Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
I have never used Twister.
Me either, was merely answering @Mii 's question which cited what they said on Twitter.
It disagrees with what they have on their site. What they said on Twitter, they are not contradicting themselves exactly in letter, using vague words like "caution", but YES they are intentionally contradicting themselves in substance. They are basically saying "stay away from hcq" and strongly discouraging it as if it's not viable, while the site says that it may be a viable treatment and cites studies to back this up. It also dismisses studies that made negative conclusions about covid.

E

EleventhHour

Well, I had a completely different response typed out but I took some time to read whether they said that or not.

It "may" be that they have quietly said that but they haven't officially said that as per this post here

View attachment 223781

How do you reconcile the disparity? At first I was super irritated based off so many people touting Hydroxychloroquine as basically snake oil and that would be incredibly ridiculous to not have this news covered anywhere but what I'm finding says the opposite.

Maybe "quietly" means unofficially but then how does that even work?

Genuinely interested.

I'm not so much interested in the drug itself but have noticed all the fear mongering going on and it seemed odd. Many off-label uses for a lot of drugs that are discovered and it didn't seem too unreasonable but I didn't really look into it because I experience rare side effects from pharma and I am not in an at risk category for the virus (that I know of).

You have to scroll down a good ways to find their twitter posts.
The American Medical Association is a highly politicized organization meaning I would not put to much credence to anything they state one way or there other without looking at other sources as well.

There are many doctors that do not belong to this association for this reason.

E

EleventhHour

Oopsie, Newsmax, Fox and OANN have fallen to the DEEP STATE when threatened with lawsuits by Dominion Voting System and Smartmatics.:eek:

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
My bail money is set aside because I’m not wearing a mask when outdoors.
Smiles!

Cashless Bail, Dont Worry!

In California, 50% Of Single Driven Vehicles Are Wearing A Mask

That's Right, Only Themself In The Vehicle, And Wearing A Mask!

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020

Oopsie, Newsmax, Fox and OANN have fallen to the DEEP STATE when threatened with lawsuits by Dominion Voting System and Smartmatics.:eek:
Hard To Believe, Dominion Admitted To Using Smartmatic In Los Angeles

Of Course At This Time, Only Phorensics Can Determine If Dominion Is Using Smartmatic

In A Few Months It Will Be A Fact, If They Admitted To Using It In Los Angeles,They Are Guilty!

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
The American Medical Association is a highly politicized organization meaning I would not put to much credence to anything they state one way or there other without looking at other sources as well.

They cited other sources in their report, didn't they?

They've been publicly anti hcq from the start as they are now, so that doesn't make sense at all with what you're suggesting. That's not how acting under pressure works.

If hcq is really that ineffective and this is the truth (as you believe) but they are pressured to lie that it works...
Then it makes no sense for a pressured entity to have been publishing the truth widely.
Nay, a battered woman says "I fell down the stairs" to the public, and admits "actually, he hit me" in secret; NOT vice versa.

Jul 9, 2020
None of this is going to make a whit of difference. The courts have decided that fraud is not fraud and criminality is not criminality. The American judicial system has declared that the rule of law is null and void, and criminals should be released from prisons and take charge of the cities and the country.

There was only one genuine option for Trump -- the Insurrection Act -- and he has thrown it away today.
Take your despair somewhere else. Nothing was thrown away.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Take your despair somewhere else. Nothing was thrown away.
The truth hurts. But Trump has once again sabotaged himself in this matter.

And you should take note (after reading my previous posts) that I am NOT a Trump basher but a Trump supporter. Indeed I have been giving him feedback regularly to do something about election fraud since 2017.

Had he appoint the right Attorney General (David Clarke possibly), and then set up an independent investigative commission -- with a special prosecutor -- and then thoroughly investigated election procedures and voter rolls in each and every state over a period of three years, his victory would not have been fraudulently stolen.

Since July 2020, Trump should have invoked the Insurrection Act, and confiscated all the Dominion voting machines while going after the domestic terrorists. Even since November 3, that is exactly what he should have done. And now he does not wish to proclaim martial law, when that is the only option he has. All this talk of going to the courts and the Supreme Court is now wishful thinking. The courts are all enemies of Trump. And he will have no choice except to step down and allow the evildoers to take control of America and then destroy it. This latest spending bill is already a harbinger of things to come.

Jul 23, 2018

So you dont put much credence to the cdc,false-cci ,gates,and the propaganda of the left either?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
We are with you Mr. President. Hopefully the grown men will join us eventually....

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
The thing is trump is the most hated president in history so obviously there would be a huge turn out against him. And where is all the do called fraud taking place but of course in the majority black communities. You guys who are believing these fraud stories are being played like fiddles sadly. This fraud story is nothing short of racism and trying to disenfranchise black voters. I guarantee if any fraud actually exists it is coming from the republican side. In fact the only place I have seen real hard evidence of fraud is in Kentucky where it appears much stole the vote. I think if you actually did a deep dive into this election you might find that trump actually received far fewer votes maybe 60 million. They thought for sure 74 million would win but didn't realize how mobilized the American people would be against the incumbent. In this democracy we have to accept the results even if it is a fascist in the form of trump or a communist, which no Biden is not but if he was still have to accept it.
President Trump is Emmanuel Goldstein. The one Big Brother has trained you to hate. If you've fallen for it.

In reality he is the best President you've ever had.

"

Status
Not open for further replies.