Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2018
At least you raised a straw man. I can’t remember supporting none of those organizations.
You own it.

You and every low info democrat voting.
Without you ,they do not exist.

You are knee deep in it and millions of babies slaughtered on your narcissist democrat altar.

You definately own it.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
INTERNET TROLL

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internet by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotionalresponses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3]either for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.
(FROM WIKIPEDIA)

Either get with it and back up your mess or move on.
I do not waste time and energy on these people I put them on ignore immediately.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Ken Starr On Voting Irregularities:
Lawsuits looking good!

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Sidney Powell ***BOMBSHELL REPORT*** Dominion voting machines TREASON at the highest levels!

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Sidney Powell: CIA May have Used Dominion for Its Own Benefit - Haspel Should be Fired Immediately

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Trump Attorney Rudy Giuliani Says Election will Be Overturned: "We Have Proof I Can't Disclose Yet"

J

Johnjo

INTERNET TROLL

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internet by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotionalresponses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3]either for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.
(FROM WIKIPEDIA)

You pitchin a fit don’t make me a troll. I simply don’t agree with you, and you can’t accept it.

J

Johnjo

You own it.

You and every low info democrat voting.
Without you ,they do not exist.

You are knee deep in it and millions of babies slaughtered on your narcissist democrat altar.

You definately own it.
It’s sad to see how much anger you’re able to display whenever people don’t agree with your sentiments.

May 29, 2020
INTERNET TROLL

(FROM WIKIPEDIA)

I'm going to give this 4 Whiny Awards.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
In the multiple news reports I've read there was violent assaults from both parties.
Of course the Trump rallies were to defend themselves but there was also more than that happening. Even read anti Trump protesters helping injured Trump protesters.
Yes, anti Trump protesters incited the conflict by showing up. Not a good thing to do but I think we've also come to expect violent clashes at some point during this time, obviously tensions and emotions are high.
All I'm saying is, if we're gonna report on matters, let's be fair and present all of it. It seemed like abit of a victim card there.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
U.S. ARMY RAIDS SCYTL A EUROPEAN CO WHERE OUR VOTES WERE FLIPPED! TRUMP: DON'T BET AGAINST ME! +NEWS

I won't bet against Trump. He's been reelected by the legal vote count.
Doesn't it stand as a pattern though? Biden was a crook as Senator, a crook and conman as VP. Of course he's not going to run a fair race. He's the tool the dark force behind the curtain wants in office. And his VP as we know will do anything, compromise even her body, for power. She's the perfect 2nd.
The MSM, leftist corporate shills, keep saying there is no evidence of fraud. There's plenty of evidence. They think if they keep saying there is none all the facts will evaporate. That's how they work their propaganda world view on their fans. The left says it, it is a lie of course, and their fans believe.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
In the multiple news reports I've read there was violent assaults from both parties.
Of course the Trump rallies were to defend themselves but there was also more than that happening. Even read anti Trump protesters helping injured Trump protesters.
Yes, anti Trump protesters incited the conflict by showing up. Not a good thing to do but I think we've also come to expect violent clashes at some point during this time, obviously tensions and emotions are high.
All I'm saying is, if we're gonna report on matters, let's be fair and present all of it. It seemed like abit of a victim card there.
so, you say the anti-trump protesters incited the conflict.

well, that is true. after b.l.m and antifa ( just an idea according to biden) started to attack trumpers.

after that went on for a while, the proud boys came back into the rally/protest area and began to fight with antifa.

so, if you want to look at that as " both sides" then o k.

but, if i see someone attacking my neighbor, and i go over to help, and get into a fight with the attacker, i would not call that " both side."

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Trump Attorney Rudy Giuliani Says Election will Be Overturned: "We Have Proof I Can't Disclose Yet"
Can't wait for that reveal.
Everyone involved in the federal offense of voting fraud should be arrested and charged and when found guilty sent straight to prison for life. Regardless of their station. From Congress person to lay person, right down the line.

These acts are federal felonies! And no one should be exempt from answering for it.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
A book everyone needs to obtain and read. Truth. Wake up America.

May 29, 2020
***THS IS GOING NUCLEAR***
EXCLUSIVE: How a Philly mob boss stole the election — and why he may flip on Joe Biden

https://buffalochronicle.com/2020/1...he-election-and-why-he-may-flip-on-joe-biden/
I'll give this 3 Vladimy awards.

"BuffaloChronicle.com has published numerous stories about significant events and figures in U.S. and Canadian politics based on false or unsubstantiated rumors and conspiracy theories. Moreover, the site often includes no named sources in stories that include serious allegations. The Buffalo Chronicle does not appear to attempt to confirm such information through other parties or by contacting the subjects of stories."

https://www.newsguardtech.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/buffalochronicle-1.pdf

Media bias check:

"Reasoning: Extreme Right, Lack of Transparency, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Failed Fact Checks

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-buffalo-chronicle/

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The Dominion software story keeps getting worse
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/the_dominion_software_story_keeps_getting_worse.html

Wikipedia has deleted most of Dominion’s history. I visited the page a few days ago and read about its origins in Venezuela. If you go to the Wikipedia page today, that history is gone and, in its place are accusations against QAnon. At the “view history” page, you can see dozens of recent changes since the election. The primary editor – Molly White – is a recent college grad and bisexual leftist.

Status
Not open for further replies.