Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
And correctly spoken you see I remember when automobiles were intended to run forever(and still have mine). I remember leaning to repair a tube radio,and pondering what exactly they meant by "color tv" when they first came out. I remember using a sharp shooter to trim around the tree's before they invented the weed-eaters.

I remember you see? I have watched the world change from no one having air conditioning to this. I know that in 1967 they signed a contract to run electricity into Choctaw County Mississippi(first to the city,then the farms). And before that I remember tying a string around a jar of milk and lowering it into the water well where it's cool to keep it from spoiling. I know that you butcher a hog in the fall so you can salt it and hang it under the porch across the winter.

I watched this go from those days before the computers and remember that with the first home phones you picked them up to see if anyone was using it because several families shared the same phone line. When the electricity first came to our house it was built with no wiring and so we took and ran wires around the sealing on the inside and down to the plugs/switches so the kids couldn't reach them. I remember when we(most of the US) remodeled our back porches and into indoor bathrooms(when the elec. came) and tore down the out house. The shame in it all though is that I remember the politics just as well seemingly for nothing because rare few folks hear what us old folks say,lol.
And now the tech has progressed to WHAT ? Brain rfid chips ? Don't you get it yet ?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Tom Graham @tom2badcat · 27m Colossal Spikes in Biden Ballots in Fulton County, Georgia coincide with the timestamps on the security camera footage of several suitcases of ballots were pulled out from under a black table and scanned in after everyone was

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
And now the tech has progressed to WHAT ? Brain rfid chips ? Don't you get it yet ?
I aint gonna take one by choice and if they hold me down and try to stick it my brain they might miss it and it will fall out my other ear,,lol

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
... I remember the politics just as well seemingly for nothing because rare few folks hear what us old folks say, lol.
I know we have not spoken much, but I have long been interested in what you have to say :)

There is a certain quality to your posts that is sadly lacking in many others'...

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The Moron of the year award goes to Ruby,

May 31, 2020
It is dangerous for some yes.

I am not in favor of how some, not you, minimize the challenges of this virus and the challenges your country now faces, it can no

longer can be contained.

I for one enjoy, have spent much time with elderly people in my life and medically fragile and I see no room for a callous heart that some on here (again not

you) display towards those with medical conditions when even having had a prior pneumonia is significant enough to cause a young

person to be in a life threatening condition.

And calling this a "hoax" is tremendous disrespect to doctors/nurses/front line workers (and I have

several in my family working in the USA and Canada as I type) who put their lives on the line much like those in the military on a daily basis.
You know I have lots and lots of love and respect for you and for what you share here on CC. Most everyone knows the element of danger for the vulnerable is indeed high, however locking down America is not done for anyone’s benefit, but rather for the sheer joy of feeding the democrat machine’s insatiable appetite of ruling over the masses.

The hypocrisy of restricting conservatives from attending worship service while allowing leftists to literally burn down cities is proof positive.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
We are as Christians are explicitly commanded to WATCH and be ready for Christ's imminent return. This is also clearly and unequivocally stated in the epistles....so let us not say that it is for the Jew only. This is beyond disputing. This warning pertains both to Jew and Christian alike.
When the last time you said anything about Christ, tho.

You only talk about Trump.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
posthuman said:
It may be you who can't accept the truth.

3rd recount has confirmed once again that Trump did not win GA

https://www.news4jax.com/vote-2020/...iden-wins-georgia-by-slightly-smaller-margin/

Georgia Gov. Kemp again calls for signature audit of election results, cites disputed video

SUSAN MCCORD | AUGUSTA CHRONICLE | 54 minutes ago

Gov. Brian Kemp has again called for a “signature audit” of election results, citing a widely-disputed video presented Thursday by President Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani and his legal team.

E

EleventhHour

You know I have lots and lots of love and respect for you and for what you share here on CC. Most everyone knows the element of danger for the vulnerable is indeed high, however locking down America is not done for anyone’s benefit, but rather for the sheer joy of feeding the democrat machine’s insatiable appetite of ruling over the masses.

The hypocrisy of restricting conservatives from attending worship service while allowing leftists to literally burn down cities is proof positive.
okay

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Tom Graham @tom2badcat · 27m Colossal Spikes in Biden Ballots in Fulton County, Georgia coincide with the timestamps on the security camera footage of several suitcases of ballots were pulled out from under a black table and scanned in after everyone was
This has been debunked over and over.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewal...idnt-count-ballots-in-secret-or-in-suitcases/

We should be ashamed. You lot are a shame. Christians are not to be spreading lies and deceit, but many of you have spent all day every day doing exactly that - and boasting that you're being the 'real christian' by doing so. But all you think of is worldliness and all you talk about is vain men.

Welcome to the falling away, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.