Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Send this video of Wuhan citizens partying to all your liberal mask-wearing Corona fearing friends. The Chinese are laughing at us, not because Trump is our President, but bc we are in the midst of a coup triggered by an overblown virus they sold to us.

🌴 Josh Lekach 🌴 on Twitter: "Send this video of Wuhan citizens partying to all your liberal mask-wearing Corona fearing friends. The Chinese are laughing at us, not because Trump is our President, but bc we are in the midst of a coup triggered by an overblown virus they sold to us. https://t.co/msParXDYJ8" / Twitter

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Has anyone heard of the chinese taking the kill bill gates poison vaccine?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
"I TOLD you he'd pull it off".......Yup looks like it's going to happen folks stay tuned...Watch to the end (Miller reaction & Pence) and read the comments!

J

Johnjo

Ignore, not on ignore makes no difference to me. Enjoy your propaganda.
I don’t get why Trump supporters put anybody on ignore if they are so right about everything. They ought to explain the advantages of Trumpism to the people instead of resorting to childish ignore therapy when us ignorant Never Trumpers dare say a word against his politics, which is a Constitutional right here in the land of the free and the home of the brave. Or do they deny both the Constitution and the National Anthem?

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
I don’t get why Trump supporters put anybody on ignore if they are so right about everything. They ought to explain the advantages of Trumpism to the people instead of resorting to childish ignore therapy when us ignorant Never Trumpers dare say a word against his politics, which is a Constitutional right here in the land of the free and the home of the brave. Or do they deny both the Constitution and the National Anthem?
Yeah I dunno mate. Some act like dictators themselves. Believe as I believe. Do as I say or you'll get written off.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
"I don’t get why Trump supporters put anybody on ignore ....."

Perhaps this is the reason?-"The clean have no fellowship with the unclean." ?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
If you have the patience this should help fill in the blanks....

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Hey AG......!!!!!!

DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!
Referred to post 5,193 and watch the video. Lays out what Barr has been doing behind the scenes and it's quite remarkable.......and good. It's what Barr is saying that is infuriating I will admit. Maybe he finally turned patriot towards the end of his career who knows....

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I think those CCP members employed in sensitive industries is of greater concern

America is riddled with commie red Chinese

A large percentage of Chinese immigrants praise the brutal dictator XI Jiping, my personal eyes and ears have witnessed over the past decade

It's my opinion that Obama 2008-2016 opened the floodgates for this immigration

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
WATCH: Bill de Blasio Admits the 'Mission Is to Redistribute Wealth'
And it is being redistributed........by wealthy people fleeing New York to a sane and safe environment away from a tyrannical commie nutcase is like him. This idiot doesn't realize that there won't be anything to redistribute once New York goes bankrupt.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/brons...dmits-goal-is-to-redistribute-wealth-n2581833
De Blasio is a full blown commie, I have watched him over the past 6 months, "Commie" AOC's Daddy

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
What freedom are you talking about? You want to shut up everybody not in full and complete agreement with Trump .
More Like, Ignore People That Deny There Was Criminal Election Fraud

Ignore People That Deny Boxes Were Pulled Out From Under Tables In Atlanta, As Votes Were Run Multiple Times, When Republican Poll Watchers Were Sent Home

Ignore People That Promote (FakeNews)

Ignore = U

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
More Like, Ignore People That Deny There Was Criminal Election Fraud

Ignore People That Deny Boxes Were Pulled Out From Under Tables In Atlanta, As Votes Were Run Multiple Times, When Republican Poll Watchers Were Sent Home

Ignore People That Promote (FakeNews)

Ignore = U
Ignore those who have knowingly or unknowingly declared themselves enemies of our constitutional freedoms to FAIR and equitable elections; freedom of speech (acknowledge censorship); life LIBERTY and the pursuit of happiness... For people to be able to open their businesses, and wave our national flag without any fear of intimidation or retribution to have their culture cancelled thru coercion and foul play...

Status
Not open for further replies.