Who will Win

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EleventhHour

I can only stand cable TV news about 20 - 45 min a day. Then I find something else to do. Like laugh at Trumpkins, like you, that can't recognize an unhinged, narcissistic pathological liar with delusional Histrionic personality disorder. Hes crazier than Mel Brooks acted in "History of the World, part 2"
You forgot delusional

Jul 23, 2018
Now me being from Texas you know I support guns none of the new laws are infringing are rights I promise you there keeping them out of the hands of violent criminals. I can sell a gun and to anybody in Texas without doing background check as long as they are resident also that needs to be fixed anyone can get a gun felon or not. Now are they going to get more strict down the road time will tell.
Link?

I don't believe your claims

E

EleventhHour

you mean delusional as in thinking that hospitals get money for covid patients , but that would in no way incentivize them to overcount cases???
Proof, oh yeah, that is what Donald Trump stated so it must be true.

S

SophieT

From Trumps You Tube. :unsure:

I find it rather interesting he repeatedly claimed there was widespread voter fraud in 2016, an election he won. :unsure:
He also repeatedly claimed he was spied on. He was

And many other things that a truthful person could take a little time to find out. You don't have to be a Trump fan, but the alternative is downright devilish. THAT is what the good folks on the left who claim Christianity keep conveniently forgetting.

Anyway, even the Dems will be sorry they bought the steak if Biden and what is behind him, manage to enact the performance they have planned.

Canada can pull its little feeties up to the fire and tug on Nancy's nightgown and ask for a hot chocolate with marshmallows.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I can only stand cable TV news about 20 - 45 min a day. Then I find something else to do. Like laugh at Trumpkins, like you, that can't recognize an unhinged, narcissistic pathological liar with delusional Histrionic personality disorder. Hes crazier than Mel Brooks acted in "History of the World, part 2"
Well Bob, since Jesus promises to protect His own if we give him first place with every thought, word and deed, your convalescence time might be more fruitful if you invest it in prayerful conversation of why you have experienced these maladies.
Just the way you lashed out in post is enough to step out from His guidance and protection.
I think we all know substance abuse issues are just another way the devil attempts to steal, kill and destroy God's creation and are only the symptom of the deep underlying problem/problems but becomes such that it needs to be healed before the underlying issue can be addressed.
Your post is far from the Love, Joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness and self control that marks the true believer.
I hope it is just a momentary slip.
best wishes

Jul 23, 2018
From Trumps You Tube. :unsure:

I find it rather interesting he repeatedly claimed there was widespread voter fraud in 2016, an election he won. :unsure:
Was that the election the dems claimed voter fraud???
Too funny how trump spent 4 years fighting the imagined fraud by the dems.

Jul 23, 2018
Was that the election the dems claimed voter fraud???
Too funny how trump spent 4 years fighting the imagined fraud by the dems.
.....uh while the Obama fraud "president" most likely used vote manufacturing to get a second term.

Jul 23, 2018
He also repeatedly claimed he was spied on. He was

And many other things that a truthful person could take a little time to find out. You don't have to be a Trump fan, but the alternative is downright devilish. THAT is what the good folks on the left who claim Christianity keep conveniently forgetting.

Anyway, even the Dems will be sorry they bought the steak if Biden and what is behind him, manage to enact the performance they have planned.

Canada can pull its little feeties up to the fire and tug on Nancy's nightgown and ask for a hot chocolate with marshmallows.
The reverse of trump will be exciting indeed.

We can go back to white guilt,no mention of Jesus by military chaplins,the removal of God in the White House, no declaring "merry Christmas" at stores ,and get Islam back to the forefront.

Plus the return of racial tension by making america "race cursed by evil caucasians" and apologizing to the world for how evil we are as a nation.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Proof, oh yeah, that is what Donald Trump stated so it must be true.

no, actually trump signed the c a r e s act, which set up the hospitals to get extra $$ for covid, so he is guilty of either not knowing what he was signing, or knowing it made a big opportunity for fraud and not caring.

so, trump signed off on it, folks like you echo the fake numbers, and the rip off just keeps going.

so, actually, you helping trump by echoing the fake numbers, and letting the hospitals continue to take advantage of what he bumbled into...

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
No! I denounce major parts of both sides. I denounce abortion, unrestricted capitolism, more gay rights, pollution and Imperialism. I denounce the ways of the world. The dismantling of the new deal as well as power and principalities in high places. Why is it so difficult for you and others to understand that the only purpose for life is to love and worship God. Be ,kind to others and share the Gospel through actions like, feeding the hungry and helping strangers including foreigners'. Jesus first, family like honoring our Fathers and Mothers second.

Neighbors and ourselves third. Our duty now is to the Cross and the great commission.
I commend your sentiments. But the truth is we are at war. With communist China...and the globalists/NWO. Reapprise priorities........unless you want to end up like Hong Kong.

Losing this war against means the doom and slavery of your children forevermore.

May 31, 2020
Now me being from Texas you know I support guns none of the new laws are infringing are rights I promise you there keeping them out of the hands of violent criminals. I can sell a gun and to anybody in Texas without doing background check as long as they are resident also that needs to be fixed anyone can get a gun felon or not. Now are they going to get more strict down the road time will tell.
Send me one via Amazon.
In fact, send me one dozen.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

We can go back to white guilt,no mention of Jesus by military chaplins,the removal of God in the White House, no declaring "merry Christmas" at stores ,and get Islam back to the forefront.

Plus the return of racial tension by making america "race cursed by evil caucasians" and apologizing to the world for how evil we are as a nation.
You are absolutely correct. The infection/cancer has started. It must be cut out immediately. The CCP has infiltrated all of the universities and the MSM. All of this influence must end immediately. Or America is doomed.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
no, actually trump signed the c a r e s act, which set up the hospitals to get extra $$ for covid, so he is guilty of either not knowing what he was signing, or knowing it made a big opportunity for fraud and not caring.

so, trump signed off on it, folks like you echo the fake numbers, and the rip off just keeps going.

so, actually, you helping trump by echoing the fake numbers, and letting the hospitals continue to take advantage of what he bumbled into...
He did not write the bill...... the scumbag lobbyists do all the writing. Many bills he has to sign because he has very little choice.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

And after the useful idiots have done as they were commanded.......its off to the bauxite mines and concentration camps. Biden-Harris loathe blacks. The Chinese moreso. No nation is more racist than China......no politician is more racist than Biden. A sinister godless hatred no one on this board could possibly imagine. But it is undeniably true.

May 31, 2020
Beautiful day here in the Northeast. I’m sitting on a park bench and someone just walked by shaking their head at me in disgust because I’m not wearing a mask . . .

OUTSIDE!

IN THE FRESH AIR!

BEYOND SIX FEET!

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The disinformation war is real.
And I think that *********** is at the forefront of this effort. Nothing she says is anything short of anti-American anti-Trump pro-virus pro-communist propaganda.

And massive boosting of the scumbag Biden and liberal leftist ideology. Amillennialists seem to be plagued with this type of brainwashing.

I see exactly the same state of mind from ********. Same social gospel commie garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.