Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
You mean like CNN owner Jeff Zucker, telling his staff, what and how they will report (Fake News) in lies

The Catholic Kid, (Nick Sandman) appreciates CNN's dishonesty, $Millions$ to a kid that just turned 18, I'm jealous!
Liberals defending present day CNN ABC MSNBC PBS etc is an exemplar of successful gaslighting on a feeble mind and psyche. A mind devoid of discernment, paradoxically at the same time strutting in its grandiose supposed intellectual superiority. When you have been successfully conditioned believe satanic lies you are in a lot of trouble.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
May 31, 2020
Watched this person in the Michigan election hearing, the chairmans gavel was non-stop on this person, scary to think a person as this, is in a position of authority and power?
Yeah I watched her during those hearings as well. She a hate-filled demonic sowing seeds of filth and discord.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
May 31, 2020
The democratization of information on the internet enables everyone to publish their thoughts, even if they're totally made up and devoid of facts.

As the USA becomes more tribal in its politics, people find satisfaction in blaming villains, regardless of facts.

The normalization of bad information. smh
Democrats have mastered this craftiness. Chasing non-existent Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election is proof positive.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
E

EleventhHour

Democrats have mastered this craftiness. Chasing non-existent Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election is proof positive.
I would say both sides have mastered this craftiness, same in Canada.
Having stated that I think I had science more in view.

When one (not you) states a mask does not work because someone can still smell, then they are not understanding what a molecule

and what a virus is... and if one were fact check one would have known that one smells odour even with a N95 Mask.

If one could not smell when breathing one would be dead, since air like odour are molecules.

It find it quite interesting that I am made an enemy, called poison, and non Christian for calling people to fact check, especially with regards to basic concepts where possible.

It also telling that people cannot have a dispassionate discourse around politics, and we act like the media, if we want to persuade people we need to have facts and yet remain open to their perspective, no one on the left is going to be persuaded by sensationalism that some present on this thread.

E

EleventhHour

You mean like CNN owner Jeff Zucker, telling his staff, what and how they will report (Fake News) in lies?

The Catholic Kid, (Nick Sandman) appreciates CNN's dishonesty, $Millions$ to a kid that just turned 18, I'm jealous, please forgive my selfish expression, it would be nice traveling around the world fishing, I'd like to try it for 2-3 years?
You know if you searched out my former profile you would know I supported that student quite earnestly, but you all are so eager to malign and project onto me.

So many here have turned this into an echo chamber and then God forbid should anyone come in with a different view and even facts they are quickly maligned and dismissed.

Perhaps, I have been hard on Calvinism because I see that as a total affront to a loving God and we are in the realm of biblical truth there, however, in the realm of politics this binary thinking and view is not going too bode well for your country.

J

Johnjo

Great!

Then you also believe the election was a fraud?

Wisconsin, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, all violated the US constitution, changing voting laws and procedures without allowing their State Legislators involvement

Trump/Pence 2021-2024 Done Deal!
Of course, if election fraud is being proved, the election should be overturned. If it’s not proven, the election should not be overturned.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Isn't that the truth, its amazing at how far the Leftist goal post has moved, just in the past decade

I talked with a person 15 years ago who went through HR training to work at a California University In the Maintenance Dept, he stated they had a 7 second rule now, you could only look at a person for this time, or its harassment?

That rules is now 3seconds?

When I heard this, I knew California was lost, crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.