Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
now, this i can agree with. many voted against trump, not so much for biden.

and, i am NOT in the cult of trump, i think he did pretty good early on, but has bumbled a lot of things the last year or so.
i'm going to miss the way he treated Israel so favorably. two-state solution is not a solution in Jerusalem, and that's likely what a Biden presidency will push for.
but that's where the crux of the end of the age will be; it's bound to happen one way or the other.

K

kaylagrl

You weren't paying attention and now you're calling people bullies? What crickets? I decided it wasn't worth the attention someone who vomits hatred for America craves for doing so. Apparently the one you call Soggy agreed with my advice to do the same.
Soggy is her name. Of course you didn't think it was worth apologizing after you were proven to be wrong and what SK said was a lie. Of course you don't have an issue with passing on a lie and attacking someones character as long as you can justify it to yourself. And you claim to be a Christian?!

Who do you think you're talking to?! You're disrespectful !! Don't call me girl!! And don't tell me to move on. YOU move on!!

But continue to call us names if you wish. You didn't prove anyone wrong. You proved how desperate you are to not admit you were and are false.
I'm not calling you names, you are a bully that is an action!!! You are a flat out liar and you were proven wrong. Yes, there is an ignore button and a report. You are being reported for spreading lies!! [/QUOTE]

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I'll be glad when the news is news again rather than hyperbole and redundant rhetoric. Put the new back in news soon, I hope.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
I'll be glad when the news is news again rather than hyperbole and redundant rhetoric. Put the new back in news soon, I hope.
how about this:

when you see cows laying down in the field, it means it's pasture bedtime

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
i'm going to miss the way he treated Israel so favorably. two-state solution is not a solution in Jerusalem, and that's likely what a Biden presidency will push for.
but that's where the crux of the end of the age will be; it's bound to happen one way or the other.

if trump goes on to lose, a major reason why is many of the conspiracy theorists who voted for him in 2016 turned against him when he was so pro-Israel ( they think that zionism runs the world and controls every gov. of every nation)
and, many of them freaked out when he said he was putting the military in charge of distributing the covid vaccine.

paranoid, freaky dudes are hard to please.

Infinite_Ark

Sep 19, 2020
October 31,
Voter Fraud Scheme Registering Dead Democrats Uncovered in Florida

November 7th,
PA Republicans Demand Change After Citing Voting 'Conflict and Irregularities'

We've written several reports about the apparently biased attorney general of Pennsylvania, Josh Shapiro. The AG tweeted about a Joe Biden victory in the state before any votes had even been counted. He is a candidate himself this year, and Republican candidate for Pennsylvania Attorney General Heather Heidelbaugh urged him to step aside from overseeing the vote count, arguing that he can't be both a political candidate and a neutral arbiter.

Rep. Fred Keller (R-PA) agrees. In a letter written by him and a handful of other Pennsylvania Republicans, he noted that he is "deeply concerned with how the Commonwealth has handled the general election."

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
this is exactly what i was talking about in post #523

blurry unsubstantiated video from random guy on twitter. this is what you think is a reliable source, not because it has merit but because it's what you *want* to see.

meanwhile random twitter guy gets thousands of followers.
Not from me. My co-tenant has a Ouija that thinks it knows everything.....? I heard that Twitter has filed a restraining order against Trump.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Not from me. My co-tenant has a Ouija that thinks it knows everything.....? I heard that Twitter has filed a restraining order against Trump.

yes, they hate free speech.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Well technically the electoral college is.

If we went by popular vote this whole hullabaloo would have been much different, and Trump would not have been elected the first time.

But truly, it's God who sets authorities in place on earth. No one would have power unless it was granted to them from heaven
Nope not yet.

"Even if news organizations declare a winner in the close presidential race, that’s not the official result. States have until Dec. 8 to settle any election disputes and certify their results before the meeting of state electors in every state Dec. 14, when they cast their Electoral College votes for president."

https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-...igation-being-waged-across-us-preserve-trump?

Popular vote would of been a absolute disaster. So no we will pass on that.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
What I'm seeing from the press conference right now (Giuliani speaking) is that there are a lot of anecdotes from people seeing weird stuff here and there, but nothing major that can change the winner in the state. They will have to find something major like big computer glitches.
They had a systemic glitch where 6000+ votes switched from Republican to Democrat. They been catching UPS fraud even before the election. Just recently they found a UPS driver carrying ballots into Canada. Dead people voting. Votes with no voter ID. Votes pass the election deadline. Mail in votes sent to expired registered voters. Poor chain of custody and lack of transparency as some places even boarded up their windows so no one could see them count. Just so much especially related to mail-in ballots.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
That's more bunk, no evidence of any voter fraud, period. There would have to be more than tons of people's votes thrown out and how are they going to be sure their throwing out only the Dem ballots, tough job and God forbid.
Where are you getting this bizarre idea that there was no fraud? It's denial on steroids.
The world was watching and the election was a farce at best. It looked like a third world rigged election rather than something that was happening in the US.

To expect people to believe that 140,000 extra ballots were found after officials stopped counting & all of those ballots happened to be for the same candidate, shows just how much contempt those pulling the strings behind the scenes have for normal people. And that was only one of many very suspicious shenanigans. As a Christian If you can't see the spirit of lawlessness behind the Democrats your skills of discernment could do with some exercise.

E

EleventhHour

Where are you getting this bizarre idea that there was no fraud? It's denial on steroids.
The world was watching and the election was a farce at best. It looked like a third world rigged election rather than something that was happening in the US.

To expect people to believe that 140,000 extra ballots were found after officials stopped counting & all of those ballots happened to be for the same candidate, shows just how much contempt those pulling the strings behind the scenes have for normal people. And that was only one of many very suspicious shenanigans. As a Christian If you can't see the spirit of lawlessness behind the Democrats your skills of discernment could do with some exercise.
Proof?

E

EleventhHour

They had a systemic glitch where 6000+ votes switched from Republican to Democrat. They been catching UPS fraud even before the election. Just recently they found a UPS driver carrying ballots into Canada. Dead people voting. Votes with no voter ID. Votes pass the election deadline. Mail in votes sent to expired registered voters. Poor chain of custody and lack of transparency as some places even boarded up their windows so no one could see them count. Just so much especially related to mail-in ballots.
Proof?

sherryt

Jul 26, 2019
Not everybody is in love with this President for many many reasons. They see Pres elect Biden as a far more honorable man. Are you denying their rights? Of course someone like this Pres won't go graciously, he LOST. If that's the best the Republicans can offer, it's their fault they lost.

Respectfully, I disagree that Biden is an "honorable man" he was ex-communicated from the Catholic church for his beliefs which is murdering babies, ABORTION - murder and up to the 9th month. I did not like a lot of Trump's tweets but getting past his personality I didn't vote for his personality I voted for all he did for our country.

L

lenna

to whom it may concern:

if you are asking for proof of fraud, y'all are either denying it, or you cannot tear yourself away from the liberal media

'proof' is not being used as a question here, but more of a 'in your face haha'

I honestly am somewhat taken aback by the rejoicing 'Christians' are exhibiting

is it ignorance or are you brainwashed from too much social media?

I am thankful I live in a Republican state and in a extremely conservative county

Status
Not open for further replies.