Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Best theory I've heard on Germany raid SCYTL servers. If true a sting of BIBLICAL proportions will take place

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Best theory I've heard on Germany raid SCYTL servers. If true a sting of BIBLICAL proportions will take place
Game Over Sting Operation! The Law and Order POTUS proves to be the Strategist that many of us knew him to be... These folks have been playing checkers with a Chess Master... The best way to catch a Thief is to tempt them with irresistible bait... Lock-em ALL UP!

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Game Over Sting Operation! The Law and Order POTUS proves to be the Strategist that many of us knew him to be... These folks have been playing checkers with a Chess Master... The best way to catch a Thief is to tempt them with irresistible bait... Lock-em ALL UP!
Agree. Military tribunals for treason are the appropriate path.

May 29, 2020
This was LIVE today - November 19, 2020:

They finally killed the whole "fraud" conspiracy with this circus - Judy Ruliani melting and leaking all over the place. And probably will be sued by various corporations for defamation/libel/slander.

J

Johnjo

They finally killed the whole "fraud" conspiracy with this circus - Judy Ruliani melting and leaking all over the place. And probably will be sued by various corporations for defamation/libel/slander.
A sad ending to a sad presidency.

Up until now I was thinking that the President was a dangerous and ridiculous character able to instigate mayhem and what’s worse.

After watching this I just feel sorry for two old men who is out of touch with reality.

Jun 18, 2020
Everyone thinks they are "woke" because they read 1984
1984 ?! serious? lolz You’re about 33 cycles behind Dude – try and keep up will ya! Your droids will think it’s 'deep' tho – so there’s that.

Jun 18, 2020
A sad ending to a sad presidency.

Up until now I was thinking that the President was a dangerous and ridiculous character able to instigate mayhem and what’s worse.

After watching this I just feel sorry for two old men who is out of touch with reality.
Have you always been this semi-literate?

J

Johnjo

Have you always been this semi-literate?
I’m so sorry, Sir, but keeping the process of communication on a level that everyone can comprehend will occasionally come across semiliterate.

Perhaps you would be so kind and make sure you type out the words, for example “semiliterate”, correctly before the next time you’re slinging mud at somebody.

It doesn’t look good when you’re trying to belittle somebody, and don’t know how to express yourself correctly.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters"

which is the worse shame of the USA, a sitting president brazenly trying to lie, cheat and steal his way into retaining a seat of power he has fairly lost? or the fact that a quarter of the country swallows these lies wholesale, turning with itching ears away from fact to any voice that will affirm the conspiracies they cherish?

this is possibly the biggest scandal in the history of the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.