Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Now Is The Time For Americans To Rebel Against Lockdowns, Mask Laws And Forced Vaccination
Now Is The Time For Americans To Rebel Against Lockdowns, Mask Laws And Forced Vaccination - Alt-Market.us

The reality is that the wave model is not a very practical plan for stopping viral spread, but it is a perfect method for conditioning people to submit to a high level of control over their personal lives that they never would have accepted otherwise. The Covid response has also been heralded by elites at the World Economic Forum as a perfect “opportunity” to initiate what they call the “Great Reset”. The reset is a plan to deconstruct what’s left of the free market capitalist system, introduce carbon controls in the name of the global warming fraud, institute a global cashless monetary system, and finally, move humanity into what they call a “shared economy” in which the average person is no longer allowed to own private property of any kind and is completely dependent on the system for their basic necessities.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Supreme Court Justices Reassignment to Circuit Courts......A huge development!

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Sidney Powell "Georgia Is The First State I'm Going To Blow Up"....

May 29, 2020
Sidney Powell "Georgia Is The First State I'm Going To Blow Up"....

I wouldn't get your hopes up as the woman is totally confused about Dominion.

Dominion was created to award as what I would call election Insurance that's why Hugo Chavez had it created in the first place but I also wonder where he got the technology where it actually came from because I think it's hammer and scorecard from the CIA

Dominion was created in Canada, Smartmatic is the company originally associated with Venezuela.

Epic fail of "biblical proportions".

E

EleventhHour

I wouldn't get your hopes up as the woman is totally confused about Dominion.

Dominion was created in Canada, Smartmatic is the company originally associated with Venezuela.

Epic fail of "biblical proportions".

But where would be without all the grandiose rhetoric to spur the faithful onward?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
CIA quote: "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false"

L

lenna

But where would be without all the grandiose rhetoric to spur the faithful onward?
I guess you would personally not have a platform :rolleyes:

speaking of grandiose rhetoric, I would think you have enough with Monsieur Trudeau at his very ring master best

I've noticed he resembles Leo in his role in the revenant more and more. perhaps he is thinking of a career after he is done playing at being Prime Minister?

1606087038969.png

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
***Latest on the SCYTL Servers seizure*** Definitely some good stuff here it's all been confirmed....
Ultimately they do in fact need the servers to prove the vote switching. Not necessarily for a civil case but for a criminal case. Really its critical hard evidence......the ultimate smoking gun.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
‘There Was in Fact Fraud That Took Place’: FEC Chairman Trey Trainor
‘There Was in Fact Fraud That Took Place’: FEC Chairman Trey Trainor

Federal Election Commission (FEC) Chairman Trey Trainor said that affidavits from the Trump campaign show that fraud has occurred during the November general election.

“The massive amounts of affidavits that we see in these cases show that there was in fact fraud that took place,” he said during an interview with “Just the News AM” on Friday.

May 29, 2020
The Trump "legal" teem is distancing itself from The Kraken Lady Sidney Powell after doing a 90 minute comedy special with a melting wax Julie-ani mannic-quin from Madame Tussauds™:

President Trump’s campaign on Sunday distanced itself from Sidney Powell, saying that the lawyer who has been alleging voter fraud in the November election is “not a member of the Trump Legal Team.”

“Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own,” said Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani and another lawyer for Trump, Jenna Ellis, in a statement. “She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity.”

No further details or clarification was offered.

We'll be kraken ourselves up for years kraken jokes over the woman :ROFL: "The End of the Kraken". "The Kraken strikes back". "The incredible shrinking Kraken" - lmao

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
all of you who are making light of the great reset have obviously done no research into what it actually is and what it will actually do...

Status
Not open for further replies.