Who/What is your fav Christian Metal / Industrial band or album???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ronnie2796

May 9, 2014
Can I post this here? Does it fit? I'm gonna try.

Anyway,...I'm listening to this song,..and I love it. [video=youtube;EdgVnHBWZzU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdgVnHBWZzU[/video]

Happy, um, rocking :) ;)

Dec 16, 2013
I'm sure someone has posted this already, so I'm not gonna bother skimming through 100+ pages but I'll go ahead and throw it out there..

Skillet, by far has to be my favorite Christian "Rock" band. I wouldn't necessarily call them Industrial or Metal however. But they're awesome, and worth listening to. For sure.

U

Ugly

That reminds me. I still need to mail my unopened Skillet CD to a friend. I got it for Xmas and didn't bother opening it haha. Said i'd send it to her and never did.

U

Ugly

Can I post this here? Does it fit? I'm gonna try.

Anyway,...I'm listening to this song,..and I love it. [video=youtube;EdgVnHBWZzU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdgVnHBWZzU[/video]

Happy, um, rocking :) ;)
I own this CD. Own it, technically. That is all. hahaha. I haven't heard it in forever. Don't know if i'd like it any better now or not.
*presses play.....

Hmm... not as bad as i remember. If i were in the right mood i might enjoy it some. Guy used to be in a secular band back in the day, i remember them, Full Devil Jacket.

U

Ugly

new Armath Sargon track released today on soundcloud:

https://soundcloud.com/armathsargon/requiem

lyrics:

Requiem
Yours alone, oh mighty one, is all the glory.
Oh my God of eternity.
In this life I have always placed my trust in you.
It carries me and lifts me to thy presence
This world means nothing to me, it’s only a place of suffering
In your arms I can feel true peace, it caresses me eternally
Jesus you saved me from this death
From the lake that burns eternally
Hell is no longer my resting place
In your glory I shall dwell eternally
Deus fili Sanctus
Jesus Christi mi Deus
In nominee sanctae trinitatis
Domeine patri fili Jesus
This World is ready for fires to burn
It will be vanished by the great hailstones
Death and torture is no longer for me
I will dwell in your arms eternally
Amen
Not a huge BM fan, but when i do listen this guy tends to make stuff i enjoy hearing.

J

Jenners

Has anyone listened to August Burns Red?

U

Ugly

Has anyone listened to August Burns Red?
Well all know of them i'm sure. They were pretty big years back, as far as Christian bands went anyways. I never cared for them. Don't know about the others.

J

Jenners

Well all know of them i'm sure. They were pretty big years back, as far as Christian bands went anyways. I never cared for them. Don't know about the others.
Oh they aren't big anymore? I listen to them occasionally and my friends make them seem like they're pretty popular.

U

Ugly

Oh they aren't big anymore? I listen to them occasionally and my friends make them seem like they're pretty popular.
I used to hear their name mentioned a lot. Don't hear them mentioned anymore. Come to think of it i had forgotten about them. But i'm not a big fan of metalcore, either. So i don't travel much in those circles. But i think they've lost popularity.

Yowie

Aug 31, 2013
I didn't mind August Burns Red, but I didn't really follow up on anything they did after Messengers.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
new progressive metal/jazz fusion Christian rock band Aionios from Tampa Bay, Fla.

free 2-track debut EP here at bandcamp released today ---

The Storm Begins | Aionios

solid cross-genre vocals and tight orchestration - divinefire/renascent/theocracy fans, have a listen :)

U

Ugly

Digging the industrial stuff.
The other band, eh. Criss crossing styles that much is hard on my brain haha. But surprised they're from Tampa, haven't seen a Tampa band since the old school DM days.
I really want to like their gruff singing vocals. But something is holding me back. I'm not sure what it is.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
some new Christian blackened-death metal on soundcloud --https://soundcloud.com/timoratus/of-human-bondage?in=timoratus/sets/black-ep

lyrics:
What is this death?
Spreading through the people
The corruption of the air
Light your fires and ward off the evils
Pray to God to heal the flesh, blackened and bruised
Oh my brothers... Oh my sisters... Why do you suffer in torment
Oh my father... Oh my mother... Start your praying and repent
What have we brought upon ourselves
So we sing and scream and cry to the one up on high
Red skin and darkened lungs weep the sorrow of the ages
What is this death?
Spreading through the people
Has made us soft to weakness
and we shall fall on our knees
Who is He? Who is He?
Who can save us?
Jesus Christ the Son of God
Call upon his name!
So we sing and scream and cry to the one up on high
Red skin and darkened lungs weep the sorrow of the ages
Who is He? Who is He?
Who can save us?
Jesus Christ the Son of God
Call upon his name!
Call upon his name!
Call upon his name!

U

Ugly

Sounds mostly like raw black with some other elements thrown in. But large blocks of plain BM grinding got old. But love the voice. Would like to hear that voice in a more dynamic band.

Yowie

Aug 31, 2013
Sounds like he's got heaps of potential, but needs better drum programs and/or recording equipment.

I also like the vocals.