Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinite_Ark

Sep 19, 2020
Ok my eyes are open and I don't see any proof anywhere.

It's predictable Trump wouldn't concede, that's not his nature. The people have spoken and they voted him out.

Go ahead support riots and violence because not everyone loves Trump . Joe Biden wicked, oh what I could say about Trump and there's tapes, but I won't go there. What I saw was sickening.
I don't think you're paying that much attention to what's happening in America with regard to the election. It isn't over. Corruption and wrong doing have been discovered to have occurred in some precincts and in key states. As it is not yet over it remains untrue that the people have voted President Trump out.

And Biden? No proof he has no honor? Well, I guess that would depend on an individual's definition of honor. My definition asserts Biden has none and by his own actions as proof.
Go ahead and support riots and violence? You presume too much. I never said any such thing.
If you wish to speak of riots and violence look to Biden. Riots aren't his responsibility nor are they Trump's.
Biden made no public comments when violence and rioting occurred in Seattle Washington. Joe Biden Silence About Seattle's Autonomous Zone
When Joe Biden did speak up he referred to the violent rioting gang activity as exercises in free speech and a right to protest.

And after the election, Mindless Leftists Protest in Areas Biden Won by Over 70% .
No comment from Biden as yet.

And this just in. :)
Federal Investigators Arrive in Michigan After Voter Fraud Allegation Video Goes Viral
And then, Michigan County Flips to Trump After Major Vote Tabulation Error Discovered

It ain't over till it's over.

Infinite_Ark

Sep 19, 2020
You can’t be for real!

Our side supports riots!?

How is it possible to have ones head so deep in the sand!?
Maybe it is what I've noticed before here. Someone playing the Antagonist role.
In movies there is the Protagonist and the Antagonist. Maybe when someone doesn't make a bit of sense they're playing that role just to get the drama script rolling. Happens in movies. Why not here?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
I know and agree with the above facts. How many dollars a minute do they get from their sponsors to keep us tuned in regardless if what they are saying is true? More than I (at least) will make in my lifetime.
there are people out there whose whole career is trying to make the public angry about things that don't even exist.
right now there is money to be made by uploading conspiracy vote-tampering videos to youtube and getting a few cents every time someone clicks on it. just like a few years ago you could make $$$ by posting flat-earth videos, no matter how stupid they were. people click, you get paid. for the next few months at least, probably for a year or two, there are people who are going to be knowingly spreading complete fabrications about this year's election, getting rich from it. and a whole lot of Christians are going to be helping them spread it.

at least with NBC or FOX or whatever, you get accountability. if you make outrageous, easily debunked claims at a major newspaper or tv station, you get called out and everyone knows. you put out a completely false meme that hundreds of thousands of people share, or post a youtube video full of lies that a million people wind up watching and re-uploading and repeating, there's no accountability. there's no, 'you'll never work in the youtube-uploading or meme-making business again'

and people are largely getting their heads full of nonsense and their hearts full of malice and fury through things like this, not through MSNBC or Breitbart. it's not FOX that's telling people to pack their guns & surround ballot-counting stations and get ready for civil war, and it's not CNN that told people to burn down grocery stores because of systematic racism in the justice system. it's random-schmo on twitter and nobody-knows-who posting blurry unsubstantiated videos on tiktok.

and how much of that is actually originating with KGB and Chinese intelligence agents? what a mess.
:cry:

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I'm just updating myself, Biden received more than 74 million, and that's more than any other President in US history:love:, the 70 mil was as of 11/4/20.
If Congress and the Supreme Court do their jobs correctly, we'll have a home run. (For the first time since I've been old enough to vote.)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
and a large chuck of them are not legal.

i am in georgia, and they are STILL counting votes in atlanta, what a joke....
Oh no, I opened another can of wormso_O
I don't think you're paying that much attention to what's happening in America with regard to the election. It isn't over. Corruption and wrong doing have been discovered to have occurred in some precincts and in key states. As it is not yet over it remains untrue that the people have voted President Trump out.

And Biden? No proof he has no honor? Well, I guess that would depend on an individual's definition of honor. My definition asserts Biden has none and by his own actions as proof.
Go ahead and support riots and violence? You presume too much. I never said any such thing.
If you wish to speak of riots and violence look to Biden. Riots aren't his responsibility nor are they Trump's.
Biden made no public comments when violence and rioting occurred in Seattle Washington. Joe Biden Silence About Seattle's Autonomous Zone
When Joe Biden did speak up he referred to the violent rioting gang activity as exercises in free speech and a right to protest.

And after the election, Mindless Leftists Protest in Areas Biden Won by Over 70% .
No comment from Biden as yet.

And this just in. :)
Federal Investigators Arrive in Michigan After Voter Fraud Allegation Video Goes Viral
And then, Michigan County Flips to Trump After Major Vote Tabulation Error Discovered

It ain't over till it's over.
Ya, keep trying to fight the fact that Biden won with the most votes ever.
I'm the type of American that would be supportive of whoever won the election and it happens to be Biden.
Maybe it is what I've noticed before here. Someone playing the Antagonist role.
In movies there is the Protagonist and the Antagonist. Maybe when someone doesn't make a bit of sense they're playing that role just to get the drama script rolling. Happens in movies. Why not here?
Don't forget the throwing out of silly comparisons to anyone someone doesn't agree with.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
and a large chuck of them are not legal.

i am in georgia, and they are STILL counting votes in atlanta, what a joke....
right now they're counting military absentee ballots, provisional ballots and ballots that had verification issues to be reviewed.

that's not a joke, it's democracy the way it's supposed to work. with an huge number of mail-in votes this year, it's not any kind of 'surprise' that it's taking 4 or 5 days for most states to finish. heck Alaska hasn't even counted half of their votes yet.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011

I'm the type of American that would be supportive of whoever won the election and it happens to be Biden.

Don't forget the throwing out of silly comparisons to anyone someone doesn't agree with.
so, some 77 old white guy got more votes than a young, handsome black man named obama??

yeah, right.

Feb 28, 2016
TAB,
you have to know that we both LOVE U be-yond,
but,
do you have any concept of what 'NOT being so 'left' means as opposed to just LOVING everyone!!!???
we, hub and I so do - but oh my Lord Jesus, they just won't let us LOVE them!!!
it's OK...
He's shown us 'the way...

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
right now they're counting military absentee ballots, provisional ballots and ballots that had verification issues to be reviewed.

that's not a joke, it's democracy the way it's supposed to work. with an huge number of mail-in votes this year, it's not any kind of 'surprise' that it's taking 4 or 5 days for most states to finish. heck Alaska hasn't even counted half of their votes yet.

actually, we are a representative constitutional republic.

a democracy is 3 wolves and 2 sheep voting over what is for lunch.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
so, some 77 old white guy got more votes than a young, handsome black man named obama??

yeah, right.
Ya, and that handsome Obama cheering the 77 yr old man on, how glorious:love:(y) PTL
Ok I'm now going back to finish the Hallmark movie I've been in and out of all day.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. Mt 5:9 Amen

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
no, i mean like 3 hours ago. i saw the news report when i was watching the ga. fla. football game on cbs, and nora o'donell showed a video of a trump rally from far off ( i rewould and paused the shot, saw the red trump shirts,) , then they cut to a close up of a smaller biden rally.

i saw nothing on social media of what you posted, i saw what i saw with my own eyes.

no offense post, but i do my own fact checking, my own research, ( i have no life), and do not use or care about fact check websites.
sorry.
i have a few FB friends who have confused being a Christian with being a republican, and have been pumping out fake news meme after fake news meme in support of Trump for months, which i've been habitually exposing as lies.

god grief why are we even talking about this stuff?? this whole worldly politics thing, all of it, every side of it, is like poison.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.

yeah, right.
Oh brother here we go again. We the people are sick and tired of being overlooked and taken for granted. The reason that the vote counts are so high is because more people voted. We the people finally got the politicians attention because we are finally paying attention.

K

kaylagrl

Talk about trash talk ... seriously!!

That is one huge rant when you should be apologizing to @kaylagrl
Lol I did notice there have been crickets since I proved them and Soggy wrong. They can dish it out but they can't take it. Bullies are always like that. Thanks for that though, I appreciate it. We may not agree on politics, but down deep I think we just may be kindred spirits ;) Blessings.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013

yeah, right.
i was telling a friend from Germany on a work visa here earlier this week, it's been a long time since America has really voted *for* anyone -- we vote *against* someone. a big part of Obama being elected was that he was not Bush. virtually any D-party candidate would have own in 2008; hardly anyone had ever heard of O when he started campaigning. Trump rode a wave of *not Obama or Hilary* into office. i think similarly, people came out in droves to vote Biden not because *Biden* but because they wanted Trump out of office more than anything.
she says it's not like this in Europe; there are so many parties that everyone can find someone they actually support - and congressional houses share power between dozens of parties according to whatever percentage of the popular vote they get. she was appalled at how narrowly two-sided politics are here.

Infinite_Ark

Sep 19, 2020
Lol I did notice there have been crickets since I proved them and Soggy wrong. They can dish it out but they can't take it. Bullies are always like that. Thanks for that though, I appreciate it. We may not agree on politics, but down deep I think we just may be kindred spirits ;) Blessings.
You weren't paying attention and now you're calling people bullies? What crickets? I decided it wasn't worth the attention someone who vomits hatred for America craves for doing so. Apparently the one you call Soggy agreed with my advice to do the same.
Move on girl now that those crickets have finished chirping to clue you in on what you missed earlier. That is, we're not paying you attention anymore. But continue to call us names if you wish. You didn't prove anyone wrong. You proved how desperate you are to not admit you were and are false. Tense dear. Tense. It's an English grammar thing.
I was told there's an ignore function. That is good.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.

Infinite_Ark

Sep 19, 2020

You're the kind of American that ignores the fact Michigan's electoral votes flipped to Trump due to fraud. Then there's the matter of Nevada. And of course Pennsylvania.

Biden hasn't won. That's evident due to the fraud being discovered and those discoveries aren't over yet either.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
I saw an article once at a checkout stand with a photo allegedly of a B-17 that was found on the moon, and Elvis was found working at a 7/11.
no way! Elvis lived up the street from me in TN; he sure looked retired, out on his porch all day.
but maybe he was night shift and i just never saw him going to work?

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
i was telling a friend from Germany on a work visa here earlier this week, it's been a long time since America has really voted *for* anyone -- we vote *against* someone. a big part of Obama being elected was that he was not Bush. Trump rode a wave of *not Obama or Hilary* into office. i think similarly, people came out in droves to vote Biden not because *Biden* but because they wanted Trump out of office more than anything.
she says it's not like this in Europe; there are so many parties that everyone can find someone they actually support - and congressional houses share power between dozens of parties according to whatever percentage of the popular vote they get. she was appalled at how narrowly two-sided politics are here.

now, this i can agree with. many voted against trump, not so much for biden.

and, i am NOT in the cult of trump, i think he did pretty good early on, but has bumbled a lot of things the last year or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.