Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Yes my church is just outside DC. My church has decided not to have an official position on gay marriage; my pastor is against gay marriage but most of the congregants are pro gay marriage or neutral. She does an altar call every Sunday, inviting people to Jesus. No fire and brimstone sermons. She is very anti Trump and so are most of the congregants. However, this doesn't come out during sermons. She made a couple of off hand remarks outside. I do believe her sermons are Scriptural, but a few things she had said were indirect commentary.

I guess what irks me is that I have to hide that I voted for Trump. My pastor and most people do not know. I pretend to be a Democrat. Everyone during brunch after church bashes Trump. They all believe I am a Democrat because I am a POC. Because I believe I can never fully bond with them, I feel that I am wasting my time at the church (I also do not click with really conservative people either, that is a different discussion).
Get the John MacArthur phone app. And start downloading like crazy. Find out what the Bible actually says. Some of the finest bible teaching I have ever heard. And zero liberal woke garbage. I must have listened to almost 2000 hours of MacArthur sermons. And to be honest.....my views are both MUCH more focused.....and narrow. Todays liberal, willfully ignorant anything goes "Church" is the doomed end-time tribulation Church IMO.

Rev 18:4
Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "'Come out of her, my people,' so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues;

E

EleventhHour

Right after the election I gave 15% chance of secession by one or more states.

Now I give it a 35% chance.

The dynamic remains the same. You either fight for freedom now, or you live under the Marxist tyranny of the Democrats.

I’m amazed at how many fairly mainstream conservatives are mentioning the possibility of secession. I’m amazed that it has taken this long.

For many years it has been apparent that Democrats hate America and the Constitution. So if the fraudulent election stands, there is nothing left but to fight or submit to Marxist Democrat tyranny. It’s truly that simple.

I think there are more than enough decent Americans that realize this truth.
Still waiting on the Chinese soldiers being on American soil acknowledgment.

E

EleventhHour

This man is a pathological liar. He doesn't know the difference between truth and lies. He lies practically every word that comes out of his mouth. And he had a pattern that I think is straight out of a psychology textbook. His response is to accuse everybody else of lying. He accuses everybody on that debate stage of lying, and it's simply a mindless yell. Whatever he does, he accuses everyone else of doing. The man cannot tell the truth, but he combines it with being a narcissist. A narcissist at a level I don’t think this country has ever seen. Donald Trump is such a narcissist, that Barack Obama looks at him and goes, ‘Dude, what’s your problem?’ Everything in Donald’s world is about Donald. And he combines being a pathological liar, and I say pathological because I actually think Donald—if you hooked him up to a lie-detector pass, he could say one thing in the morning, one thing at noon, and one thing in the evening, all contradictory, and he'd pass the lie-detector test each time. Whatever lie he’s telling, at that minute he believes it, but the man is utterly a moron.
- Sen. Ted Cruz, May 2016​
I am readimg the book on him by his niece who is a psychologist, he was never fit to be president.

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
right after election night, i gave a 35% chance of the election getting overturned. and that was being optimistic.

well, it just dropped to a 15% chance. and that is being VERY optimistic.
Yeah, same here. I'm not too hopeful about it, but still can't see why they won't do any investigations into the election. They will investigate almost anything, but look the other way on something this important.

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Truckers planning a blockade of Atlanta???

Yeah, agreed this is completely crazy that Georgia and other states can get by with flat out deny any audits and investigations.

I'm not a conspiracy nut or a mathematician but something just don't add up here.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
S

SophieT

Yes my church is just outside DC. My church has decided not to have an official position on gay marriage; my pastor is against gay marriage but most of the congregants are pro gay marriage or neutral. She does an altar call every Sunday, inviting people to Jesus. No fire and brimstone sermons. She is very anti Trump and so are most of the congregants. However, this doesn't come out during sermons. She made a couple of off hand remarks outside. I do believe her sermons are Scriptural, but a few things she had said were indirect commentary.

I guess what irks me is that I have to hide that I voted for Trump. My pastor and most people do not know. I pretend to be a Democrat. Everyone during brunch after church bashes Trump. They all believe I am a Democrat because I am a POC. Because I believe I can never fully bond with them, I feel that I am wasting my time at the church (I also do not click with really conservative people either, that is a different discussion).

ouch. I don't think the atmosphere you describe is good for your spiritual or emotional health. (enough negative atmosphere and your physical health might also suffer). Personally, I don't think churches should be a political platform. I also do not think a Christian can support the Democratic platform.

It's up to you of course, but that whole situation does not sound healthy at all.

May 31, 2020
Right after the election I gave 15% chance of secession by one or more states.

Now I give it a 35% chance.

The dynamic remains the same. You either fight for freedom now, or you live under the Marxist tyranny of the Democrats.

I’m amazed at how many fairly mainstream conservatives are mentioning the possibility of secession. I’m amazed that it has taken this long.

For many years it has been apparent that Democrats hate America and the Constitution. So if the fraudulent election stands, there is nothing left but to fight or submit to Marxist Democrat tyranny. It’s truly that simple.

I think there are more than enough decent Americans that realize this truth.
Lock n Load

S

SophieT

I am readimg the book on him by his niece who is a psychologist, he was never fit to be president.
Yet he is one of the most successful men to ever be President and has done more for this country than the old creeper Joe did in the almost 50 years he displayed his immoral behavior in government.

I honestly think your posts amount to trolling in many cases. Plus I have learned you are Canadian. This makes your posts even more obvious in their detrimental intent.

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Just listen to Biden or Kamala for about a minute and you can tell neither one of them are fit to be president.

May 31, 2020
And yet Jesus did not pick Pharisees or Sanhedrin to be His disciples but rather the lowly and despised. Funny how God chooses those deemed not worthy in man’s eyes to bring forth greatness. And yes, President Trump is a great president.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Yet he is one of the most successful men to ever be President and has done more for this country than the old creeper Joe did in the almost 50 years he displayed his immoral behavior in government.

I honestly think your posts amount to trolling in many cases. Plus I have learned you are Canadian. This makes your posts even more obvious in their detrimental intent.
Every time one of the rabid President Trump haters speak. Post this video to them, where he Exalts the Lord, thanks Him for giving His only Son, Jesus Christ, and gives THE Gospel as President of the United States. Do not relent. Figuratively grab these so called Christians by the scruff of their necks, and force them to address this!

S

SophieT

Every time one of the rabid President Trump haters speak. Post this video to them, where he Exalts the Lord, thanks Him for giving His only Son, Jesus Christ, and gives THE Gospel as President of the United States. Do not relent. Figuratively grab these so called Christians by the scruff of their necks, and force them to address this!

Thing is, they just ignore and will post more leftist garbage. I tossed the question of whether or not a Christian can support the Democrats around to myself for some time and have decided that 'No. I do not believe ANY Christian can support the Democrats'. Comparing the immoral platform they run on to scripture, a person would have to defy God Himself in order to comply with what they present.

There are a few people who have really come out with who they are in this thread because they believe that the wrong side is winning. I cannot express the way that stinky type of mouthing off at conservatives makes me feel because if I did, it would be a one off post as I would be banned real quick.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Thing is, they just ignore and will post more leftist garbage. I tossed the question of whether or not a Christian can support the Democrats around to myself for some time and have decided that 'No. I do not believe ANY Christian can support the Democrats'. Comparing the immoral platform they run on to scripture, a person would have to defy God Himself in order to comply with what they present.

There are a few people who have really come out with who they are in this thread because they believe that the wrong side is winning. I cannot express the way that stinky type of mouthing off at conservatives makes me feel because if I did, it would be a one off post as I would be banned real quick.
Look. Here’s the thing.

Even before I was born again, I figured out that for all intents and purposes every elected Democrat is evil.

I don’t think that carries through to every person, even Christians, that vote Democrat.
In order to vote Democrat, one has to be evil OR ignorant.

I truly believe a large number, of especially Christians that vote Democrat are just ignorant.

That’s better than evil, but still inexcusable.

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
I wanted to like it, but not sure what you mean. I'm all for standing up for our rights and supporting an audit. If that is what you mean then good. It's a funny reference.

But if it is actually demanding they do it by holding them at gun point, then I'm not really to that point yet...lol

E

EleventhHour

Look. Here’s the thing.

Even before I was born again, I figured out that for all intents and purposes every elected Democrat is evil.

I don’t think that carries through to every person, even Christians, that vote Democrat.
In order to vote Democrat, one has to be evil OR ignorant.

I truly believe a large number, of especially Christians that vote Democrat are just ignorant.

That’s better than evil, but still inexcusable.

Look. Here's the thing........... I proved the Chinese soldiers trained with American soldiers on US soil and you have yet to acknowledge the fact.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
What country do you love in might I ask?
USA. Retired active duty from twilight tour with US Special Operations Command as US Marine, and transitioned to government civilian working for USMC - as operations research analyst - specialized in studying irregular warfare with whole of government perspective via wargaming and other research methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.