Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
You know what's sad? This ought to have been widespread knowledge by now.
When Tanzanian president did this same thing in the very beginning, wanting to test the tests, he sent various random samples into the lab, papaya among others, and papaya and the rest came positive for COVID, no one took him seriously, I wonder if it was people thinking, "oh, it's a third world country", I knew it was legit, and it annoyed me so much that nobody paid attention. The man holds a doctorate in Chemistry! But when Europeans are telling the same thing, they will now be taken seriously. We should've trusted Tanzanian president - there would've been way less headache for all of us! The Little Prince's asteroid and the Turkish astronaut comes to mind, whoever's read the book...
These nefarious characters promulgating the COVID hoaxing are enemies of the people residing in high office. This is a power and money grab. And talking on a global scale. And it is clear that most governments of the entire world are in on this scam. They want to cripple us and bankrupt us. Worse than that they want to cage us & take away our rights, steal an election and have us live under the jackboot of communist tyranny. THEIR MSM propaganda organs are touting the hoax 24/7.

A gigantic psi ops........
Why Trump is playing pattycake with these nut cases I cannot understand.

One thing we can take away from this: never trust any doctor hoaxing COVID or Big Pharma. They are accessories to the crime.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
very early in this many accurate prophetic with long track records warned this was the great end times deception we were warned of. It is a separating of His sheep from the adversaries goats.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
These nefarious characters promulgating the COVID hoaxing are enemies of the people residing in high office. This is a power and money grab. And talking on a global scale. And it is clear that most governments of the entire world are in on this scam. They want to cripple us and bankrupt us. Worse than that they want to cage us & take away our rights, steal an election and have us live under the jackboot of communist tyranny. THEIR MSM propaganda organs are touting the hoax 24/7.

A gigantic psi ops........
Why Trump is playing pattycake with these nut cases I cannot understand.

One thing we can take away from this: never trust any doctor hoaxing COVID or Big Pharma. They are accessories to the crime.
Well don't say hoax, because the virus exists, I personally know several people who had it, but literally everything about handling this has been messed up from start up until now.
The tests are no good, they give false positives and false negatives.
My friend's mom had Covid, she was severely ill from it, and yet she tested Negative... they only caught it later with repeated testing.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Well don't say hoax, because the virus exists, I personally know several people who had it, but literally everything about handling this has been messed up from start up until now.
The tests are no good, they give false positives and false negatives.
My friend's mom had Covid, she was severely ill from it, and yet she tested Negative... they only caught it later with repeated testing.
The COVID hoax I'm talking about is the fraud, deception & hysteria. As I have said many many times. Coronaviruses are a fact of life. Furthermore espousing vaccines for fast mutating coronaviruses is quite frankly ridiculous. Every medical professional knows this.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
California doesn't get to decide that Texas isn't governing Texas the way California wants Texas to be governed, right? How is California harmed by Texas governor expanding their mail in ballot window without changing their constitution or going through the Texas legislature? Why does California have standing to sue Texas for that?
You continue to disregard the facts concerning violations if constitutional law

The US Constitution dictates to all State (Legislatures) how elections will be run

Yes fraud elections in other States affect all Americans, Presedential, Senate, House, elections

The current tight race in senate seats is a prime example, did Republican (John James) lose in Michigan (No)
Martha McSally in Arizona (No) voter fraud

Does it make a difference If the Senate is a majority democrat, obtained by criminal fraud in the election process (Yes)

You know well the criminal fraud that has been presented concerning the battle ground States, it appears you want your cake, and to eat it tooooo

Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer Agree, Your Not Alone :giggle:

US Constitution Article 1. Section. 4.
The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof;
but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators.
The Congress shall assemble at least once in every Year, and such Meeting shall be on the first Monday in December, unless they shall by Law appoint a different Day.

E

EleventhHour

Every medical professional knows this.
Right because you have conducted a a survey of this... LOL

Hilarious, your hyperbole is amusing... I am prone to it myself on occasion but you have me beat, I am quite sure.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
If Trump had won GA and PA and WI and MI this guy in Texas being investigated by the FBI for bribery and abuse of office would never, never, not in a hundred years, have even thought about bring this ridiculous case to the SCOTUS.

That's the end of the story for me. Y'all have fun
President Trump did win Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin, and several other States

It was a complete Red Wave, covered up by democratic criminal fraud in the voting and election process

Just as (Fake News) democratic suppression polls had President Trump behind 8% in Ohio, and 4% in Florida

All the key indicators shows President Trump won the election

President Trump won Ohio & Florida top indicators, and 97% of the Bellwhether Counties in America, numbers never seen before in a Presedential election.

A Total Red Wave, stolen by democratic criminal fraud, throughout multiple battle ground States

J

Johnjo

Well, I’m not sure why we’re all arguing about the election, because there’s really only one thing to do: Wait for the cases to be run through the courts. When those cases have run their course, we’ll know what will happen. Until then, we’re just a bunch of people talking about things we don’t know anything about😁.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Heard reports Bernie has a new lake front mansion mysteriously after that event.
To go along with his other mansions

He made that money selling books, as he claims? :)

Nothing stopping Bernie from giving it to the poor and needy?

Hes donated to the rich and greedy, (Himself)

You think Venezuela's Maduro is eating beans and rice every day?

The commies must disarm the American citizen before taking total control, and that isnt happening anytime soon in America

First 50Cal Rated Body Armor, Wow!

Last edited:

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
So you know about the Golden Ratio ...big deal so does anyone who has taken Art in high school, still in high school are we?
Of course it went right over your head didn't it.
Here maybe this will help.....Or maybe not?

It is an irrational number. In fact it is the MOST irrational of all irrational numbers.
What I'm alluding to is yourself and posthuman are the most irrational posters on this thread.

You have failed the test. Let's just hope you don't fail the eternal life test.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020

It is an irrational number. In fact it is the MOST irrational of all irrational numbers.
What I'm alluding to is yourself and posthuman are the most irrational posters on this thread.

Willful ignorance to truth, to obtain desired outcomes, the very foundations of American Democratic liberalism

Lie, Steal, Cheat, We Want It All!

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Yeah. Orange man real bad: Try and image a Democrat, much less the incredibly wicked Joe Biden saying this:

E

EleventhHour

I know that too

I, however, nor is @posthuman irrational, so your point is moot and therefore I did not comment on it.

Such a bizarre accusation to make against someone like Posthuman who has a background in mathematics and myself who did post grad work in research and statistical analysis.
Are you not one of the ones that denied that Chinese trained with Americans on American soil :unsure:

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Yeah. Orange man real bad: Try and image a Democrat, much less the incredibly wicked Joe Biden saying this:

Nice, President Trump is giving praise to God, the Democrats are trying to remove him

How could any person claiming to be a Christian, support the democratic platform?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

Let us all get on our knees before God the Father and pray for our President and the Republic.

We ask that You, Almighty God, would defeat the forces of darkness surrounding the nation, show Yourself powerful and glorious, and save Your people with a great salvation. We pray so that You may exalt Your Glorious Name, and that all the nations roundabout would see Your Glory.

By the Blood and in the Name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ we pray these things.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I know that too

I, however, nor is @posthuman irrational, so your point is moot and therefore I did not comment on it.

Such a bizarre accusation to make against someone like Posthuman who has a background in mathematics and myself who did post grad work in research and statistical analysis.
Are you not one of the ones that denied that Chinese trained with Americans on American soil :unsure:
You both failed. Period.

And then you have the audacity to deceptively backfill your response by saying that you KNEW that it is the most irrational of all irrational numbers.

Preposterous.

Status
Not open for further replies.