Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SophieT

I have a few people iggy but I can guess who you're talking about. Just like the MSM it is 100% propaganda 100% of the time. Gaslighting operation.
True. When she should actually be concerned about her own country and the fact the Chinese have a place at the table there and are welcome.

You can't make this stuff up.

S

SophieT

Again about that pandemic:

Canada is under siege and isn't that convenient for controlling a population and brainwashing them while you have all their attention.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Again about that pandemic:

Canada is under siege and isn't that convenient for controlling a population and brainwashing them while you have all their attention.
As far as the Canadian disinformation COVID campaign......
The psi ops consists of a steady govt issuance of hopelessness, handwringing, terrorism, victimization and helplessness. No solutions are offered other than unemployment and isolation.

We are all supposed to look, teary-eyed and wistfully, to our dear later leaders and their proclamations, praying that their patronage might not fail us and that we might not be beneath their pity.

Really what it amounts to is a government takeover of.......minds bodies souls and property.
I find the whole thing to be revolting and disgusting. I neither want nor need their advice nor their help.

As a side note be aware that all government employees are still taking home a paycheck. While entrepreneurs and mom-and-pop brick and mortar businesses are going belly up.

Do you think that the government officials want this to end anytime soon? I doubt it...... not if they're getting richer and we're getting poorer.

COVID hysteria is a hoax and it's helping George Soros, the CCP scumbags, big tech, big corporations.....it is centralizing money and power instead of distributing it. The whole thing is a power and money grab and a scam.

S

SophieT

The psi ops consists of a steady govt issuance of hopelessness, handwringing, terrorism, victimization and helplessness. No solutions are offered other than unemployment and isolation.

We are all supposed to look, teary-eyed and wistfully, to our dear later leaders and their proclamations, praying that their patronage might not fail us and that we might not be beneath their pity.

Really what it amounts to is a government takeover of.......minds bodies souls and property.
I find the whole thing to be revolting and disgusting. I neither want nor need their advice nor their help.

As a side note be aware that all government employees are still taking home a paycheck. While entrepreneurs and mom-and-pop brick and mortar businesses are going belly up.

Do you think that the government officials want this to end anytime soon? I doubt it...... not if they're getting richer and we're getting poorer.

COVID hysteria is a hoax and it's helping George Soros, the CCP scumbags, big tech, big corporations.....it is centralizing money and power instead of distributing it. The whole thing is a power and money grab and a scam.

Spot on. Here is a good one. My husband went to buy a couple of tires the other day and he won't wear a mask. The sales clerk put one on the counter and told him to wear it. He said no and so she said let's go outside and make the purchase. So they went outside and my husband says she stood about 2 feet from him and everything was fine. Employees have to 'obey' their employers and employers have to obey the people they voted in to take their freedoms away.

There are 10's of thousands of doctors pleading for this mask and lockdown nonsense to stop.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Yes I have never stated otherwise, if you go back and read some accused me of misrepresenting and stating it was not true.
I cannot keep up with how fast this thread moves. I just thought I would share this for anyone who may not understood why certain events take place.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011

as far as the canadian covid disinformation campagain-

look no father than 11th hour. worked great on her...

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Spot on. Here is a good one. My husband went to buy a couple of tires the other day and he won't wear a mask. The sales clerk put one on the counter and told him to wear it. He said no and so she said let's go outside and make the purchase. So they went outside and my husband says she stood about 2 feet from him and everything was fine. Employees have to 'obey' their employers and employers have to obey the people they voted in to take their freedoms away.

There are 10's of thousands of doctors pleading for this mask and lockdown nonsense to stop.
Idk if it is mask related but my throat gets so sore from wearing masks. Maybe it is due to talking louder over feeling muffled.

E

EleventhHour

.it is centralizing money
That would be incorrect,

Covid-19 is incentivizing cryptocurrencies.

All cryptocurrency transactions are transparent thanks to block chain technology.

T

TheIndianGirl

I do think if a private business (mom and pop shops, grocery stores, etc. ) asks someone to wear mask, they have the right to do so. A private business can make any requests it wants, of course the customer also doesn't have to shop there.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The traitors Biden-Harris command the respect of....nobody. Certainly nobody of any consequence.

Jun 18, 2020
The traitors Biden-Harris command the respect of....nobody. Certainly nobody of any consequence.
I wonder if in time their own secret service guys off them - they must be majorly disgusted. 'Professionalism' only goes so far...

May 31, 2020
I’m sorry, Sir, but a president pulling our troops out contrary to sound strategical advice, leaving areas the size of America in a vacuum, all set for communists, islamists, local warlords to regroup and gain power, that’s not a president, that’s just a guy trying to do work way above his pay grade😎.
Sorry man, you’ve officially proven yourself to be void of any ability to be taken seriously with your constant gibberish. Unless of course you’re talking about the anti-Christian, anti-American hussein obama, in which case you’d be spot on perfect with said analysis.

Even your komrads didn’t approve up to this point. But don’t fret; I know the pm antics of certain CC juveniles who will eventually give your post approval.

May 31, 2020
I wonder if in time their own secret service guys off them - they must be majorly disgusted. 'Professionalism' only goes so far...
obama is still alive, so no, it won’t happen.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Ed! ♥

we're well now, thank you. my husband was in the hospital for a week last August. he had a cardiologist and two pulmonologists tell him he ought to have died two weeks previously. he had pulmonary emboli that had broken off from a DVT in his leg. so much to be thankful for!

may the Lord greatly bless you and yours. :)
Terribly sorry your husband went through that. But so thankful he is well now.

Be Blessed sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.