Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SophieT

Yup. He actually really and truly said this and I heard it myself. I went 'Wait! What?'

That moment flew by for most I think. From the mouths of babes and little devils I guess.

rastai

Aug 15, 2020
@KanekoaTheGreat: "Every incumbent who gained votes has won re-election for 150 yrs.
I just hope that they have the Intel that ties it directly to Biden and Obama. And they have the guts to prosecute...

@KanekoaTheGreat: "Every incumbent who gained votes has won re-election for 150 yrs. Trump gained 11M. Every incumbent in history who won 75% of the primary vote has won re-election. Trump won 94%. So basically, "Beijing-Biden" out-performed every pres. challenger in US history from his basement..."

The thing is trump is the most hated president in history so obviously there would be a huge turn out against him. And where is all the do called fraud taking place but of course in the majority black communities. You guys who are believing these fraud stories are being played like fiddles sadly. This fraud story is nothing short of racism and trying to disenfranchise black voters. I guarantee if any fraud actually exists it is coming from the republican side. In fact the only place I have seen real hard evidence of fraud is in Kentucky where it appears much stole the vote. I think if you actually did a deep dive into this election you might find that trump actually received far fewer votes maybe 60 million. They thought for sure 74 million would win but didn't realize how mobilized the American people would be against the incumbent. In this democracy we have to accept the results even if it is a fascist in the form of trump or a communist, which no Biden is not but if he was still have to accept it.

S

SophieT

The thing is trump is the most hated president in history
You can make a point of how much you hate Trump without the lie that everyone else hates him too, can't you?

You spit poison here, but most of us are aware you are only speaking for yourself, most likely about yourself and you just cannot help yourself.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Not hated, the easily duped fall for the media propaganda I believe this is true.
People with sound judgement like him a lot.

S

SophieT

They thought for sure 74 million would win but didn't realize how mobilized the American people would be against the incumbent. In this democracy we have to accept the results even if it is a fascist in the form of trump or a communist, which no Biden is not but if he was still have to accept it.
The hypocrisy of what you write above, is the meat and potatoes of the left. The biggest manufacturer of BS in the history of forever, that is except for the devil who changed what God said and made a human being question His words. Funny how the liberals and the leftist media all do the same. We know who their inspiration is.

The Bible states that the devil is a liar from the beginning and the father of all lies. The inspiration and the spirit behind lies.

I would take steps to cut myself off from that ASAP.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The thing is trump is the most hated president in history so obviously there would be a huge turn out against him. And where is all the do called fraud taking place but of course in the majority black communities. You guys who are believing these fraud stories are being played like fiddles sadly. This fraud story is nothing short of racism and trying to disenfranchise black voters. I guarantee if any fraud actually exists it is coming from the republican side. In fact the only place I have seen real hard evidence of fraud is in Kentucky where it appears much stole the vote. I think if you actually did a deep dive into this election you might find that trump actually received far fewer votes maybe 60 million. They thought for sure 74 million would win but didn't realize how mobilized the American people would be against the incumbent. In this democracy we have to accept the results even if it is a fascist in the form of trump or a communist, which no Biden is not but if he was still have to accept it.
I just flushed you into the ignore septic tank. I'm informing you to do you a favor so you don't waste your breath on me. I will never actually read another one of your posts. Have a happy holiday!

S

SophieT

I just flushed you into the ignore septic tank. I'm informing you to do you a favor so you don't waste your breath on me. I will never actually read another one of your posts. Have a happy holiday!

LOL!

rastai

Aug 15, 2020
The hypocrisy of what you write above, is the meat and potatoes of the left. The biggest manufacturer of BS in the history of forever, that is except for the devil who changed what God said and made a human being question His words. Funny how the liberals and the leftist media all do the same. We know who their inspiration is.

The Bible states that the devil is a liar from the beginning and the father of all lies. The inspiration and the spirit behind lies.

I would take steps to cut myself off from that ASAP.
It's an illusion. There is no leftist media. The so called leftist media helped put trump in power. I don't need the media to tell me anything. I will pray that you will have your eyes opened by God himself although I tried. If you guys want to keep to your echo chamber then so be it. Bless.

S

SophieT

It's an illusion. There is no leftist media. The so called leftist media helped put trump in power. I don't need the media to tell me anything. I will pray that you will have your eyes opened by God himself although I tried. If you guys want to keep to your echo chamber then so be it. Bless.
So boring. You are not very good at your job. Or maybe we all have heard too many lies about what is going on in this country and have become very very good at sorting the lies from the truth.

No thank you re the phony prayers. Sounds more like a threat than anything else anyway. I think I will toss you into the ignore septic as well.

rastai

Aug 15, 2020
So boring. You are not very good at your job. Or maybe we all have heard too many lies about what is going on in this country and have become very very good at sorting the lies from the truth.

No thank you re the phony prayers. Sounds more like a threat than anything else anyway. I think I will toss you into the ignore septic as well.

Well good luck but that guy is a con man. He's not conning me but he's conning you. I wonder how you will feel when you find out he's been using you. Again good luck.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Newsom's Nativity Scene....

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Just President Obama and Hunter Biden meeting in the Oval Office. Obama must have known all about what China Joe and Biden were up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.