Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The Supreme Court did NOT decline to hear the Pennsylvania case. They denied the request for a court order overturning PA election BEFORE HEARING the case. BIG difference.

"Right. Jenna Ellis clarified.
SCOTUS just declined to issue an emergency injunction re certification. The PA case is still open."

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Perhaps the full context of the paragraph

Deaths A total of six (2 vaccine, 4 placebo) of 43,448 enrolled participants (0.01%) died during the reporting period from April 29, 2020 (first participant, first visit) to November 14, 2020 (cutoff date). Both vaccine recipients were >55 years of age; one experienced a cardiac arrest 62 days after vaccination #2 and died 3 days later, and the other died from arteriosclerosis 3 days after vaccination #1. The placebo recipients died from myocardial infarction (n=1), hemorrhagic stroke (n=1) or unknown causes (n=2); three of the four deaths occurred in the older group (>55 years of age). All deaths represent events that occur in the general population of the age groups where they occurred, at a similar rate.

So statistically the deaths cannot be attributed to the vaccine but they cannot be ruled out either.

This document makes the study transparent so perhaps you can dispense with your conspiratorial view.
You can get in line .. :cool:

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
LIES LIES LIES... PENNSYLVANIA WAS NOT REJECTED at Supreme Court

Why is posthuman laughing at this humble Mississippi preacher?
Does post human have a law degree?

If he can offer an astute legal opinion we are all waiting to hear it.

BTW.......I am all over this thing and this fine Mississippi Christian gentleman is absolutely correct.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
You can get in line .. :cool:
Yup. If merely a fraction of the chatter that I am hearing is true this vaccine is nothing that I'm going to touch. My mother did not raise me to be a guinea pig.

G

Godsgirl83

well, for whatever reason whenever I click on 11th's remark which WAS #3,682 in response to an earlier post about a vote for Biden posted by CV5, I click to reply it tells me "requested post could not be found"........
so I wonder, was it posted and deleted right away and I just happened to see a glimps of it?

I'll sum it up:

EleventhHour: I wish FrankChatter were here to post this.......
followed by a picture of an award trophy with a lama head coming out of it and the caption "Most Outstanding Drama Lama Award"

and my reply to that was going to be:

QUOTE: EleventhHour: I wish FrankChatter were here to post this....... end Quote

GG: for all we know he's there looking over your shoulder doing so.........

hmmm, still says post could not be found.... oh how I wish I had caught it a half second sooner.

E

EleventhHour

well, for whatever reason whenever I click on 11th's remark to reply it tells me "requested post could not be found"........
so I wonder, was it posted and deleted right away and I just happened to see a glimps of it?

I'll sum it up:

EleventhHour: I wish FrankChatter were here to post this.......
followed by a picture of an award trophy with a lama head coming out of it and the caption "Most Outstanding Drama Lama Award"

and my reply to that was going to be:

QUOTE: EleventhHour: I wish FrankChatter were here to post this....... end Quote

GG: for all we know he's there looking over your shoulder doing so.........

hmmm, still says post could not be found.... oh how I wish I had caught it a half second sooner.

No worries, all good things come in time.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Yup. If merely a fraction of the chatter that I am hearing is true this vaccine is nothing that I'm going to touch. My mother did not raise me to be a guinea pig.
Just think, if no conservatives take their ''magic'' covid vaccines then conservatives will soon be all dead and gone .. Liberals will all be vaccinated and left alone in total control, win win for all .. lolol

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Jun 18, 2020
I had me do some checking but yes you are absolutely correct! (y);)
What I heard is the Texas and Penn cases are literally the same argument thus it’s not necessary to pursue the Penn case in favor to the Texas case as it is more ‘comprehensive’ given that many other states have joined with the Texas one. Things evolve by the hour literally tho…

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
they'll be wanting the military to overthrow the SCOTUS i imagine.

all the while telling themselves they're not being fascist.
if you look at a lot of chatter online , the cult of trump wants him to declare martial law.

all the people who were saying they would take up arms and fight in the streets if obama did this are fine as long as trump does it.

that is why i left the cult of trump.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Yep, I'm no lawyer, but just heard and saw this update on NewsMax and confirmed... If you go to the link provided for the Docket and look to the last four entries... Confirms that the application injunctive relief was denied (as I posted); however if you look at the last two entries on the Docket you will see that the case remains active to be briefed... Click on the Main Document links to see the actual case documents that were NOT DENIED...

Dec 08 2020Application (20A98) referred to the Court.
Dec 08 2020Application (20A98) denied by the Court.
Dec 08 2020for Leave to File an Amicus Brief of Lehigh Valley Tea Party submitted. Main Document Proof of Service
Dec 08 2020Motion for Leave to File Brief of Amici Curiae of Constitutional Attorneys submitted. Main Document OtherProof of Service

"MOTION FOR LEAVE TO FILE BRIEF AS AMICI CURIAE Pursuant to Supreme Court Rule 37.2(b), the constitutional attorneys (hereinafter “Constitutional Attorneys”) listed below respectfully move for leave to file the accompanying brief as amici curiae. Counsel for the Petitioners has consented to the filing of this motion. Counsel for the Respondents has not yet responded to our request for consent..."

Correct me if I am wrong - but I am inclined to trust the Docket Source (even though I don't speak lawyer speak) along with the Newsmax reporting - which pretty much reported the same...
I nominate Solemateleft as the best poster on this thread! Excellent work.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
if you look at a lot of chatter online , the cult of trump wants him to declare martial law.

all the people who were saying they would take up arms and fight in the streets if obama did this are fine as long as trump does it.

My friend you worry too much. And no it is not the cult of Trump. You must understand Mr. Trump is a hired gun. We basically elected him as sheriff in a very rough town. We want him to run out the banditos and rustlers. Once he does that he can retire into the sunset in glory.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019

That is your business

Jun 18, 2020

Cut off nose to spite Orange Man ? Got it.
You’re Obama line is moronic - there is no comparison.
You’re in good company tho with PH - he’s an inveterate Trump hater. Maybe you two can exchange recipes.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
if there was dissenting opinion in rejecting the application on behalf of the Trump campaign to overthrow the will of the PA voters, the SCOTUS didn't mention it.
The only ones overthrowing the will of the People, are the one's actively involved in Criminal voting Fraud

Thousands of Biden Vote Dumps, 288,000 finished ballots shipped from New York to Pennsylvania

And you talk about the will of the people, what a joke!

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020

You voted for Hillary who you kidding, just like Eleventh and Postman

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
You voted for Hillary who you kidding, just like Eleventh and Postman
I'm of the opinion that those two have become indoctrinated into radical leftist communist thought & philosophy in their "learning environment". An extremely common phenomenon. Universities breed communists like bunnies. A vote for Biden or Hillary is a clear indication of being deceived. Brainwashed. Hoodwinked. Hazed. Gaslighted.

Status
Not open for further replies.