Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
The Democratic Party is literally filled with communists, occultists, God hating atheists, brazen insurrectionists. They have a vast propaganda network that is little more than 99% lies 100% of the time AGITPROP They literally adore Abortion. Biden is a loathsome criminal at-large, guilty of in numerable crimes, treason, sedition. The Obama administration weaponized the IRS DOJ FBI and CIA against conservatives patriots and anybody he considered a threat to a communist America. Obama was a communist sympathizer in an Islamic sympathizer.

The Russian collusion hoax was an attempt to steal this 2016 election. The impeachment hoax was a vain attempt to indict the President for the very same things that Biden was guilty of.

You have adolescent clueless uneducated minds like AOC who are running the Democrat wheelhouse. You have Ilhan Omar, guilty of immigration fraud and campaign finance fraud election fraud spreading her anti-American hatred wherever she goes.

Don't you ever DARE tell me that the Democrats aren't the bad guys. Democrat party is now probably the most dangerous force and greatest threat to the Republic in the history of United States.
Exactly the same in the red gang, only difference is its their goal to deceive evangelicals into unquestionably supporting them, while the blue gang doesn't.

If Russian attempts to influence our elections are a 'hoax and witch hunt' the the year-long attempts to delegitimize our electoral process coming from our own country's current leadership & their propaganda teams is equally a witch hunt and fraud. This is how democracy turns into dictatorship: cult of personality, demonization of free press, fervent nationalism, and redefinition of truth - read: "alternative facts"

Despite constantly being accused of such, I've never been promoting either party; check my post record.

The GOP is not the church and does not have Christ's interests in their heart. As Christians we should not be calling ourselves members of it, blindly supporting it, nor promoting it. Because they in particular try to advertise themselves to us and promote themselves as equivalent to us, we should be that much more suspicious of them. That's been my constant, consistent message here.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
"non-pro republican"?
That is odd since one party has been usurped by the baby murdering, CCP pandering, gender confused, G-d hating minions of the underworld.
It is no longer right or left, it is right from wrong, has been for years.
Newsmax has been very profound in bringing forth truth.
https://www.newsmax.com/
I don't support them either. I am tired of one sided news from either side. I support your morality but oppose unfettered capitolism. if the republicans supported social and environmental responsibility from a federal level that would be fine with me. If the left opposed abortion, more gay rights and stayed out of church affairs like trying to enforce metrosexuality I could support them. As it stands, it dosn't make any sense to me, So I stopped watching the news unless it's a emergency. I don't own a TV and haven't for 5 years.

K

kaylagrl

Honestly I'd like some too!

I'd like some suggestions too. I'm sick and tired of the division and divisiveness and both sides are guilty. It's tearing us apart from within. That's one of Satan's favorite tricks. I make no bones about it. There's a personality clash between myself and Trump supporters. And if the Republican Party would nominate a more level headed, civic minded candidate. Experience taking orders as well as giving them. (preferably with some military experience) I just might vote for him. I see none on the horizon.

Folks like the Libertarians heroine Ayn Rand oppose our Christian ethics and responsibility. And I consider Drug cartels and narco terrorists a threat to the health and well being to all of the america's. If they came from Europe it would be a clear ad present violation of the Monroe Doctrine. Why are we fighting for Afghanistan and ignoring our southern neighbors. Shouldn't international drug smugglers, that carry their poison across our borders, be shot as spies?

Let's declare a truce between us. I'm never going to endorse unrestricted, free market capitolism. And you most likely spend much or any money on social reform. We have more dangerous people and enemies than that.. Abortion. STD's spread by sociopathic sex perverts. Lead, mercury. hydrocarbons. RUSSIA. The trade deficit... The national debt. Let's get back on track, This is CC not NBC. Peace!

Well will probably still tangle over these issues. But there is ground we can agree on and it's not personal. So going forward, let's find common ground and then when we blast each other on the other things it won't be so bad. rofl Have a good one brother.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
I noticed that who ever was reporting the video gave CNN some credit for already having started reporting and when it finished playing the MSNBC logo became visible. To me that adds credibility to what we saw. The simple fact that the reporter and MSNBC shared credit leads me to believe that this report is probably genuine. It kind of reminds me of tales that I heard about Viet Nam and supplies were divert by dishonest military personnel and sold on the black market.

The problem in regards to what I said earlier is that we don't know when these supplies arrived. I will admit that I criticized Pres. Trump for being slow to respond. I wish we knew when they arrived and If they came via the US military we need to know all of the questions a good reporter would ask, Who, when, where, why. and how.

I stated before that I was assigned to a missle base during the cold war. Thus we were on call, ready to mobilize at a moments notice because missles could be launched within 15 min of the Presidents approval and colud not be recalled. That's right I gaurded the "Doomsday Machine" during the Ni
https://www.historycentral.com/Civics/Pres/Emergency.html
xon & Ford administrations.

Moving right along I wouldn't expect the 'Weekend Warriors' (Aka National Guard to respond in kind, however boots on the ground and supplies on the way within 72 hours of a national emergency seems quite reasonable. I've been through Earthquakes and Wildfires. Plus I lived in 'Tornado Alley' 10 years. When things of this magnitude happen, folks need help IMMEDIATLY. No time to hesitate or gibber jabber. That's what the National Guards (Air & Army National as well as Coast Guard) are for. Now that's The President of the United States #1 job is. That's what he is Commander in Chief of. If the other powers that be can't follow through. We the People should Demand an investigation.

THE PRESIDENT'S EMERGENCY POWERS:

Since the beginning of the presidency, US Presidents have claimed that the right to govern is the President's exclusive prerogative. Thus, any actions which the President deems necessary to accomplish the needs of the nation have been justified under this clause. Presidents have granted themselves emergency powers to accomplish the required tasks.

https://www.historycentral.com/Civics/Pres/Emergency.html
The National Guard is a military service .. You sound like a one man army .. Before I thank you for your service were you drafted or did you join ? Were you wounded in combat ? The fact that The Puerto Rican governor is firing her underlings 9 months ago for what you and she accuse Trump of being racist and negligent in 2017-18 speaks volumes .. And I'm glad you realize we are actually a Republic operating under our Constitution ..

May 29, 2020
The Las Vegas Review-Journal published an editorial Wednesday saying President Trump is seeking to "delay the inevitable."

The LA Review is owned by Trump donor and friend Sheldon Adelson who endorsed Trump for president last month:

"There is no evidence, however, that fraud cost Mr. Trump the election, no matter how much the president tweets the opposite and his supporters wish it so. Mr. Trump would still trail in Pennsylvania even if mail-in ballots received after Election Day were discarded. He would remain well behind Mr. Biden in Nevada even if unverified GOP claims of thousands of illegal votes were dropped from the tally.

In fact, rhetoric from Trump surrogates alleging widespread illegal activity has been devoid of detailed evidence supporting the charge that there was a concerted effort to “steal” the election through corruption. An electoral system that involves the participation of 150 million Americans will have its share of issues, but it’s an insult to reason and logic to argue that isolated irregularities constitute proof of a grand national conspiracy."

Full story:

https://www.reviewjournal.com/opini...-trump-seeks-to-delay-the-inevitable-2181720/

J

Johnjo

Just a question maybe you would be able to answer. What heinous attack on our Constitution are you referring to?
I’m terribly sorry, Ma’am/Sir, but I would believe that question is quite unfitting when we have a soon to be ex-president not being able to read the writing on the wall.

J

Johnjo

I can fully understand why Joe Biden didn’t run back in 2016, but if he had, there would not have been a Trump presidency, ever.

May 29, 2020
I can fully understand why Joe Biden didn’t run back in 2016, but if he had, there would not have been a Trump presidency, ever.
The only reason Trump won the rust belt was low Democrat turnout for Hillary - they now see the error in that mistake which will will make the prospect of another Repub President a distant memory.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Exactly the same in the red gang, only difference is its their goal to deceive evangelicals into unquestionably supporting them, while the blue gang doesn't.

If Russian attempts to influence our elections are a 'hoax and witch hunt' the the year-long attempts to delegitimize our electoral process coming from our own country's current leadership & their propaganda teams is equally a witch hunt and fraud. This is how democracy turns into dictatorship: cult of personality, demonization of free press, fervent nationalism, and redefinition of truth - read: "alternative facts"

Despite constantly being accused of such, I've never been promoting either party; check my post record.

The GOP is not the church and does not have Christ's interests in their heart. As Christians we should not be calling ourselves members of it, blindly supporting it, nor promoting it. Because they in particular try to advertise themselves to us and promote themselves as equivalent to us, we should be that much more suspicious of them. That's been my constant, consistent message here.
There is no religious test for candidates but voters are free to choose their candidates based on their religious beliefs .. And like I've said ''Trump is more true democrat than most all demlibs today imo'' .. And the ''republican in name only'' like the bush family hate Trump .. Trump vs Jeb Bush was more hilarious than Trump vs hilary ..

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

Tell you what posthuman. You go ahead and post a litany of SPECIFIC, PROVEN complaints for criminal offenses or offenses against the nation or treason or sedition that ANYBODY in the GOP has committed...!!!!

Guess what posthuman. There is nothing absolutely nothing at all. No election rigging. No pay to play. No selling of office. No dirty deals with foreign agents with under the table payoffs. No national security breaches with uncontrolled servers. No nepotism where family members get paid huge sums to sit on the boards of corporations while they do absolutely nothing other than undermine the policy of the nation and the rights and freedoms of civilians. No selling out to America's enemies. No pallets of cash going to Iran. No boosting of Iranian nuclear ambitions. No weaponizing of the FBI CIA and DOJ. No bogus wars meant to stuff cash in the pockets of the right people.

Trump himself is absolutely clean squeaky clean like a choirboy. And remember he is working for free and he is not taking a penny from any foreign agent. He is un-bribable. He cannot be coerced by any of America's enemies. Trump is honest and he's a resolute patriot. And that makes him a very very dangerous man to the ambitions of the greedy, hideously corrupt lying communist left.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
There is no religious test for candidates but voters are free to choose their candidates based on their religious beliefs .. And like I've said ''Trump is more true democrat than most all demlibs today imo'' .. And the ''republican in name only'' like the bush family hate Trump .. Trump vs Jeb Bush was more hilarious than Trump vs hilary ..
Trump is nothing like the NWO bonesman Bush. Trump is far and away the cleanest shirt in the laundry.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
The National Guard is a military service .. You sound like a one man army .. Before I thank you for your service were you drafted or did you join ? Were you wounded in combat ? The fact that The Puerto Rican governor is firing her underlings 9 months ago for what you and she accuse Trump of being racist and negligent in 2017-18 speaks volumes .. And I'm glad you realize we are actually a Republic operating under our Constitution ..

A} I volunteered B) Not in combat but my son was C) I'm not talking about 9 months ago. Rather 2017 Hurricane Maria. D) I haven't accused Trump of being a racist in over a year.

I was disappointed because he didn't mobilize the Coast and National Guards to keep order, Provide medical attention and ferry / distribute supplies, in an expedient manor, during a national state of emergency. Slower in fact than Pres. Bush was after hurricane Katrina.

awelight

Aug 10, 2020
Early on in this post, I saw some very good comments. Those who recognized that it is God Himself who places those who are to rule. Later the post devolved into HUMANISM.

The United States is a democracy, the people decide who will be the President or so they think. Scripture says otherwise. It tells us again and again, that it is God who is in control. Either as Christians we believe this or we do not. There is no middle ground. Either God is Sovereign or He is not. Even if the people vote a certain way, His will, will be done in all things.

If you are a diligent student of Holy Writ, then you already know, that a government of the people, is one of the the worst forms of government described in God's Word. How many good Kings ruled over the divided nation of Israel and Judah?

As Christians, those who vote, try to ascertain to the best of their ability, who they should vote for. However, the good Lord will have His choice to win out, for the furtherment of His eternal plan. If He has to change the hearts of men to accomplish this purpose, He will. Just as He has done before. (Ex. 11:3).

For myself, I do not vote because the Scriptures say, that we, as His people, are simple sojourners in the land and are not be aligned with any nation are government. Our nation is the Kingdom of God and our government is a Theocracy.

I rejoice for whom ever is the President because this is God's will and it furthers the coming of the Kingdom and our Lord Jesus Christ.

J

Johnjo

Early on in this post, I saw some very good comments. Those who recognized that it is God Himself who places those who are to rule. Later the post devolved into HUMANISM.

The United States is a democracy, the people decide who will be the President or so they think. Scripture says otherwise. It tells us again and again, that it is God who is in control. Either as Christians we believe this or we do not. There is no middle ground. Either God is Sovereign or He is not. Even if the people vote a certain way, His will, will be done in all things.

If you are a diligent student of Holy Writ, then you already know, that a government of the people, is one of the the worst forms of government described in God's Word. How many good Kings ruled over the divided nation of Israel and Judah?

As Christians, those who vote, try to ascertain to the best of their ability, who they should vote for. However, the good Lord will have His choice to win out, for the furtherment of His eternal plan. If He has to change the hearts of men to accomplish this purpose, He will. Just as He has done before. (Ex. 11:3).

For myself, I do not vote because the Scriptures say, that we, as His people, are simple sojourners in the land and are not be aligned with any nation are government. Our nation is the Kingdom of God and our government is a Theocracy.

I rejoice for whom ever is the President because this is God's will and it furthers the coming of the Kingdom and our Lord Jesus Christ.
And you’re most likely right about that as well.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
The only reason Trump won the rust belt was low Democrat turnout for Hillary - they now see the error in that mistake which will will make the prospect of another Repub President a distant memory.
We've had good Republican presidents before. here's the list:

1. Abraham Lincoln (Mar 4, 1861 - Apr 15, 1865)
  2. Ulysses S. Grant (Mar 4, 1869 - Mar 4, 1877)
  3. Rutherford B. Hayes (Mar 4, 1877 - Mar 4, 1881)
  4. James Garfield (Mar 4, 1881 - Sep 19, 1881)
  5. Chester A. Arthur (Sep 19, 1881 - Mar 4, 1885)
  6. Benjamin Harrison (Mar 4, 1889 - Mar 4, 1893)
  7. William McKinley (Mar 4, 1897 - Sep 14, 1901)
  8. Theodore (Teddy) Roosevelt (Sep 14, 1901 - Mar 4, 1909)
  9. William H. Taft (Mar 4, 1909 - Mar 4, 1913)
  10. Warren G. Harding (Mar 4, 1921 - Aug 2, 1923)

J

Johnjo

Just a question maybe you would be able to answer. What heinous attack on our Constitution are you referring to?
Well, Ma’am/Sir, not accepting our democratic processes for starters, not conceding and making a mess out of the Pentagon.

That’s a heinous attack, not only on our Constitution, but also an attack directed at the American people.

As a member of the service I’m aware that we are not to obey orders coming from authorities in conflict with the Constitution.

J

Johnjo

Trump is nothing like the NWO bonesman Bush. Trump is far and away the cleanest shirt in the laundry.
Gotta be the dirtiest laundry of all time if he is the cleanest shirt. Now let me know... the other shirts, they were Putin, Castro, Kim Jong Un and Pol Pot?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Having that said I’m pretty sure the sitting President will win. So I suppose we’re in for four more Trump years.
Why is all this talk in the future tense? Trump did already win the election HANDS DOWN.

But it a stolen right from under him. Now he has a battle on his hands because no one was locked up since 2017. All the high level criminals in government have remained entrenched. Therefore it was assumed that no one would do a thing about Biden receiving hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of bogus votes. All the clamor from the Left about mail-in votes was exactly for this purpose. And Biden literally blurted out words to this effect while campaigning. He said "WE HAVE THE GREATEST VOTER FRAUD ORGANIZATION IN HISTORY".

Status
Not open for further replies.