Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2018
E

EleventhHour

Hopefully the left will heed that and we will not have to go through any fake Russian collusion or fake corona numbers while pretending masks work and quinine/zinc is ineffective.

yes yes get conspiracy help soon

pleeeeeeezzzzeeeeee
Science is my side not yours, your side is opinion pieces from the extreme right making money while peddling false information on YouTube and the net.

J

Johnjo

Science is my side not yours, your side is opinion pieces from the extreme right making money while peddling false information on YouTube and the net.
I’m starting to think that there ain’t no cure for stupid. These people are unfortunately too naïve to analyze sources correctly, or even know what a valid source is. They buy into every word the “Orange Man” is saying.

Some of the Trump folks here reminds me of bots with predefined algorithms on the election. One of them comes across a beta version due to the unsophisticated repetition of arguments and the simplified utilization of rhetorical methods.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
I’m starting to think that there ain’t no cure for stupid. These people are unfortunately too naïve to analyze sources correctly, or even know what a valid source is. They buy into every word the “Orange Man” is saying.

Some of the Trump folks here reminds me of bots with predefined algorithms on the election. One of them comes across a beta version due to the unsophisticated repetition of arguments and the simplified utilization of rhetorical methods.

so, when you say " valid source". do you mean the mainstream media??

if so, then you have little to no actual information.

J

Johnjo

so, when you say " valid source". do you mean the mainstream media??

if so, then you have little to no actual information.
Now that’s a right far stretch. A valid source is not valid because it is, or isn’t, mainstream media.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Now that’s a right far stretch. A valid source is not valid because it is, or isn’t, mainstream media.
i give you a thumbs up for saying " right far" to describe something.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
J

Johnjo

where can i read a statement Trump talking about his faith? is he on record stating a belief that Jesus is the Christ?

i found this:
https://www.christianpost.com/voices/the-greatest-commandment-has-guided-my-politics.html

and i found this:
https://religionnews.com/2020/10/28...t-might-influence-a-biden-harris-white-house/
Has there been a Christian president ever since Jimmy Carter? The presidents succeeding him have been acting up like some no good Pharisees on ever occasion whenever somebody been bringing up God.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
You are a Biden kind of guy , Bwahahaha
no, mate. don't keep perpetuating this 'us vs them' mentality.

i would have voted for Sanders, to be honest, because Sanders seems very honest, humanitarian & not in anyone's pocket.
and i voted 3rd party the last two elections instead because Trump is an obvious vain demagogue liar & Biden seems little more than an uninspiring figurehead for the DNC riding along on a wave of 'anyone but Trump, please, anyone'

i don't agree with a lot of the things Sanders wants to do or believes in. but he was the the most respectable of all the lot. it's a shame i couldn't vote for anyone i actually thought would be a good president -- i was not given that choice.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
where can i read a statement Trump talking about his faith? is he on record stating a belief that Jesus is the Christ?

i found this:
https://www.christianpost.com/voices/the-greatest-commandment-has-guided-my-politics.html

and i found this:
https://religionnews.com/2020/10/28...t-might-influence-a-biden-harris-white-house/
**BUMP**

can anyone point me to evidence that Trump has a Christian faith?
i can find that for Biden & Harris. i'd genuinely like to read what Trump has said about his own relationship with the gospel and compare.

thanks

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Has there been a Christian president ever since Jimmy Carter? The presidents succeeding him have been acting up like some no good Pharisees on ever occasion whenever somebody been bringing up God.
G.W. Bush was no theologian, but he wasn't afraid of conversations mentioning God.
Obama was very open about his own faith too, and publicly confessed Christ is Lord many times -- tho you wouldn't have heard about it in this forum, lol

example: https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...a-to-heckler-i-agree-jesus-christ-is-the-lord

watch what happens now that i've said that & given documented proof of what i said. lolbbq?

i get what you're saying tho. i've half a mind that anyone who is truly a Christian will not involve themselves in politics at all. but at the end of the day that's not really up to us if we ask questions about being 'genuine' -- all we can do is look at available evidence and guess.

which..
can anyone point me to an interview with Trump or statement of faith from him? are there records of him specifically talking about or mentioning Jesus that i can go read?

thanks.

E

EleventhHour

They buy into and mimic the language of their leader, they do not think for themselves and agree they do not fact check.

And what is really troublesome even when presented with indisputable facts and something is debunked they never repent they just go onto to something else, only Trump can save America, why because Sean Hannity said so.

E

EleventhHour

G.W. Bush was no theologian, but he wasn't afraid of conversations mentioning God.
Obama was very open about his own faith too, and publicly confessed Christ is Lord many times -- tho you wouldn't have heard about it in this forum, lol

example: https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...a-to-heckler-i-agree-jesus-christ-is-the-lord

watch what happens now that i've said that & given documented proof of what i said. lolbbq?

i get what you're saying tho. i've half a mind that anyone who is truly a Christian will not involve themselves in politics at all. but at the end of the day that's not really up to us if we ask questions about being 'genuine' -- all we can do is look at available evidence and guess.

which..
can anyone point me to an interview with Trump or statement of faith from him? are there records of him specifically talking about or mentioning Jesus that i can go read?

thanks.
I wonder do self-absorbed narcissists have room or God?

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
**BUMP**

can anyone point me to evidence that Trump has a Christian faith?
i can find that for Biden & Harris.
i'd genuinely like to read what Trump has said about his own relationship with the gospel and compare.

thanks
Biden/Harris Christian Faith?

Before or after they watch the unborn being torn from the mothers womb (Abortion) that they support?

Perhaps you have found that Satan is a christian also

President Trump opposes kling the unborn, hes the most pro-life president America has seen

P S. I didn't vote for a pastor of the church, but for a man to run the country, and that's exactly what my President Donald J. Trump is doing, A Hero, And American Patriot!

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
They buy into and mimic the language of their leader, they do not think for themselves and agree they do not fact check.

And what is really troublesome even when presented with indisputable facts and something is debunked they never repent they just go onto to something else, only Trump can save America, why because Sean Hannity said so.

the same thing goes on in the BDF. it doesn't matter how long you reason with some people, how many scriptures you show them, how intricately you dismantle the arguments they've been taught to make, nor how often you do it, they'll just keep repeating and teaching bad doctrine.

this is the way of people. we're not great.

i mean the biggest thread in the BDF is 'not by works' -- a literal quote from scripture describing salvation. but look at how nay thousands and thousands of pages of people arguing against it are there, claiming to be speaking from religious authority while directly contending that what the Bible clearly says is false.

Jesus Christ, God Himself manifest in the flesh, walked around Israel for 3 years healing every disease, casting out every demon, raising the dead, broadcasting wisdom and divine power day in and day out, and the majority of the people called Him "fake news"

whaddayagonnado **sigh**

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I think more accurately it states that the Holy Spirit God Himself is restraining the Tribulation. When He removes His restraining hand THEN the son of perdition is revealed. Some people say this is the removal of the Church in the rapture....But I don't think that's what this is saying. The rapture is incidental....It's part of the total program. Furthermore the Holy Spirit is definitely at work during the Tribulation and very much so. Vast numbers of people will be saved the way they are always saved...... by the agency of the Holy Spirit.

As of now I am 100% convinced that "the apostasy" actually means "the departure".....aka the Rapture. This interpretation is by far the best rendering of the text. All of the oldest Bibles render this term "the departure".
https://www.jonathanbrentner.com/ht...019/10/11/the-departure-of-2-thessalonians-23

The Wycliffe Bible (1384), Tyndale Bible (1526), Coverdale Bible (1535), Cranmer Bible (1539), Breeches Bible (1576), Beza Bible (1583), and Geneva Bible (1608) all translated “apostasia” as a physical departure.

Status
Not open for further replies.