Who wants to get married????

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
For we of Christian faith it is three in a relationship, not just two.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I think people that want to get married are more thinking about themselves rather than the other person.
They arent considering they have to be prepared to give up the rest of their lives and body for the other person. Often they are fantasising about what the other person can do for them...thats what I found. Like a house, picket fence, babies, or cooking meals or someone to hold their hands.

Not saying anything wrong with thinking about those things but they arent really thinking about what God wants to do in their lives, or who they can reach.
Sometimes that's true but I'm thinking two in unity can be a powerful force also, as long as God is the focal point. Those who marry for selfish reasons will most likely get disappointed.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
If both are Spirit filled and led, that would be the result.

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
Getting married is suppose to be an unselfish venture for both. It’s about making each other smile. It’s thinking about the other person first. It takes a lot of work and when things are not going so well it takes 10x more work lol

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Sometimes that's true but I'm thinking two in unity can be a powerful force also, as long as God is the focal point. Those who marry for selfish reasons will most likely get disappointed.
I think a mom and pop business could succeed.
But there are all these different combinations I find among couples that are interesting.

Eg police officers tend to marry nurses.
Teachers often marry each other then work in the same school.
Doctors each oher also. Almost never do doctors marry nurses.
Writers marry secretaries.
Pastors marry musicians (and the musicians direct the church choir or band)
Architects marry interior decorators.
Accountants marry buyers.
Authors marry illustrators or photographers.

Librarians marry nobody. They marry their books lol. Actually a librarian carpenter combination could work.