Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
The republican party has a real problem, and it's not the presidential election. It can continue the voter fraud angle, and possibly (very unlikely) win the election, but in the process, it stands to lose the senate. There are two senate seats in GA that are extremely competitive, and an energized democratic party can win them.

All this rhetoric about a stolen election, is the catalyst that will bring out every democratic voter. That will ensure that the democratic party will hold the entire congress and the presidency. Is that what we want?

I suggest that we back off, while the president's lawyers do their thing. Meanwhile, put all our efforts and energy in building up the republican candidates, and make sure every republican shows up at the polls.

Jul 23, 2018
shhhh

you are not supposed to remember anything about the economic crash under Obama and his sidekick or any sort of one worlder deals mr secret society Bush enacted or the fact the UN just takes up space in NY and allows terrorists to join.

no no. that's all just heresay

but look at demon Trump. hate Trump..repeat that as a mantra for 3 hours a day and you should be just fine

and don't forget to watch only leftist news channels and also donate to Joe's retirement fund by thinking it is fine and good to allow China back into the economy
Joe does not know what country he is in.
When he reports in to china and thinks that commie is kim from n. korea,the dictator will just crack a smile while he thinks "america is now mine"

J

Johnjo

Joe does not know what country he is in.
When he reports in to china and thinks that commie is kim from n. korea,the dictator will just crack a smile while he thinks "america is now mine"
He’s had America in his voluminous pocket ever since the Day of the Orange Man, January 20 2017.

J

Johnjo

Oh really...

When the did the market crash and when did Obama take office?
Things like that are bound to happen whenever people are mixing up their calendars with the alternative Republican calendar.

Jul 23, 2018
Democrats still believe Russia and trump are partners.
Likewise the same little indians believe there is no fraud in the election.

In the vid...25000 fraudulent mail in ballots requested in Pens.
Also the feds could not successfully threaten the whistleblower to recant.
The feds are also involved in the election fraud.

Jul 23, 2018
He’s had America in his voluminous pocket ever since the Day of the Orange Man, January 20 2017.
modern america ,where Trump, a good man, is maligned everyday by the media,and the gullible sit up to that table of fake news and savor every bite.

Jul 23, 2018
I just wish Mike Pence was on the Ballot instead of Trump.
He is not a scrapper.
Any man going against the swamp.media,democratic party,rinos,and the fed ....
well he better be like Trump or the deal is off.

nobody could stand up to them and counter punch like Trump.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Democrats still believe Russia and trump are partners.
Likewise the same little indians believe there is no fraud in the election.

In the vid...25000 fraudulent mail in ballots requested in Pens.
Also the feds could not successfully threaten the whistleblower to recant.
The feds are also involved in the election fraud.

while i am not in the cult of trump, it is so clear that this election was a selection, not a true election .

i hope this fraud gets exposed....

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I hope this fraud gets exposed....
They are working on it. So far, 234 pages of sworn affidavits of people with allegations of multiple counts of voter fraud related activity. 11,000 people have come forward to report voter fraud. This whole thing stinks!

0D37FC39-A48C-483C-923A-3E3616D4CFB1.jpeg

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
shhhh

you are not supposed to remember anything about the economic crash under Obama and his sidekick or any sort of one worlder deals mr secret society Bush enacted or the fact the UN just takes up space in NY and allows terrorists to join.

no no. that's all just heresay

but look at demon Trump. hate Trump..repeat that as a mantra for 3 hours a day and you should be just fine

and don't forget to watch only leftist news channels and also donate to Joe's retirement fund by thinking it is fine and good to allow China back into the economy
There was no economic crash under Obama
he inherited a tanked economy from the Bush administration

J

Johnjo

Trump ought to be a comedian, but he’s too dangerous to be laughable. It’s terrifying to see how blindly his cult members are following his lead.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
My fellow tenants often laugh at Trumps goof up's. Especially when he's trying so hard to sound serious or believable. He sounds like a dumb high school jock. When we found out that he had covid. The suggestion was made that we should send him an insulin syringe and a little bottle of absorbine Jr. Or campo phinique.
1605077872313.jpeg

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
while i am not in the cult of trump, it is so clear that this election was a selection, not a true election .

i hope this fraud gets exposed....
My thoughts are that Trump was selected to beat Joe Biden. He's done some good things, and I don't think anyone in their right mind would prefer what the Communists promise over the things Trump has delivered. My concern, and it is seen even in this discussion, is that Trump is elevated to almost a level of worship. Yeah, he's done some good things, but he's not Jesus, and never will be.

Satan isn't going to deceive mankind so easily by having his spawn sit in the seat of president (e.g. Communist Karmilla, Cheating Joe, or any other of their ilk). He will win far more people over by having someone like Trump in power, who supports freedom, saves the child slaves from the pedophiles, and exposes the traitors and monopoly-money votes. What's not to love about those things?

My guess is that Trumps claims about the election will be vindicated, the Democrats will go down, and Trump will get more and more popular. But maybe more popular than any man should be...

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
My thoughts are that Trump was selected to beat Joe Biden. He's done some good things, and I don't think anyone in their right mind would prefer what the Communists promise over the things Trump has delivered. My concern, and it is seen even in this discussion, is that Trump is elevated to almost a level of worship. Yeah, he's done some good things, but he's not Jesus, and never will be.

Satan isn't going to deceive mankind so easily by having his spawn sit in the seat of president (e.g. Communist Karmilla, Cheating Joe, or any other of their ilk). He will win far more people over by having someone like Trump in power, who supports freedom, saves the child slaves from the pedophiles, and exposes the traitors and monopoly-money votes. What's not to love about those things?

My guess is that Trumps claims about the election will be vindicated, the Democrats will go down, and Trump will get more and more popular. But maybe more popular than any man should be...

if the elites really want to bring about maximum chaos , then let the dems think that they have won, let that hang out there a few weeks, then have some judge, or even the supreme court, throw out a few hundred thousand votes, declare trump the winner, they will go nuts.....

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
if the elites really want to bring about maximum chaos , then let the dems think that they have won, let that hang out there a few weeks, then have some judge, or even the supreme court, throw out a few hundred thousand votes, declare trump the winner, they will go nuts.....
We would see riots and destruction on a massive scale if that happens! I find it interesting that after Biden "alledgedly" won the election, you didn't see people on the right rioting and looting and setting cars and buildings on fire. That is criminal and domestic terrorism behavior! But this type of criminal behavior seems to be justified in the eyes of the radical left, as long as they get what they want, which is a disgrace!

Status
Not open for further replies.