Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Trying to stay positive, I saw where Barr must use info from the FBI in which case he would not have seen anything .. But I can't say he's clean ..
All the pristine evidence and testimony on election fraud, and Barr dosent investigate?

A truck driver testifying under penalty of perjury, leaving a USPS processing center in New York with 24 pallets of finished ballots in trays, being sent to Harrisburg Pennsylvania?

A Wisconsin postal worker under penalty of perjury, stating in his office one ballot came in on Nov 2 and, zero came in on Nov 3rd,with the USPS looking for 100,000 missing ballotson Nov 4th?

Real Big Smiles To That One!

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Michigan House Hearing

Watched the hearing tonight, a timid little woman of Indian descent, a Engineer for the city of Detroit testified as a poll worker,she worked 2 months for the election, she testified of several crimnal acts

1. She was instructed by the top dog at the Detroit main process center (Daniel Baxter) to stop signature verification and approve votes they are running behind, add to that adding back dates of Nov 2nd to ballots received on Nov 4th, she testified that 20 machines were counting these ballots, and roughly 50,000 were processed this way

Another woman of Indian decent, an IT business owner, professional, testified of the same, also adding that multiple ballots were scanned again and again.
She mentioned adding the birth date of 1/1/1900 and approve the vote
She testified that mass ballots were received, all for Biden, no folds in the paper showing they didnt come from a tri folded absentee envelope, these ballots all had sequential numbers, in order, all for (Biden) these were ballots brought in the back door, at roughly 2:00AM, 50,000+ and they kept coming as (Daniel Baxter) yelled out this is what democracy looks like, as the pro Biden democrats shouted with glee

Same testimony of very few Republican workers, as agitators were harassing and all were cheering as Republicans were removed and not replaced

Conclusion, mass criminal fraud, straight to the top dog (Daniel Baxter) overseeing the entire process, focusing on millions of absentee ballots, and Lord knows how many (Added) absentee ballots, (Criminal Fraud)

Nov 29, 2020
Bogus, don't you people check things out before you post?

Quote:

An old conspiracy theory from the 1990s has gotten a 21st Century update — it’s now spreading on Facebook as a meme.
The theory suggests that then-first lady Hillary Clinton was involved in the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing. In all, 168 people died after anti-government extremist Timothy McVeigh detonated a homemade bomb that was inside of a rented truck that he parked outside of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City.

The claim, which has been around since the bombing happened, has now been distilled into a meme with a picture of the aftermath of the blast that says: “Reminder: This building in Oklahoma City was blown up and destroyed just 4 days before Hillary Clinton was to be indicted in the Whitewater scandal. All documents lost!”
But there is no evidence to support that claim.

Full story, click on blue text.

Baseless Oklahoma City Bombing Conspiracy Theory

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Bogus, don't you people check things out before you post?

Quote:

An old conspiracy theory from the 1990s has gotten a 21st Century update — it’s now spreading on Facebook as a meme.
The theory suggests that then-first lady Hillary Clinton was involved in the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing. In all, 168 people died after anti-government extremist Timothy McVeigh detonated a homemade bomb that was inside of a rented truck that he parked outside of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City.

The claim, which has been around since the bombing happened, has now been distilled into a meme with a picture of the aftermath of the blast that says: “Reminder: This building in Oklahoma City was blown up and destroyed just 4 days before Hillary Clinton was to be indicted in the Whitewater scandal. All documents lost!”
But there is no evidence to support that claim.

Full story, click on blue text.

Baseless Oklahoma City Bombing Conspiracy Theory
Dont forget Vince Foster, Was He Mowing Grass Out In The Park, Or Just Walking The Clinton's Dog?

Nov 29, 2020
lol, Fact check this babe .. Found hanged ..
Hilary's stepson Danney Williams I guess black lives don't matter
Yes sir, right away sir. From a really reputable site.

A man who claims to be Bill Clinton's son wished him a happy Father's Day on Sunday, despite his claim being debunked by a DNA test almost 20 years ago.

On Sunday, 32-year-old Danney Williams shared his tweet from last year where he thanked Clinton. "Even though you abandoned me and only took care of Chelsea, I still want to thank you for giving me life. Happy Father's Day Bill Clinton," Williams tweeted.
Williams has claimed for more than 20 years that he is the son of former president Clinton and has regularly demanded a DNA test. A Florida businessman has thrown his support behind Williams and asked U.S. President Donald Trump to use his "presidential power" to force Clinton into the test.

https://www.newsweek.com/man-claiming-bill-clintons-son-wants-another-dna-test-980618

I do think he has Bill's teeth.

K

kaylagrl

Step up to the plate and show me how what he stated has been debunked and calling him a liar and a fool is not debunking....that is emotion and slander.

Allegations of systemic fraud is not proof.

The key word here being systemic.

If you have proof you should be traveling up to Washington asap

I was not speaking to YOU, I was talking to the poster who said Barr "jumped ship". My answer was "debunked".

DOJ -
“Some media outlets have incorrectly reported that the DOJ has concluded its investigation of election fraud and announced an affirmative finding of no fraud in the election. That is not what the Associated Press reported nor what the Attorney General stated,” a DOJ spokesperson said, according to CBS News reporter Catherine Herridge.
“The Department will continue to receive and vigorously pursue all specific and credible allegations of fraud as expeditiously as possible.”

Whatever junk you're yapping about, I could care less. People are testifying under oath and are risking perjury to tell what they saw and experienced. They have a right to do so and the president will fight till the end. 74 million voters are behind him.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Yes sir, right away sir. From a really reputable site.

A man who claims to be Bill Clinton's son wished him a happy Father's Day on Sunday, despite his claim being debunked by a DNA test almost 20 years ago.

On Sunday, 32-year-old Danney Williams shared his tweet from last year where he thanked Clinton. "Even though you abandoned me and only took care of Chelsea, I still want to thank you for giving me life. Happy Father's Day Bill Clinton," Williams tweeted.
Williams has claimed for more than 20 years that he is the son of former president Clinton and has regularly demanded a DNA test. A Florida businessman has thrown his support behind Williams and asked U.S. President Donald Trump to use his "presidential power" to force Clinton into the test.

https://www.newsweek.com/man-claiming-bill-clintons-son-wants-another-dna-test-980618

I do think he has Bill's teeth.

You are correct to call me sir .. And don't forget it either .. Now come on, one more time ..

Nov 29, 2020
I was not speaking to YOU, I was talking to the poster who said Barr "jumped ship". My answer was "debunked".

DOJ -
“Some media outlets have incorrectly reported that the DOJ has concluded its investigation of election fraud and announced an affirmative finding of no fraud in the election. That is not what the Associated Press reported nor what the Attorney General stated,” a DOJ spokesperson said, according to CBS News reporter Catherine Herridge.
“The Department will continue to receive and vigorously pursue all specific and credible allegations of fraud as expeditiously as possible.”

Whatever junk you're yapping about, I could care less. People are testifying under oath and are risking perjury to tell what they saw and experienced. They have a right to do so and the president will fight till the end. 74 million voters are behind him.
So you quote one poster while responding to another poster. I see.

K

kaylagrl

So you quote one poster while responding to another poster. I see.

Humm so 11th has another bosom buddy. What are the odds. :unsure:

You don't need to worry about what I'm doin. Stay in your lane and we'll be just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.