K

kaylagrl

So why does a Jew like you come to a Christian site? To be as the arrogant Jew of old that says everyone must “become” a Jew?

So this was my question further back. As I said I went to a Jewish site and politely asked questions. I did not try to tell them my way was right,I was interested in how they viewed certain things in the OT. I respected them and they respected me. We had great conversations.

May 9, 2019
So this was my question further back. As I said I went to a Jewish site and politely asked questions. I did not try to tell them my way was right,I was interested in how they viewed certain things in the OT. I respected them and they respected me. We had great conversations.
You have not quoted not one scripture this entire conversation. What is your biblical nationality?

Mar 28, 2016
The God of Christianity IS the "other" God that has been CREATED.
God is not a created being .He is the Faithful Creator.

That's why you claim that I speak of two Gods. Because am I speaking of another God? God Forbid. There is no such God of Christianity in the Bible. You claim I speak of another God because most Christians have never heard of such a thing.
That seems to be the problem with those who have another source of faith other than... "all things written in the law and the prophets". (sola scriptura)

What if some do not beleive all things written in the law and prophets? Would it make the faith of God as our one source of Christian faith without effect. To effect something is to work it out?

Note.... (purple in parenthesis) my addition

For what if some did not believe? (no faith) shall their unbelief (no faith) make the faith of God (belief of God) without effect? God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged. Romans 3:3-4

Its one or the other .Either we walk or beleive by the faith that comes from hearing God as the gospel truth or its everyman for himself. Step up and play... Who is the Greatest? Who needs Jesus?

We reason by faith the unseen eternal not after what the eyes see the temporal. In that way Jesus can remain the greatest after round 15 .

But they understood not this saying, and it was hid from them, that they perceived it not: and they feared to ask him of that saying.
Then there arose a reasoning among them, "which of them should be greatest" Luke 9: 45-46

Most Christian churches would never preach concerning such a God let alone quote a scripture concerning a God of Israel. It seems foreign to Christians because you don't know God of Israel. You've been praying to God of Christianity aka God of All Nations. But the God of Israel is the God of only one nation. See Amos 3:1-2. "Oh ... Children of Israel ... You only have I known of all the families on the earth..." Christian churches do not glorify God of Israel. Christianity glorifies a different god. A supposed God of Everybody. But here is the real truth:
Yes, You only have I known of all the families to be used in ceremonial laws as types and shadows to represent our unseen father in heaven .

Those faithless Jews turned the new name Abraham "father of many nation" into a god the old name Abram singular (exalted father) as of their own nation rather than father of denominations (many) .giving rise to the word Abraham . Even after being warned to call no man on earth father . They performed one of the what I call "think not" oral traditions of men . (no brainer)

Matthew 3:9And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

Its the same thing the Catholics do with their Holy Father, Holy See on earth.... dress them up as if they were our father not seen. Just replace the word Abraham for Peter, same kind of fathers... Neither would have nothing to do with all things written in the law and prophets(sola scriptura)

The many lively stones that does make up the spiritual house of God his bride, the church. She will come down on the last day

2 Esdras 6:54-56
We all come from Adam including the people whom God has chosen (ISRAELITES)

The Lord made the world for Israel. That's what OUR means.
For which Israel ? Inward Jews as members of the spiritual house?

As for the rest of the nations who are not Israel, God hath said that they are NOTHING.[/QUOTE]

I would not say nothing of those have I known of all the families on the earth but exacltly what he indened using thier corrutped flesh in types and shadows to reveal the unseen faith princple. The time of refomation occured 2000 years agao, the vel is rent.

What are you waiting for your flesh to change into the incorruptible? ? Believe and you will be found as saved.

K

kaylagrl

Scriptures say God will restore Israel. United Nations is not God. United Nations are the descendants of Psalms 83:5

Nope, not even close. Taking random Scriptures out of context doesn't make you point. And the UN didn't restore Israel, God did. The league of nations agreed to recognize Israel as a nation, the UN were only suppose to uphold what the LofN agreed to.

Guess who represents the "Tabernacles of Edom"

1948 Israel is not true Israel. True Israel are the people whose identity as Israel is no more in remembrance because the Tabernacles of Edom and the Ishmaelites and so on have refused to acknowledge true Israel.

Nope, false doctrine. The fact that there is a Jew left, thanks to Hitler, is a miracle. The hand of God is upon Israel, the real Jews.

K

kaylagrl

God Forbid. I'm humbly interpreting what the scriptures are actually saying. Something Tabernacles of Edom aka Christianity know nothing about.

And I say it again B-A-L-O-N--E-Y !!

K

kaylagrl

Those commentaries all come from the Tabernacles of Edom.

Yeah, saw your cult on YouTube. All I had to do was look up your keywords and there it was. False doctrine, pure and simple.

K

kaylagrl

Because Christianity is a lie. It is the false doctrine the bible speaks of. The preachers are false prophets.

You're getting tiresome with your trolling.

Christianity was used to enslave the true people of God. This is why books such as "How To Make A Negro Christian" exists.

Hold up, you said you weren't black. Why bring up a book about a "Negro"? Christianity enslaved who?? Jews?? Or are you speaking of blacks? How about you try telling what you're really about?!

Christianity is destroying true Israel and therefore Christianity must be destroyed.

Much of evangelical Christians behind the Jews, the real Israel. You're pushing a cult.

All of the lies of Christianity must be destroyed.

The only one peddling lies here is YOU !!

And those of us whom ye have MADE Christians must be broken away from the spell Christianity has put them under and left them mentally destroyed. Christians think they can read commentaries and understand what the scriptures say.
Those commentaries were created under the house of Edom who are the enemies of Israel.

Christianity is the tool that was used to deceive the whole world and everyone under its spell have been tricked because the things that ye believe are not the scriptures as they were meant to be interpreted. The truth has been twisted into a lie and that lie is Christianity and all its doctrine

So at this point I ask the mods why is this person allowed to continue? They are part of a cult, preaching a false doctrine and hates Christians. What more is there to say?

K

kaylagrl

You have not quoted not one scripture this entire conversation. What is your biblical nationality?

What's the good of using Scripture to someone from a cult? You twist what the Bible says and hate Christians. Of course I'm not wasting my breath with you. But I WILL correct you.

Dec 27, 2018
The Jews are Judah which is ONE of the twelve tribes of Israel along with Benjamin and Levi. The Gentiles are the other lost, scattered tribes. The confusion of Christianity is that "Gentiles are other nations besides Israel." This is the lie that keeps Christianity going.
God promised that all families of the earth would be blessed through Abraham’s seed.

That includes gentiles.

Dec 27, 2018
The Jews are Judah which is ONE of the twelve tribes of Israel along with Benjamin and Levi. The Gentiles are the other lost, scattered tribes. The confusion of Christianity is that "Gentiles are other nations besides Israel." This is the lie that keeps Christianity going.
Genesis 12:3 in thy seed shall all families of the earth be blessed...

Psalm 22:27- All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.

Isaiah 19:24-25-24 In that day Israel will be one of three with Egypt and Assyria—a blessing in the midst of the land Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.