who wants to read the Bible from beginning to end help eachother?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 5, 2016
I watched Francis chan and i think its a good idda to bring a group of christians who want to Read the beginning to the end of Gods Word and study it and have a conversation to what God revealed to each of us. Anyone interested?? Watch "Francis Chan: Read Scripture" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/Fl9k4ATtUzo

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
I am afraid that few will be ready for such a long time and complex task... You will probably end it discussing your 100th difference in opinions, calling each other a heretic :D

Dec 28, 2016
I watched Francis chan and i think its a good idda to bring a group of christians who want to Read the beginning to the end of Gods Word and study it and have a conversation to what God revealed to each of us. Anyone interested?? Watch "Francis Chan: Read Scripture" on YouTube
You can do it and should. It only takes about 4 chapters per day. You do not have to start in Genesis and read straight through.

Here is one method: Start at Genesis, Psalms, and Matthew. Put a marker at each book in your Bible. Read a chapter or so from Genesis, Psalms, Matthew daily. Move your markers as you read along to keep your place. When you get from Genesis to Psalms, Psalms to Matthew and Matthew to Revelation you'll have read it through, plus you get both OT & NT readings in.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Start at Genesis and read right through to Revelation.. same as you would an ordinary book..

Prov910

Jan 10, 2017
That's an EXCELLENT idea! So many possibilities.

Sep 6, 2017
Good post I like the video, When you get to the four gospels, they got to be viewed as a single story to completely understand the canons, the four gospels is not in order and in some places not even verse to verse is in order, sort of like a game of 52 card pick up.

Jan 5, 2016
lets start than <3333 ill send you my email to you