Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EleventhHour

Awwww
Isn't that sweet

The great savior mask is making people sick.

Toooooo funny

Hey let's pretend.

I'll pretend I am wearing one

Ya'll pretend ya'lls is doing something
Fake already been debunked, but then when have any of you ever done any fact checking?

K

kaylagrl

So you hold up the example of stupid people.
My point is this, only Republicans can be a super spreader. The MSM is totally mum on the subject when it comes to anything they do. Biden himself has been caught not wearing a mask and talking to a crowd of people.

How about just following the science.
Rudy Giuliani and educated man decided to be the wrong model for people because of the money lining his pockets by supporting Trump.
If we followed the science kids would be back in school instead of flunking at home. All kinds of politicians have been caught out without a mask and breaking their own rules. And you're making a judgment call as far as Giuliani is concerned. Funny how people thought so highly of him when he was mayor during 9/11 but hate him now because he supports Trump.

E

EleventhHour

My point is this, only Republicans can be a super spreader. The MSM is totally mum on the subject when it comes to anything they do. Biden himself has been caught not wearing a mask and talking to a crowd of people.

If we followed the science kids would be back in school instead of flunking at home. All kinds of politicians have been caught out without a mask and breaking their own rules. And you're making a judgment call as far as Giuliani is concerned. Funny how people thought so highly of him when he was mayor during 9/11 but hate him now because he supports Trump.

Personally one refuses to where a mask I think one should sign waiver for treatment.
Doctor and nurses are already approaching the point of being overwhelmed.
[/QUOTE]

Most of what you have written is not based on facts. Kids that struggle are school are struggling at home, studios students are fine, and some studies indicate that students with high anxiety and other learning challenges are doing well with virtual school.

Sad thing about Giuliani, too bad he became corrupted.

K

kaylagrl

[QUOTE="EleventhHour, post: 4433416, member: 291118"

Personally one refuses to where a mask I think one should sign waiver for treatment.
Doctor and nurses are already approaching the point of being overwhelmed.[/QUOTE]

Didn't see the last part of your post. As I said to Mag. we're no where near what a doc wears each day. The masks don't fit properly, some are wearing scarves and other items. It's simply a placebo. I keep hearing docs are overwhelmed, and perhaps in some cities this may be true. But I see an awful lot of singing and dancing videos in my FB feed from docs and nurses. Asked my own doc and she said there's nothing in the area. Yet the gov. tells us we're in the red zone.

K

kaylagrl

Most of what you have written is not based on facts. Kids that struggle are school are struggling at home, studios students are fine, and some studies indicate that students with high anxiety and other learning challenges are doing well with virtual school.
Well, you'll have to take that up with NBC I guess, don't know where they get their facts. Fauci said schools need to be open. The best thing for kids is to be in school.

Sad thing about Giuliani, too bad he became corrupted.
Corrupted in what way?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Mark Twain’s quote is so appropriate.

Just look in this thread. Some are so invested in the lies, and so full of pride, they can NEVER admit they were wrong.

It truly makes you wonder if the Holy Spirit abides in them.
There is no doubt that there are individuals on this thread who are indeed lying purposefully, intentionally. We all know who they are. God knows who they are more importantly.

E

EleventhHour

If Fauci knew masks would work, why didn't he say so from the start. We went for several months without masks.
It is not about the mask it is about how people handle them.
Nurses and doctors follow a protocol.
The problem is behaviour not the science.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
[QUOTE="EleventhHour, post: 4433416, member: 291118"

Doctor and nurses are already approaching the point of being overwhelmed.

Didn't see the last part of your post. As I said to Mag. we're no where near what a doc wears each day. The masks don't fit properly, some are wearing scarves and other items. It's simply a placebo. I keep hearing docs are overwhelmed, and perhaps in some cities this may be true. But I see an awful lot of singing and dancing videos in my FB feed from docs and nurses. Asked my own doc and she said there's nothing in the area. Yet the gov. tells us we're in the red zone. [/QUOTE]
Masks are only effective for people who actually have the virus in its infective stage. Even then it has marginal effectiveness. For the healthy they're basically useless....And likely harmful.

Hundreds upon hundreds of medical professionals and studies prove this to be the case.

We are being gaslighted folks. And bankrupted. And our children are being de-educated.
All of this is globalist NWO terrorism in play in my opinion.

G

Godsgirl83

The best thing for kids is to be in school.
best advice I've read here all day.
If I want my kids to be learning off a computer screen all day then I'll sign them up for virtual school .......
and if I want them to be home learning all day then I'll pull them from the public school system and start homeschooling them.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The Chinese biological laboratory in Wuhan is owned by Glaxo! Who, by chance, owns Pfizer! (the one who produces the vaccine!) Which, by chance, is managed by Black Rock finances. Who, by chance, manages the finances of the Open Foundation Company (SOROS
🔥 Desiree 🔥 on Twitter: "The Chinese biological laboratory in Wuhan is owned by Glaxo! Who, by chance, owns Pfizer! (the one who produces the vaccine!) Which, by chance, is managed by Black Rock finances. Who, by chance, manages the finances of the Open Foundation Company (SOROS FOUNDATION)! https://t.co/KaxP8ukxA3" / Twitter

E

EleventhHour

Masks are only effective for people who actually have the virus in its infective stage. Even then it has marginal effectiveness. For the healthy they're basically useless....And likely harmful.

Hundreds upon hundreds of medical professionals and studies prove this to be the case.

We are being gaslighted folks. And bankrupted. And our children are being de-educated.
All of this is globalist NWO terrorism in play in my opinion.
Again you would be wrong, the three layer medical mask along with the other measures mitigate transmission at relatively high percentage level.

The inner layer inhibits mouth secretions for reaching others and the exterior layer inhibits/blocks the virus.

it is also well known for those who follow the facts that the inoculum (the infecting dose) is related to disease severity.

So have had an pneumonia in the past disqualify one from the supposed "healthy" status.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Judge Jeanine goes scorched earth on Bill Barr
Bill Barr is deep state. Former CIA and a notorious fixer going all the way back to poppy Bush.
The public statements he makes on their face are totally inappropriate and unacceptable.
It's called "fixing" folks....The man should be tried for treason and dereliction of duty.

E

EleventhHour

Well, you'll have to take that up with NBC I guess, don't know where they get their facts. Fauci said schools need to be open. The best thing for kids is to be in school.

Corrupted in what way?

Yes kids belong in school, is the government going to spend the billions of dollars to keep the staff and medically fragile student safe?
Tell me who fills in when the staff is sick?

Perhaps study the absentee rate of nurses in hospitals with the influx of the surge of Covid cases.

You do know the in long term care facilities in Ontario, in May, people died in their own feces and unfed alone because there was only one PSW per floor and the army needed to come in to care for the elderly.

And no it is not fake news.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Sir, there are many here outside of reality sadly, a very bad representation of Christianity, and tragically the more one indulges in this alternate reality the more consuming it becomes.

This is not good for Giuliani however he will probably be given that expensive drug cocktail that the president received so he may survive.

Remembering back to when DT received the infusion I noticed that the media kept asking his DR. if he was having shortness of breath,low oxygen ect. The media usually ask an question and it will lead to another question and is most always an sort of trap to get someone to slip up and then they can come out with the story they were trying to create with their original question.

So remembering back DT received REGN-COV2 at the White house (before) he was admitted into the hospital. After he was admitted to the hospital the media ask the question over and over about his systems and in specific if he was receiving oxygen and his oxygen blood level(up or down ect.) This is because when this treatment was added to the EUA https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pre...izes-monoclonal-antibodies-treatment-covid-19 the FDA stipulated that it could not be used if the patient was hospitalized or requiring oxygen therapy.

So it seems that the media was doing their research on this and asking predetermined questions and this was because it was given to DT at the WH before he was admitted to the hospital and they were asking about his oxygen level before and after his admission because of what the FDA stipulated when it was added to the EUA list. So if R.G. was given RENG-COV2 it would have been given prior to him being admitted to the hospital and is no longer an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.