who wants to be my girl?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Born_Again

Nov 15, 2014
I lived in NE Ohio for a while. It was amazing to see how many people out there couldn't even locate Kansas on a map....

T

Tintin

I lived in NE Ohio for a while. It was amazing to see how many people out there couldn't even locate Kansas on a map....
I even know where Kansas is on a map and I'm not even American, nor have I have ever learnt the American states.

Born_Again

Nov 15, 2014
Yes, it is. Nor have I ever visited America. Nor was I anything above average in World Geography lessons.
That area was really self-absorbed. And smart phones weren't around yet. So I don't anticipate the situation to improve, lol

Born_Again

Nov 15, 2014
i still can't believe aussies still drive on the wrong side of the road.
Yea, whats with that? Driving from the passenger side of the car too. Is this just an attempt to be different? LOL :D

T

Tintin

Oh you mean hammering the gas and hoping everyone and everything moves out of your way? LOL
And the pedestrians jumping in front of cars for nefarious purposes.

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
i still can't believe aussies still drive on the wrong side of the road.
Dear 'Mericans,

Please get your heads sorted out and drive on the proper side of the road. Don't be cray-cray like the French... who are leftists but drive right. But we all know that the French are a contradiction to themselves, so we just let them be.

Lovingly,
The-rest-of-the-world.

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
Dear 'Mericans,

Please get your heads sorted out and drive on the proper side of the road. Don't be cray-cray like the French... who are leftists but drive right. But we all know that the French are a contradiction to themselves, so we just let them be.

Lovingly,
The-rest-of-the-world.
actually we do drive on the proper side of the road... its a few select who don't

M

MollyConnor

Dear 'Mericans,

Lovingly,
The-rest-of-the-world.
I saw this post and read "Dear Mexicans" LOL

S

sydlit

yes, Persia. amazing how many people don't know this. but then again it is amazing how many people can't even find the united states on a map
I can't find the United States on a map of persia ANYwhere, and this hurts my feelings.

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
actually we do drive on the proper side of the road... its a few select who don't
Untitled.png
Source is here.

I suddenly feel emotionally vulnerable. This is going to burn me for a looooooong time........

Edited to add:

Officially, India drives on the left side of the road. In reality, we drive on the left, the right and on the centre.