Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SophieT

The Russia Hoax, Trump Impeachment, and this Election?

Something Sci-Fi Conspiracy Novelist And Screen Writers Wouldn't Believe

This Is Beyond Imagination!
And it has been going on the whole time. I firmly believe that there have been (most likely) a good number of falsified elections. For one thing, I am 99.9% Obama did not win his second term. How many others? I do not see how Biden can be allowed to sit in the Oval office. It would be just like sci-fi as you say. Unreal!

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
I can begin to see why you call yourself 'Smoke'. This entire presentation regarding an ectopic pregnancy is nothing but smoke and has absolutely nothing to do with the abortion issue wherein a woman is able to legally receive an abortion for any reason including I don't like redheads and what if the baby has red hair?

Stick to the actual issue and show some respect instead of conjuring ridiculous arguments that have no basis and are only inserted by you in an effort to appear to be somehow fighting for the underdog. The underdog is the fetus that is discarded like mice droppings and not about special cases to end a pregnancy that is very dangerous and not able to come to term.

You present a situation that is life threatening as if it were the norm.

Apparently you do not have an actual case to present and just wish to waste everyone's time by throwing smoke and trying to sound knowledgeable.
I didn't bring up the ectopic scenario. Furthermore, I was merely responding to my sentiments of certain abortions. I believe the context is important when determining if an abortion is ethical or not. Regardless of the frequency of a particular reason for abortion, the context is what is key. We can't lump them all together. We can't vilify them as "murderers" in spite of personally being against most abortions.

There was no implication that ectopic pregnancies or raped pregnancies were the norm. If you can copy/paste where I explicitly or implicitly stated such, I promise I will retract what I said and personally apologize.

S

SophieT

I didn't bring up the ectopic scenario. Furthermore, I was merely responding to my sentiments of certain abortions. I believe the context is important when determining if an abortion is ethical or not. Regardless of the frequency of a particular reason for abortion, the context is what is key. We can't lump them all together. We can't vilify them as "murderers" in spite of personally being against most abortions.

There was no implication that ectopic pregnancies or raped pregnancies were the norm. If you can copy/paste where I explicitly or implicitly stated such, I promise I will retract what I said and personally apologize.
We can't lump all abortions together for sure. Some are way worse than others. For example, the full term pregnancy where the baby is alive and they suck the brains out. Or how about the doctor who made a case for putting down a three year old if you decide things are not working out. Even dogs have a place to go when their owners no longer want them, but babies need to die. Devish to the max!!!

I responded to your post wherein you made a case for ectopic pregnancy. Stick to the facts.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
And it has been going on the whole time. I firmly believe that there have been (most likely) a good number of falsified elections. For one thing, I am 99.9% Obama did not win his second term. How many others? I do not see how Biden can be allowed to sit in the Oval office. It would be just like sci-fi as you say. Unreal!
Venezuelas Smartmatic is the key, they moved into Florida after the 2000 Bush/Gore election

Smartmatic bought (Sequoia) voting systems in Mar, 2005, they were in control of 17 States in their election voting machines and tabulators at this time

The Smartmatic election fraud was solid and on the ground for the 2008 Obama election, he didnt win,it was a fraud just like this election, but silenced for the most part

Since 2008 the elections have been a blatant fraud, with Venezuelas Smartmatic in the driver's seat, hard to believe this could take place in America, isnt it?

It appears the Trump victory in 2016 caught them off guard,it was all about the lack of fake ballots and absentee votes?

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
We can't lump all abortions together for sure. Some are way worse than others. For example, the full term pregnancy where the baby is alive and they suck the brains out. Or how about the doctor who made a case for putting down a three year old if you decide things are not working out. Even dogs have a place to go when their owners no longer want them, but babies need to die. Devish to the max!!!

I responded to your post wherein you made a case for ectopic pregnancy. Stick to the facts.
Stick to the facts? You assumed I was implying ectopic pregnancies was the norm... that's an assumption, not a fact.

Then I'm glad we agree not all abortions are equal. Not sure what you're objecting to other than the paper tiger you made where I supposedly imply ectopic pregnancies are the norm. The frequency is completely irrelevant to the ethics.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
I just read this: Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Biden's win, rejects Trump lawsuit.

https://news.yahoo.com/wisconsin-supreme-court-upholds-bidens-175649915.html

I really don't have much hope at all for America after this election and expect to see only further decline in America ahead. :(
I hope President Trump retains the presidency. If not, I wonder if we may be seeing the death of democracy. It was never perfect
& it's painfully slow but it was the best system we had. Sad to see it stolen.

It was highly suspicious when investment Banker & media darling Macron allegedly beat the favourite Marine Le Pen in the 2017 French Election. The UK voted to leave the EU in 2016 & we are still not sure we are getting out of it despite (yet another) alleged deadline on the 31st of Dec. Now even the United States might be compromised.

Still, we have hope! The kingdom of God is not a democracy. It's a kingdom and his kingdom is the one we serve.
The sooner evil gains control the closer we are to the day it will be overcome for good. God Bless America whatever happens.
Please remember us on the other side of the pond in your prayers.

S

SophieT

Stick to the facts? You assumed I was implying ectopic pregnancies was the norm... that's an assumption, not a fact.

Then I'm glad we agree not all abortions are equal. Not sure what you're objecting to other than the paper tiger you made where I supposedly imply ectopic pregnancies are the norm. The frequency is completely irrelevant to the ethics.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I just read this: Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Biden's win, rejects Trump lawsuit.

https://news.yahoo.com/wisconsin-supreme-court-upholds-bidens-175649915.html

I really don't have much hope at all for America after this election and expect to see only further decline in America ahead. :(
You're wrong about that. That was one lawsuit here is the truth....
The other lawsuit was a victory by the GOP who filed it. Hundreds of thousands of Wisconsin Biden votes will be Invalidated. All MSM news sources are 100% propaganda I never look at them.
Please watch the videos and become informed......

Apr 29, 2012
LORD,
please let your judgement fall on this election. Let everything done in the dark be brought to the light.
Please!
In Jesus name, amen

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Rudy is almost unbelievably full of lies and disinformation, it's crazy.

this is like saying someone who wasn't even playing in the world series threw some pitches. big whoop.

none of those states even had any GOP electors authorized to cast a vote in the electoral college. so yeah, um, i cast a vote for Mickey Mouse today?? so what??

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
SolarWinds CEO turns in passport per Hannity..... EOM

Not quite sure what's going on here but usually that's a criminal indictment that's happening....

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
AZ senate judiciary chair Farnsworth announced he will issue subpoenas of Maricopa County ballots, Dominion software & equip -Forensic Audit EOM

E

EleventhHour

this is like saying someone who wasn't even playing in the world series threw some pitches. big whoop.

none of those states even had any GOP electors authorized to cast a vote in the electoral college. so yeah, um, i cast a vote for Mickey Mouse today?? so what??
And to whom will the President grant pardons?

E

EleventhHour

Mr. Giuliani has asked Mr. Trump’s campaign to pay him $20,000 a day for his work on trying to overturn the election, a figure that would make him among the most highly paid lawyers in the world. The staggering sum has stirred opposition among Mr. Trump’s aides who worry that Mr. Giuliani has perpetuated the claims of election fraud in hopes of making as much money as possible.

Source

Status
Not open for further replies.