Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SophieT

Right skew to fit your agenda.

They were planning to come in November to Hawaii, I believe that is USA soil, so that would have been in the works for at least a year, the only reason it did not happen was because of Covid, I see no place where Trump intervened in 2019 to stop it from happening.

How does one even discuss with people who cannot even be honest on the obvious, we are not talking about a grey area here with data that needs to interpreted.

Well @posthuman ... I see why.
Quit playing the victim and moaning falsely that you are so above most people here that you are suffering for lack of proper exchange. You create your own drama and it is not all that credible. You twisted what I was saying and some may fall for it, but not everyone

Covid also changed the election and the livelihood of millions...globally

S

SophieT

One who looks like Ed Sheeran? :unsure: All kidding aside, I am sorry to hear that; glad you escaped with your life :)

PS~ Welcome to CC! :D
LOL! Yes thanks I left that all behind me years back and have remarried.

E

EleventhHour

Quit playing the victim and moaning falsely that you are so above most people here that you are suffering for lack of proper exchange. You create your own drama and it is not all that credible. You twisted what I was saying and some may fall for it, but not everyone

Covid also changed the election and the livelihood of millions...globally
I am most kindly putting you on ignore. Goodbye

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
cult of trump, try to get your heads around this-

the U.S. and chinese military did joint drills on american soil under trump.

anyone can go back through this thread can see that 1th hour and i disagree strongly, ( i ignore her about half the time).

this is not me agreeing with her, it is about accepting truth, no matter who points it out.

to you Christians on here, we are to be truthful FIRST, even when you do not like the particular truth.

do not let hero worship blind you to your first loyalty.
Here is the article EH linked in it's entirety. Please show me where it says Chinese troops trained on American soil, or please offer another retraction to myself and others:

Also, it's highly offensive to call people who don't want to see the destruction of the nation through blatant voter fraud, "Cult of Trump" Cmon guy. Get it together!

EMERGING MARKETS
NOVEMBER 17, 20184:50 AMUPDATED 2 YEARS AGO
As China-U.S. friction rises, their armies hold joint disaster drills
By John Ruwitch
3 MIN READ

NANJING, China (Reuters) - Soldiers from China and the United States wrapped up a week of joint disaster relief drills on Saturday, in a display of cooperation against a backdrop of worsening ties between the two countries over trade, the disputed South China Sea and self-ruled Taiwan.

Slideshow ( 9 images )
Relations between the world’s two largest economies have plumbed new depths under U.S. President Donald Trump, who is due to meet Chinese President Xi Jinping at the G20 summit in Argentina starting late this month.
The exercise, held in the eastern Chinese city of Nanjing, comes a week after Chinese Defence Minister Wei Fenghe and top diplomat Yang Jiechi visited Washington, where U.S. officials urged China to halt militarization of the South China Sea.
But there was no sign of those strains as Chinese and U.S. soldiers simulated plucking people from earthquake-destroyed buildings and treating survivors’ injuries at a People’s Liberation Army (PLA) base on the outskirts of Nanjing.
Troops practiced search and rescue in a small mock-up of a devastated urban area post-earthquake, using sniffer dogs and other gear to search for people buried in the fake rubble.

“Only through more contacts, more exchanges and cooperation in areas of common interest can we effectively increase mutual trust and effectively reduce misjudgments,” Qin Weijiang, deputy commander of the PLA’s eastern theater command, told reporters.
“So I think bilateral exchanges can start from humanitarian and disaster relief exchanges and expand to other areas of common interest.”
Robert Brown, Commanding General of the U.S. Army Pacific, said the exchange was “extremely important”.
“Just as our top leaders work towards building a strong working relationship and understanding, we through confidence-building measures like this DME must also at our level build a strong understanding of each other,” he added, referring to Disaster Management Exchange.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
the U.S. and chinese military did joint drills on american soil under trump.
EVEN using the extremely manipulated Google search engine, the ONLY thing I could find about Chinese troops on American soil, was when the Snake himself, Barack Hussein Obama orchestrated it:

Government Allows China to Train with U.S. Military on U.S. Soil

https://offgridsurvival.com/china-train-with-us-military/

E

EleventhHour

EVEN using the extremely manipulated Google search engine, the ONLY thing I could find about Chinese troops on American soil, was when the Snake himself, Barack Hussein Obama orchestrated it:

Government Allows China to Train with U.S. Military on U.S. Soil

https://offgridsurvival.com/china-train-with-us-military/
https://www.nationalguard.mil/News/...uard-partners-with-chinese-in-disaster-drill/

How desperate to try to keep Trumps record untarnished as though somehow he was different than other politicians. smh

Really something.

Maybe you all should apologize ... at least @gb9 was man enough.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
#3,984
Hello posthuman????

So far the resident geniuses have failed to comprehend my riddle.
Dusky wins the prize and a complimentary Mensa membership.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Coca-Cola tests positive for COVID-19!

OIL tested positive, Birds, Papayas, Goats, Sheep, Milk, Trees, Fried Chicken, Coke, Elon musk tested 4x & was positive 2x & negative 2x, people ordered 10 tests & 5 positive & 5 negative, dogs tested positive, dog hair tested positive, carpet positive, a choc chip cookie

Alpha OmegaEnergy "The Energy Kraken" on Twitter: "2/ #Austria Parliament tested #Coke in front of the Camera for the whole world to see. POSITIVE for the "Common-cold-fraud-virus" AKA "the #Coronavirus" AKA "#COVID19". Now you must stop drinking it immediately or else you will all die from COVID19 apparently to FRAUDSTER Fauci" / Twitter

Sue everyone involved in this hoax and reclaim your losses.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Coca-Cola tests positive for COVID-19!

OIL tested positive, Birds, Papayas, Goats, Sheep, Milk, Trees, Fried Chicken, Coke, Elon musk tested 4x & was positive 2x & negative 2x, people ordered 10 tests & 5 positive & 5 negative, dogs tested positive, dog hair tested positive, carpet positive, a choc chip cookie

Alpha OmegaEnergy "The Energy Kraken" on Twitter: "2/ #Austria Parliament tested #Coke in front of the Camera for the whole world to see. POSITIVE for the "Common-cold-fraud-virus" AKA "the #Coronavirus" AKA "#COVID19". Now you must stop drinking it immediately or else you will all die from COVID19 apparently to FRAUDSTER Fauci" / Twitter

Sue everyone involved in this hoax and reclaim your losses.
You know what's sad? This ought to have been widespread knowledge by now.
When Tanzanian president did this same thing in the very beginning, wanting to test the tests, he sent various random samples into the lab, papaya among others, and papaya and the rest came positive for COVID, no one took him seriously, I wonder if it was people thinking, "oh, it's a third world country", I knew it was legit, and it annoyed me so much that nobody paid attention. Their Pres holds a doctorate in Chemistry! But when Europeans are telling the same thing, they will now be taken seriously. We should've trusted Tanzanian president - there would've been way less headache for all of us! The Little Prince's asteroid and the Turkish astronaut comes to mind, whoever's read the book...

Status
Not open for further replies.