Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Bro! Friendly fire!

You have been flushed into the ignore septic tank. No need to waste your time replying to my posts. By the way.....patriotic Americans absolutely love Trump. At least 80 million of them. And the love only keeps growing and growing....

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Honestly, there is probably nobody on this forum who has done more for Trump than I have.

I won't say any more than that as I like anonymity.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Study finds 84% fewer hospitalizations for patients treated with controversial drug hydroxychloroquine
People need to go to prison for this intentional obfuscation. Thousands of needless deaths because a criminal conspiracy to overturn an election. There is blood on the hands of Biden, Schumer, Pelosi and the Democrats. When will true justice being meted out on these traitors?

https://washex.am/377ZMPR
I Agree, there whole reason for rejecting Hydro was to not give President Trump credit, in total disregard of the public

Sorta like New Yorks Andrew Cuomo, mandating infected elderly be accepted in convalescent hospitals, thousands dying in Relationship to this, genocide!

Jun 18, 2020
You have been flushed into the ignore septic tank. No need to waste your time replying to my posts. By the way.....patriotic Americans absolutely love Trump. At least 80 million of them. And the love only keeps growing and growing....
Desdichado is a major Trump fan cv5 - he's good people!

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
check this out-

the c d c is reporting that there has been-wait for it- 666 cases of the flu so far this winter,

just look at the flu section of the c d c website, it is right there...

they are just mocking us.......
I Agree, Blatant In Your Face

Satan Is Exactly Who They Work For

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
health orders are not laws. cops are LAW enforcement, not code enforcement. not ordinance enforcement.

no surprise that you sided with the rights trampling , overreaching gov. agents ........

as i said, cheering for the virus and against citizens rights...
Think of it this way:

These kids were perfectly healthy. They were engaging in activity that is absolutely harmless.
The only potential hazards would be the extremely slim chance that someone would CATCH the China virus. And if someone were to contract the virus the case fatality rate for healthy teenagers is literally one in a million. Infinitesimal call it ZERO. Therefore the kids were in absolutely no danger whatsoever.

Then the police enter the picture. The odds of great bodily harm and death skyrocket by orders of magnitude. There were 15 children and one was singled out for great bodily harm and threats. The probability of death and injury and now he has been raised to 7%. I mean they literally had a taser pointed out this kid......which can be deadly. The police were in a psychotic state of COVID hysteria and who knows if they would've actually discharged their weapons.

Innocent healthy kids playing hockey was not the problem and not the danger. However the police were the problem and they were extremely dangerous.

Conclusion: For the sake of the public safety of civilians, police are NEVER to be engaged in any way to illegally enforce COVID orders. Doing so is a violation of the Charter of Civil Rights and Freedoms, but more to the point places civilians in extreme danger. Danger that would never occur without this unlawful intervention.

This China virus psychosis and brutality and terrorism must stop and stop immediately.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
This is the most credible and trusted intelligence source and credible intelligence on what is really and collectively going on.
Yes he is definitely on top of what's going on that's for sure. It's probably impossible for him to be 100% right 100% of the time. But his experience is invaluable.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Honestly, there is probably nobody on this forum who has done more for Trump than I have.

I won't say any more than that as I like anonymity.
That is wonderful and heartwarming. Nobody has fought harder for Americans than Trump and they know it and they love him for it. This stolen election is the last straw. From what I am reading patriotic Americans have no problem with instituting Martial Law at this point. Far from being frightening they find it most appropriate and fitting.

I wish I could do more myself but I am limited by my Canadian-ness.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Donald Trump demands bigger stimulus checks in $900 billion COVID-19 relief package passed by Congress
Courtney SubramanianDavid JacksonJeanine Santucci
USA TODAY

WASHINGTON — In an unexpected video posted to Twitter on Tuesday night, President Donald Trump denounced a sweeping COVID-19 relief package he was expected to sign, calling it a "disgrace" and urging congressional leaders to make several changes to the bill including increasing direct payments for Americans.
"It's called the COVID relief bill, but it has almost nothing to do with COVID," he said in a video posted just moments after he issued a raft of pardons for several allies. "I’m asking Congress to amend this bill and increase the ridiculously low $600 to $2,000 or $4,000 for a couple."

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Donald Trump demands bigger stimulus checks in $900 billion COVID-19 relief package passed by Congress
Courtney SubramanianDavid JacksonJeanine Santucci
USA TODAY

WASHINGTON — In an unexpected video posted to Twitter on Tuesday night, President Donald Trump denounced a sweeping COVID-19 relief package he was expected to sign, calling it a "disgrace" and urging congressional leaders to make several changes to the bill including increasing direct payments for Americans.
"It's called the COVID relief bill, but it has almost nothing to do with COVID," he said in a video posted just moments after he issued a raft of pardons for several allies. "I’m asking Congress to amend this bill and increase the ridiculously low $600 to $2,000 or $4,000 for a couple."
Yes I have been reading about this monstrosity. Trump is rightfully going to throw it in the trash can but unfortunately McConnell is boosting this thing like there's no tomorrow.

McConnell needs to be replaced. Looks like he's a turncoat with his hands deep in CCP's pockets......Along with his Chinese wife.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I will support any Constitutional means Trump takes to remain in the White House.

That is wonderful and heartwarming. Nobody has fought harder for Americans than Trump and they know it and they love him for it. This stolen election is the last straw. From what I am reading patriotic Americans have no problem with instituting Martial Law at this point. Far from being frightening they find it most appropriate and fitting.

I wish I could do more myself but I am limited by my Canadian-ness.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Here's some insider baseball- Kevin McCarthy is even worse. He would rather be minority leader than anything less in a Republican majority. He's a swamp creature who masquerades as a patriot.

Yes I have been reading about this monstrosity. Trump is rightfully going to throw it in the trash can but unfortunately McConnell is boosting this thing like there's no tomorrow.

McConnell needs to be replaced. Looks like he's a turncoat with his hands deep in CCP's pockets......Along with his Chinese wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.