Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Why did Gulianni refuse himself or his 'witnesses' be sworn in at the Michigan legislature last night?

Why didn't he want anything he or his posse said to be legally binding?

:unsure:
It wasnt Michigan last night, it was Georgia

State law dosent require to be sworn in,all that testified had submitted sworn affidavits under penalty of perjury

It appears you have a hard time dealing with factual truth, in the main election processing center in Atlanta, republican poll workers were sent home on Nov 4th at 10PM with the democratic election supervisor stating counting was done

At 10:40PM this supervisor and 5 other employees took boxes full of ballots from under the tables, and counted votes for 2.5 hours after everybody was gone, estimated at 18,000+ ballots

It was this hard fact of criminal fraud that Georgia Governor Kemp has allowed Signature and Ballot verification taking place now, President Trump Has now won Georgia on this action alone, being only 13,000 votes down

In the 2016 Georgia election 6.9% of absentee ballots were rejected, in this election it was only .02% because they fraudulently pushed everything through for a Biden win, it's that simple, are you feeling bad about this factual truth, arent you looking forward to a Trump victory in Georgia?

Big Smiles!

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I am under no compunction to answer your questions, I did not see that in the rule book for CC.

Of course if one does not belong to the 'political naive hive mind of the world of fabrication of alternate non-reality to suit one's needs" they cannot be born again believers, I keep looking for this in scripture?
:unsure:
Yes the bible clearly teaches that followers of Jesus Christ (Christians) dont support killing innocent humans (Abortion) or homosexuality, including same sex marriage

Matthew 7:16-20KJV
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
And yet the ignorant lemmings still think this vaccine is for their good. Expect to see continued carrot and stick tactics to get you to allow them to inject you with poison:

You May Need to Do This in Order to Get a Second COVID Stimulus Check

Since its earliest days, the COVID pandemic has created a complicated dilemma in terms of the health of the public and the health of the economy. Shutting down businesses saves lives and slows the spread of the virus, but it also impacts the incomes of millions of people. And while the first round of $1,200 relief checks that went out in the spring helped people make ends meet, many now claim that a second round is needed to help make it through winter and potentially renewed stay-at-home orders. But according to one former politician, your second stimulus check won't simply arrive in your mailbox or bank account: You might have to get vaccinated for COVID first.
The proposed condition for payment comes from John Delaney, an entrepreneur and former congressman from Maryland who also ran as a Democratic presidential candidate in the 2020 election, CNBC reports. And while Congress is still grappling over exactly how stimulus will play out, his idea would see a payout of $1,500—which is $200 more than the first round—to ensure people show up for their inoculations.
Delaney feels his plan is a straightforward way to solve two major problems that are currently plaguing the U.S. Keep reading to find out what the full payment plan could entail, and for more on venues you should avoid for the time being, check out

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
Where do you run into all these Christians that approve of death sentence? Sorry, but did you just make that up? Because it's not matching with what I experienced in my measly lifetime. For non Christians, yea, but I assume you were not talking about them? In my experience even most "cultural", non practicing Christians are not that brazen to advocate death sentence.
I was born and raised in Texas. Texas leads the country in executions pretty much every year. The family and friends I have are about 80% Christian. I myself was a die-hard conservative pro-capital punishment kid up until my mid 20s.

If you are shocked by my stating most Christians are pro-capital punishment, I'm with you... you're only shocked because you don't believe it. May I ask where you were born and raised? If in the US, perhaps our states have vastly different cultures, but I think the pro-capital punishment theme is commonplace amongst the majority of Christians throughout all 50 states.

I'll go a step further... I thought the people who were anti-capital punishment were liberal idiots who wanted to protect the most heinous people from a fate they deserve. I will only speak for myself, but I assure you this is fairly common even today. I doubt it's just a Texas thing either as my non-Texan Christian friends have similar sentiments.

A common passage is quoted for Christians who are pro-capital punishment, it's one I used incorrectly to justify it back in the day...

• Romans 13:1-4, "Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God. 2 Therefore he who resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves. 3 For rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior, but for evil. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same; 4 for it is a minister of God to you for good. But if you do what is evil, be afraid; for it does not bear the sword for nothing; for it is a minister of God, an avenger who brings wrath upon the one who practices evil."

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Kemp and Raffensperger are both dirty. They took Dominion bribe money........ like dozens and dozens of other crooked politicians. Lin Wood is hot on their trails. What I find shocking is the brazen lack of fear and endless shameless lying. These two definitely want a rigged election to happen it is so clear. It appears as if the people are completely helpless to defend themselves or stop them. These two must be immediately impeached and criminally charged!

Georgians need to occupy the state legislature & demand immediate actions. These crooked politicians would much rather sweep this under the rug and let it go down the memory hole.
This calls for even louder protests & demands for justice.
No need at this time, the signature count is in, the 13,000 voted needed will be accounted of today, Trump will win more than enough in the absentee ballot fraud of only .02% rejected of the 1.32 million ballots counted

The Republican State Legislators will pick the electors voting for a Trump Victory

After the dust settles,I'm sure the posse will mount, and look to put Kemp and Raffensperfer before the angry mob of citizens in the town square, smiles!
Truly it beggars the imagination. My question is how far and wide is the conspiracy? What I think is that they know that Trump is the new sheriff in town and he will run them out of Dodge.....no more criminal activity, bribes, cutting deals with the enemy, Influence peddling.

Trump is derailing the gravy train....... this they fear.
The criminal acts are beyond imagination, a Trump win is handcuffs and prison sentences for a whole bunch of people

Hundreds in this election fraud alone, and were arent gonna forget Hillary in email gate, Russian dossier, throw the long list of the Obama Admin in there, FBI, CIA, on and on

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
We keep trying, you're the one with 10,000 posts in a year doing what you do .. Are you married , if so tell your husband to send us a check for getting you off his back for a while .. Bwahahaha ..
The
These guys that act morally superior because “ God isn’t on the ballot, so I don’t vote for anybody”, really irk me.

They sit back and enjoy all the bounty and privileges of living in the greatest country on Earth, without any of the responsibility to keep it free, and secure our constitution. All while saying we, by voting support A satanic system.
How is America the greatest nation on earth?

https://www.businessinsider.com/here-are-25-more-signs-that-america-is-not-1-2012-6

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
And yet the ignorant lemmings still think this vaccine is for their good. Expect to see continued carrot and stick tactics to get you to allow them to inject you with poison:

Since its earliest days, the COVID pandemic has created a complicated dilemma in terms of the health of the public and the health of the economy. Shutting down businesses saves lives and slows the spread of the virus, but it also impacts the incomes of millions of people. And while the first round of $1,200 relief checks that went out in the spring helped people make ends meet, many now claim that a second round is needed to help make it through winter and potentially renewed stay-at-home orders. But according to one former politician, your second stimulus check won't simply arrive in your mailbox or bank account: You might have to get vaccinated for COVID first.
The proposed condition for payment comes from John Delaney, an entrepreneur and former congressman from Maryland who also ran as a Democratic presidential candidate in the 2020 election, CNBC reports. And while Congress is still grappling over exactly how stimulus will play out, his idea would see a payout of $1,500—which is $200 more than the first round—to ensure people show up for their inoculations.
Delaney feels his plan is a straightforward way to solve two major problems that are currently plaguing the U.S. Keep reading to find out what the full payment plan could entail, and for more on venues you should avoid for the time being, check out
Religious objection will put the commie vaccine plan in the trash

Just as Jehovahs Witnesses reject blood transfusions, vaccine inoculation cant be forced, nor can discrimination be brought making this a requirement to receive government funds

Last edited:
May 31, 2020
Correction

2 753 died in 9/11 according to Wiki

Yesterday

2,918 died of Covid-19 in the USA yesterday according to Worldometers.

And doctors all over the country are not falsifying death records, and they receive more money to treat Covid patients and hospitals are not making money they are worse off than before the pandemic.

There are strict coding procedures in place and coding willfully in error can result in criminal penalties and exclusion from the Medicare program altogether.
I’m glad you corrected your 9/11 number. Just remember my dear friend, Covid is apparently so dangerous we have to take a test to know if we even had it. ❤️

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
@SoulWeaver, one more thing I wanted to mention. Deep down I'm still pro-capital punishment... when someone with undeniable proof is executed, I may not rejoice but I don't really care. I just know that Jesus stayed the execution of Mary when they were about to stone her to death... her offense was a capital offense which required her execution. This is where I have to put Christ and his teachings/precedent first, over my own [flawed] desires. I want vengeance for the innocent, but God said let vengeance be his. It's one of those things that I'm trying to kill off within myself because it doesn't match up with biblical principle.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Well if you look at the "arable land" per person in the US(based on our current population) it is 0.480 hectares which is 1.186106 acres per person in the US. So if the economy crumbled at this time and they divided it to each of us to keep the people from starving to death you and everyone of us would receive 1.186106 acres of land to farm.
Sounds more like a theory of what could happen. Economical collapse does look like a possibility under Biden but to as how they would handle it, we'll I lean more towards no private property and people starving as their answer. But who knows.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
@SoulWeaver, one more thing I wanted to mention. Deep down I'm still pro-capital punishment... when someone with undeniable proof is executed, I may not rejoice but I don't really care. I just know that Jesus stayed the execution of Mary when they were about to stone her to death... her offense was a capital offense which required her execution. This is where I have to put Christ and his teachings/precedent first, over my own [flawed] desires. I want vengeance for the innocent, but God said let vengeance be his. It's one of those things that I'm trying to kill off within myself because it doesn't match up with biblical principle.
I cant disagree, Mary would have been killed by being stoned, Jesus Christ saw it differently

The New Testament dosent teach nor condone capital punishment

The new testament church saw (Tithes) come in, monies, lands sold, etc and this was distributed to those in need

The proclaiming church today is far away from biblical principles in their leadership roles, in obtaining, mansions, luxury vehicles, jets, mega salaries?

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Appreciate your honesty and courage to confess that. I don't struggle when it comes to capital punishment, but I do struggle to an extent when it comes to perceiving child molesters, because I just don't know what to think about them, they seem to be irredeemable from their monstrosity, even psychiatrists attest that they don't change, reoffending rate is staggeringly high. But life without parole is lawful answer for such dangerous people that cannot be rehabilitated into society. Thankfully, there are many other people who can be reformed. I generally don't believe in locking people up and throwing the key away, reform not punishment should not be the goal of the system.

May 31, 2020
Also many of the "hospitalized" are released the same day or held overnight for observation because they tested positive.

Let the hoax live on!!!!!!!

Let the duped operate in their alt reality....driving around by themselves with their masks on.....probably think the virus is coming out the tailpipe ahead of them.

Beyond stupid
Exactly. Government mandates on wearing masks, inner-state travel restrictions, school closures, business closures, limiting the amount of family members who can enter your home for the holidays, all while the establishment elites continue to live as free Americans by arrogantly ignoring the very rules they implement.

LET THEM EAT CAKE! And the liberal sheep say baaaaaaaaahhh 🐑

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Well if you look at the "arable land" per person in the US(based on our current population) it is 0.480 hectares which is 1.186106 acres per person in the US. So if the economy crumbled at this time and they divided it to each of us to keep the people from starving to death you and everyone of us would receive 1.186106 acres of land to farm.
You present false fear, not going to happen

America is self sufficient in fossil fuels,food production, on and on

You have presented the apocalypse, no food, what will we do

Sci-Fi propaganda, a tool used by (Leftist) for control

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Appreciate your honesty and courage to confess that. I don't struggle when it comes to capital punishment, but I do struggle to an extent when it comes to perceiving child molesters, because I just don't know what to think about them, they seem to be irredeemable from their monstrosity, even psychiatrists attest that they don't change, reoffending rate is staggeringly high. But life without parole is lawful answer for such dangerous people that cannot be rehabilitated into society. Thankfully, there are many other people who can be reformed. I generally don't believe in locking people up and throwing the key away, reform not punishment should not be the goal of the system.
I believe abortion and child killing would fall into the category of the highest crime against humanity, those that participate at all levels should be prosecuted?

Now what is society going to do with 30%+ of American society in the guilty seat?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Christ can heal anything and everything, it the nature od who he is that we be well and whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.