Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Agree...so sad when people do not heed the warnings
I think that there's one thing that I'm glad I learned across life it's that when I pray and ask God to forgive me, just before I do I tell God that I forgive those who offend me in the same measure I'm asking him to forgive me. The reason why is because when I'm asking him for my forgiveness I'm asking really deep down for that peace so they deserve the same thing I'm asking for and I want it that way in my heart.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
#3,275

Did you miss that post?
Testing is absurdly prone to error. Woefully inadequate. Preposterously incompetent.
There is a better than a 50% chance Giuliani has a case of........jack squat.

Maybe,,,It wont do any harm to pray.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Ruby Freeman - "I need an attorney"
Evil is stupid.....

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I think that there's one thing that I'm glad I learned across life it's that when I pray and ask God to forgive me, just before I do I tell God that I forgive those who offend me in the same measure I'm asking him to forgive me. The reason why is because when I'm asking him for my forgiveness I'm asking really deep down for that peace so they deserve the same thing I'm asking for and I want it that way in my heart.
Is that like when Nancy Pelosi said she was praying for President Trump

You hated for President Trump is apparent, perhaps you and Nancy need to gave a prayer vigil

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Is that like when Nancy Pelosi said she was praying for President Trump

You hated for President Trump is apparent, perhaps you and Nancy need to gave a prayer vigil

"you hated for president Trump" is an incomplete sentence are you inferring that I hate Donald Trump? You are incorrect if this is so.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Sorry, I was posting to Eleventh hour, it was a mix up?

OK but be careful because at this point in the thread it would be difficult to say things like "you didn't vote,so you may as well voted for..." because the premise of thought is that the election was "stolen,rigged,set up ect. and so if it was then it establishes the fact that your vote wouldn't have counted anyway.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
I suggest prayer for Rudy Giuliani he himself text and confirmed his results and then was checked into the hospital with progressing symptoms. Yes many do catch it and do very well but that is not always the case and him as well as the others who develop more severe symptoms we should pray for...

E

EleventhHour

She's got more guts and testosterone than any man that you know. Or have ever known.
You have just slammed Jesus Christ.

The depth to which you will go to defend conspiracy theories is concerning.....truly.

E

EleventhHour

I suggest prayer for Rudy Giuliani he himself text and confirmed his results and then was checked into the hospital with progressing symptoms. Yes many do catch it and do very well but that is not always the case and him as well as the others who develop more severe symptoms we should pray for...
Sir, there are many here outside of reality sadly, a very bad representation of Christianity, and tragically the more one indulges in this alternate reality the more consuming it becomes.

This is not good for Giuliani however he will probably be given that expensive drug cocktail that the president received so he may survive.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
They have to stick a swab up to the base of the brain to see if you have "it" but people need to wear a germ infested face diaper and keep 6 feet from each other to keep from getting it?
It is my understanding there are at least 26 corona viruses and they are 75% genetically similar to each other. If the "test" is an antigen test, how do we exclude antigens from any of the other corona viruses.
Praying for Rudy's health, healing, restoration, blessing and favor over this attack of the evil one, in Jesus name.

Jul 23, 2018
If this estimation is correct, and the real number of the infected people is indeed 9x higher than reported, would that mean that the real death rate is 9x lower than the one reported?
The real numbers are not allowed.

Ssshhhhhhhhh

E

EleventhHour

But the riots all summer, the autonomous zone, none of that was referred to as the "Super Spreader" event. smh
So you hold up the example of stupid people.

How about just following the science.
Rudy Giuliani and educated man decided to be the wrong model for people because of the money lining his pockets by supporting Trump.

Personally one refuses to where a mask I think one should sign waiver for treatment.
Doctor and nurses are already approaching the point of being overwhelmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.